The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Reselling products to make profit!!

Idea threads

rishj

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Feb 21, 2024
let me give you a short intro im a 15 year old boy from India. So there's a site which offers cheap product (like alibaba) but their are a lot of people who doesn't know how to market their products and reach out to the right audience via facebook, google, instagram ads. I've some experience in this field so I can help them scale their products and earn profit.

But, how can I find a winning product that people really want? and should I help them list their products on big selling giants like amazon, flipkart and other sites?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

EngineerThis

Accelerate your New Product Launch!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Nov 26, 2014
Traverse City, MI
let me give you a short intro im a 15 year old boy from India. So there's a site which offers cheap product (like alibaba) but their are a lot of people who doesn't know how to market their products and reach out to the right audience via facebook, google, instagram ads. I've some experience in this field so I can help them scale their products and earn profit.

But, how can I find a winning product that people really want? and should I help them list their products on big selling giants like amazon, flipkart and other sites?
Think backwards, find what people are asking for, what they need, want, etc.. Then find it for them

rishj

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Feb 21, 2024
One way to do it is to choose a problem that a group of people have and then look at the best products that are solving that problem. Then you can market these products to the people who have this problem.
how can I look for people having the problem? like if i want to sell custom neon signs where can I find people for it?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MakeItHappen

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Apr 12, 2012
how can I look for people having the problem? like if i want to sell custom neon signs where can I find people for it?
One way is to solve a problem that you have yourself:
View: https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1742405058690457971

Another way is to talk to people and ask them what problems they have.

Very straightforward stuff.

It's not about what you want to sell. You look at it the wrong way. You say I have X how can I find people who want X. The likelihood of having a great product-market fit if you do it this way isn't that great.

EngineerThis

Accelerate your New Product Launch!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Nov 26, 2014
Traverse City, MI
It’s not about what you want to sell… Listen to people, talk to people… research what the most searched items are that are not available.. read negative Amazon reviews, what was the product lacking? Etc.. this has to be your mindset.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.