• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Progress Thread Going for it. Ecommerce.

Discussion in 'Progress/Execution Threads' started by JByers210, Aug 10, 2017.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. Parker P

Parker P New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $66
    Awesome thread man. I'm in the product selection phase right now, so reading this thread is really inspiring considering you're relatively new to this as well. I feel like it's really cool to catch threads like these early on solely because they haven't turned notable or gold yet, so they're more relatable to people who are first starting out (like me).

JByers210 likes this.
  2. JByers210

JByers210 entrepreneur in the making Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,308
    I'm glad this thread has inspired you. That pumps me up!! I know what you mean. It's just taking action (launching a product, not action faking and trying to make everything perfect...which is what I'm going through again as we speak) that has helped me get from noob level one to noob level two lol. Stay in touch!! Feel free to PM me and talk. I want to meet like minded people and share progress and ideas

Striver and Parker P like this.
  3. Parker P

Parker P New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $66
    Will do!

4. JByers210

JByers210 entrepreneur in the making Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,308
    I just got a one month subscription to split.ly like @amp0193 suggested and am going to see how it goes with my product! I'm not totally sure how it all works but I'm interested in watching the results.

5. JByers210

Rep Bank:
    $1,308
    I've taken all of the social media usernames for my brand name...but the .com domain is taken for it. I reached out to the owner and he said he is going to be releasing his own product soon and isn't interested in selling it. I bought a .com with a tagline from our business instead. Any thoughts? @MJ DeMarco I saw what you said on the thread about building a brand on anything but a .com. Would love to get your take on this.

Xeon likes this.
  6. Striver

Striver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $279
    Great! Gotta do whatever it takes.

JByers210 likes this.
  7. JByers210

Rep Bank:
    $1,308
    I'm getting my sample for my newest product on Tuesday! I've taken the product and just added two changes to it to make it more convenient. I posted a blurry photo as a sneak peak on my instagram page to hype it up, and people have been commenting saying it looks sweet and are tagging friends. Someone messaged me today saying they wanted to pre-order it! My first product is still selling on Amazon and doing alright (I've sold 3-4 on average a day probably).

In Unscripted, MJ talks about listening to the market's echos. I believe I've heard some this week. I re-purposed a picture I got from pinterest to my instagram page and it was just a quality picture that had to do with my niche. The picture had a handmade item in it and this week I've had two people ask me how much I'd sell it to them for. I had nothing to do with taking the picture and what was in it, but I asked one of them how much they'd be willing to pay for it. I thought he'd say 60$...he said "I would pay 200$ for it". I don't want to jump all in on something, but it seems like there is a demand for it. I checked to see if this was being sold, but all I found was a DIY project website that the picture came from. I'm going to learn how to make one myself and see if someone will actually buy it. It would probably take me a couple hours of work and 30$ in materials. I'm pumped to test this!!!

Thanks for reading!!! Any advice or anything anyone has for me I'd love to hear.
    P.S. I wanted to go to the fastlane summit so bad. I decided not to pursue it this year so I can save money and dump it into my business. I can't wait for the next one!!!!

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017 at 1:10 AM
    Striver, Mark396 and MidwestLandlord like this.