• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Progress Thread Going for it. Ecommerce.

Discussion in 'Progress/Execution Threads' started by JByers210, Aug 10, 2017.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. JByers210

JByers210 JByers Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,219
    I made 4 sales on Amazon last night while sleeping!! I'm only profiting 3$ right now on Amazon vs 15$ on my own website but I just need reviews. If I can make 4 sales without PPC or any reviews I wonder how this will do with both of those things. Once I get those reviews (I want just a few) and get a bunch more sales I'll raise the price so I profit 8$. My Instagram is at 850 followers so I need to work on getting photos with the product in different places to make quality posts.

I'm down to 10 units out of 16 on Amazon. The four I had for the website I sold within a week. The reason I want to buy 200 is because I need my logo on them, it would give the product a better look. I'm not sure how they would sell though still, kind of nervous. I'm considering just buying 40 without my logo and just doing what's working right now until profits allow me to do so. If you have any advice or something to say please do!!! The advice I've gotten here is unreal.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
  2. JByers210

Rep Bank:
    $1,219
    It's been a crazy day. Instagram is an amazing tool and I'm realizing more and more how much I can do with it. I'm very outgoing and love to talk so I think doing live how-to videos would be a lot of fun for me and get a lot of peoples attention while interacting and being friendly.

I went on Instagram and joined a guy's live video and told him "You're missing something with your gear" and he looked all around the room and rattled off every single piece of equipment lol. Then I said "You won't be successful tomorrow if you still are missing this..." and he looked confused and said, "Well I don't really know what you're getting at". "You're missing our ________!" He read it and said "THAT IS SLICK AS F*CK!!!! You're an amazing salesman. DM me and I'll have to get one" Checked and someone added to cart so he most likely is a buyer.

Here is how I'm getting 12 sales through my website from one person.

When I got off work today I decided to join an Instagram live session that a guy started while he was doing an activity that relates to my niche. I commented "Why haven't you finished that yet?" and then followed up with "I know why..." and gave it a few seconds. "You're not using our _______." He immediately said that he would buy when he got home and sure enough he did through Amazon. THEN he told his friend who bought 2 and then said if he is satisfied he will buy 10 for all of his friends (150$ profit). All of this happened through Instagram. I ended up talking to the first guy on the phone and getting needs and wants from him and also asking him about the website and what could be improved. This is a ton of fun.

Sold 2 Units during the day on Amazon. Nothing crazy but still can't believe I'm making sales. I only have 8 units left on Amazon and am ordering 30 more to come in next week. I'm also placing an order for 150 units with my logos on them finally which will take a month. I'm so pumped and only want to work harder and harder!!!!

3. JByers210

Rep Bank:
    $1,219
    I sold 6 units today on Amazon and passed my goal of 5 sales in a day!!! It's the craziest feeling. Today I went to the apple orchard with friends, took a nap later, and woke up to find out I sold 6 units. It turns out I'm making $8.20 per sale so I made 49$ today while having a good time and not at work. Now that I've tasted it, I want more. I've been staying up til 2 A.M. almost every night learning and figuring this thing out. I love it and ecommerce is something I think is fun. (Now on to 10 sales in a day) :smuggy:

4. Ethanhoward35

Ethanhoward35 New Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $167
    keep it up man I'm new here and finishing up unscripted which really opened up my eyes on everything and I'm now "removing my blindfold" hope everything goes well!

5. Roulf

Roulf New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $16
    Gratz on your sales! I'll keep following your progress thread. Thank you for it.

JByers210 likes this.
  6. Striver

Striver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $169
    Good job, man! Addicting, isn't it?!

JByers210 likes this.
  7. JByers210

Rep Bank:
    $1,219
    Appreciate it man! For sure. I hope you and I along with others willing to put in the work can inspire each other!

Spicymemer45 and Roulf like this.
  8. JByers210

Rep Bank:
    $1,219
    Thank you!!! It is..extremely. I just got 2 sales from my website while eating and literally said to my dad "this is the most addicting thing"

9. JByers210

Rep Bank:
    $1,219
    I've sold out my 20 units and already have shipped another 27 to Amazon and kept a few for the website (already sold 4). I should have bought more for my website but I'm ordering 20 more tonight for it so if people buy I'll let them know that it's a pre-order because we are out of stock.

I've decided to go on to another product while this keep selling and majorly improve it. I'm down to two products as of right now and have 3000$ to spend aside from the business and the profits from this first product I barely improved. I want a productacracy and not a product I have to keep pushing and hoping will keep selling. I'm still at my job to keep funding my dream and long term goal of removing the need for a job and college.

I just found out my grandpa used to be very into this niche and had a product that a company paid him to have the right to sell but discontinued it years ago. I don't think the company is even around anymore. There's only one person selling this on Amazon and it's sold by the actual company and not Amazon. Their actual website looks like crap and the item is way over-priced. I'm meeting with him tomorrow because he is also very interested in working with me to sell it through my ecommerce website and Amazon. Pumped!!!

10. Striver

Striver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $169
    Now that you see you can get some sales, have you thought about ordering more at a time for a larger price break(IE more profit each)?

Last edited: Oct 17, 2017 at 8:49 AM
  11. JByers210

Rep Bank:
    $1,219
    Yeah but I'm so critical of this product. I'm assuming I'm going to get 1 star reviews and the next 30 may not sell. It's a cool product and it works well but I'm just not sure, maybe I'm thinking into it too much. I don't have my logo on it yet, I haven't added that much value to it aside from something small, but I did sell all 20 so far. I'm looking at a product right now to really improve because none of them actually work. 1 star reviews and they all say that it breaks on each of these sellers products. If this one I'm selling right now keeps doing well and I can put my logo on it, then I'll keep ordering in increments. I'll probably consider going 150 units though next order if these do very well so I can get my logo on them.

Spicymemer45 and MidwestLandlord like this.
  12. Walter Hay

Walter Hay Platinum Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $38,348
    Depending on the kind of product, it is usually possible to have your logo applied post-production, often close by where you are located. This means you don't have to order larger quantities just so you can attach a logo.

There are many different ways to attach or incorporate a logo on a product. In my labeling book I deal with 27 different methods, so try thinking outside the square. There are some labeling/branding methods that can cost you more if done by your supplier in China than they would cost in the USA.

Walter

13. Spicymemer45

Spicymemer45 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $44

JByers210 likes this.
  14. JByers210

Rep Bank:
    $1,219
    I really appreciate that. Never thought that I could do it post-production. Really considering getting your book!

Walter Hay and Spicymemer45 like this.
  15. Spicymemer45

Spicymemer45 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $44
    I can vouch for his book.

You aren't wasting a dime.

Kingmaker, Walter Hay and JByers210 like this.