The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Game of Thrones Season 8 Thread (SPOILERS)

Sander

When in doubt, dare.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
323%
Mar 19, 2014
Silly reasons led to Dany's rage city-burning trip, but it was somehow nice to just see her thinking F*ck this and just go apeshit.

Too many too close calls for Arya in this episode. We knew she wouldn't get killed along the civilians just randomly by bricks or fire.

Sad to see Varys go so soon. I hoped he would have been more involved, but well, it's hard to fulfill every characters history when you have to rush to and ending in seven episodes last season and less this season.

Hated The Mountain, but loved the "F*cking die" from Sandor.

Guess it'll be the Starks and Jon against Dany in the last episode. Don't think many other than her little army supports her now.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
TAKING ALL BETS
Arya kills Dany,
Jon rules South
Sansa rules North

i bet 1000 REP $$$ LOL

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
The cinematography was nice I suppose. Other than that it was pretty damn dumb. Super assassin getting trampled gets helped up by skinny cowering mother lol.

Sadik

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
Jan 26, 2017
Kolkata, India
TAKING ALL BETS
Arya kills Dany,
Jon rules South
Sansa rules North

i bet 1000 REP $$$ LOL

Naah, Jon will kill Dany then quit the throne, he doesn't want it. They will probably find some other minor character as king / queen. Arya is pretty much gone from the show, rode into the sunset and all that.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
I refrained from posting in this thread because I hoped that the season would eventually get better. I still hold out hope that in the final episode they'll make up for at least some of the mistakes in the previous episodes, but still...

I would love for the show to end with Tyrion setting up a republic or something like that, with heads of the houses each responsible for their territories and jointly for the entire kingdom to prevent another mad king/queen or a drunkard. It's unlikely this will happen, but that would be a rewarding, different ending than yet another king on the throne (particularly since there are no good options left; they should give Jon a break).

Soooo... basically you could have taken one dragon and destroyed the city at anytime... like in season 6 or 7... why did you even need an army when you had 3!! dragons? You could have killed Cersei any time you wanted.

The whole time I watched this episode I was like: there are no scorpions left, Dany can fly safely all the way to the Red Keep, burn it down and be done with it. Her transformation into a bloodthirsty, cruel tyrant was too rushed, and consequently, not believable. The writers of the series could probably say that Dany wanted Cersei to see the destruction, but there was still too little character development to buy into that. Despite the deaths of Jorah, Rhaegal, Missandei, and Jon rejecting her, Dany has never been portrayed as that impulsive and cold-blooded.

Other than that, they ruined some great character arcs, conflicts, and relationships. Jaime goes from bad to good to realize that he's actually bad. Euron is killed by Jaime, his conflict with Yara is forgotten. Bronn shows up threatening the brothers even though they were good friends. Arya is sometimes invincible and sometimes hopelessly defenseless like a child. The Night King... well, no need to address how they ruined that build-up.

They didn't mess everything up (I like Tyrion's moral struggles, particularly in episode 5 when he sees the catastrophic consequences of not siding with Varys), but overall it's been an unsatisfying season.

It's sad to see that by far one of the best TV series in history ends like that, with many fans of the series disappointed by the sudden change from a well-thought out, well-paced story into yet another rushed, gimmicky TV show. Shows how critically important the ending is, no matter how widely acclaimed and loved your product is.

srodrigo

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Sep 11, 2018
The "sudden" madness of Dany was actually hinted in season 2, when she enters the [Can't remember the name] house and she sees the iron throne covered by ashes. It's been a while and maybe I've just missed something from the plot, but I'm not surprised about what's happening on the final season. Maybe the way could be arguable, but the end seems like was already decided long time ago.

My actual complain is how rushed seasons 7 & 8 feel. They really needed a few more episodes to slow it down a bit. Seems like teleportation was a thing in the Seven Kingdoms.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Well episode 5 was a steaming pile of garbage.

How the hell did Jaime manage to escape the tent as a prisoner? Sure he was no longer locked up, but he was heavily guarded as well. WTF? Also, wouldn't Dany know right away that he did manage to escape, and therefore execute Tyrion?

The show has zero consistency and they just conveniently leave so much out. The Hound can sneak into the castle, my a$$. The dude is like 6'6" and has the biggest burn marks on his face, oh but he has a hood on so it is ok. Jaime managing to walk through an entire crowd of soldiers going the opposite way, again they don't see him because he has a hood on. Yea F*cking right, he is Jaime Lannister! Probably the second most recognizable person in the entire city. How did he go from close to the center of the city, to all the way outside and down the mountainside to sneak inside in like 20 minutes. That would probably be several hours at the quickest.

The show is just pure eye-candy at this point. There is zero reason to continue watching for story development or plot. It is Lost all over again. Something starts out so well, and just devolves into a steaming pile of "WTF just happened".

Yes I will watch episode 6, but I am not expecting much.

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
How I feel rn

7LVjcer.png

Thoelk

Artificial Psycho
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Feb 18, 2014
Belgium
It goes to show Got IS GRR Martin and without him, it's just a sub-par flick with an overkill of CGI.
GoT isn't about the visuals, it isn't about the (astounding) music.. it's about the story/intrigue...

I'm glad I was able to read all the books before watching the corresponding seasons.. I'm sad I've watched season 7 & season 8, as they're just a waste of potential... And I can't wait to erase them with the sheer amount of stories when Martin's book finally comes out.

For those whole love the serie/first series, read the books and enjoy even more!

Sprocket

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Mar 7, 2018
UK
I think the Dani going crazy thing has been building for a while, after every conquest her title grew along with her ego. There’s a lot of Tao symbolism in GOT and I was hoping the deeper story was going to be linked to that and the principle of yin and yang - balancing of energy, connecting with nature and releasing the ego. The mad rulers were yang and Jon snow (yin) would bring balance to the 7 kingdoms. Now I’m feeling like we might be heading for another Lost ending when you realise you just spent how many hours watching for nothing!

BlackLynx

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
279%
Jan 21, 2019
Belgium
The common thread among the famous as well as the infamous is a dominant meaning-and-purpose. And likewise, the common thread amongst the SCRIPTED sheeple is they have no meaning.Instead, hyperreality babysits—this is why we have a society addicted to Game of Thrones and whoever wins some stupid singing contest.

--MJ DeMarco in Unscripted

Sorry. Couldn't resist. I'll see myself out :)

Tossek

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 5, 2019
Germany
Ok, here is something I like about the story telling.
The way that the battle is portrayed is somehow interesting. You might think that the characters like Arya and Jon could handle the situations. But they are driven by the circumstances as are all other soldiers. Arya could not protect the woman and her daughter. Jon could not stop the slaughter of the surrendered Lannister Army. The battle brought up its own spirit which at some point was out of control and driven entirely by mass behaviour and/or Dany.

It reminded me a bit of the battle of the bastards. Jon was just a victim in this. No direct control of the situation, just a puppet. The driver and key player were Sansa and Littlefinger in this. Jon just basicaly was lucky. He was lucky back then and he was lucky now.

Luck seems to be a major component of Jon's surviving strategy for GoT. And I think, in a way, this is even realistic...

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
The common thread among the famous as well as the infamous is a dominant meaning-and-purpose. And likewise, the common thread amongst the SCRIPTED sheeple is they have no meaning.Instead, hyperreality babysits—this is why we have a society addicted to Game of Thrones and whoever wins some stupid singing contest.

lol to be fair, we're here heavily criticizing game of thrones after many seasons of built up trust.
Sheeple would convince themselves GOT is still good.

kkoasdfawfqwe2

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Feb 17, 2017
Europe

Tbh I think there is something to take away from this and the whole thread, now that we have such a bad ending to GoT.

I see comments in this thread from some very succesful fastlaners who I assume spends a lot of time working on their business every single day.

A lot of these people all give the impression from other comments around the forum, that they are not a fan of mindless consumption, which a lot of movies, tv shows etc. enforces from a lot of people.

But the interesting thing is how GoT, in a time where I feel every other production is a series with 5 or more seasons, managed to grab the attention and interest from people who usually couldn't care less for some tv show or how some movie ends.

It goes to show that there are no such thing as market saturation, if you provide a very superior product.

Now without the ending in mind, Game of Thrones have really shown to be a very unique product in its category.

I'm F*KING furious about the last season to be honest, but I admire how a series with so many seasons managed to keep the attention span of its fans for so many years.

Whatever market, industry or category your product/company is, remember that it is not saturated necessarily. But you better damn make sure that you standout and provide something your competitors don't.

Put in the hours and effort and don't think you can slack because its "fine" - it might end up like season 8 of GoT.

Game of Thrones will now be the only fiction books I ever read before.
I NEED a proper ending to this madness..

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Good example of the “opening loops” NLP principle.

The show created dozens of loops that just never really went anywhere. A great show is very hard to stop watching because of all the separate stories you want mental resolve on. Have a look at the 1000s of derailed YouTube GOT fan theory videos that now we know will go nowhere.

They stacked the whole show with great stories and characters and never really had any game plan to tie it all off. Reminds me of Lost.

I wonder if that’s the reason they stalled on releasing this season.

srodrigo

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Sep 11, 2018
That might be a good reason. The problem is they'd need not only a few more chapters, but probably an entire new season or two to tie all that stuff off, and they decided to finish now (I imagine salaries + CGI were getting crazy expensive).

Anyway, I've seen many people complaining for what's actually happened, more than for what's not been tied off.

Some complain about Daenerys going mad (as if she hadn't burned people since season one - she didn't burn cities down much earlier because she had advisers who calmed her down, now she's got none). I bet they wanted her to keep being a heroin and keep her mad side offline.

Some others complain about the Night King being killed quickly by the most skilled assassin in the show. Maybe they were expecting an epic one to one with Jon, but a guy who doesn't melt under dragon fire and has supernatural powers would kill any human out there on a combat that takes longer than 10 seconds (unless they underpower him just for the sake of sword fights).

I might be wrong, but my impression is that people wanted a happy ending with Jon and Daenerys ruling together, Cersei caught and tortured to death, etc. If games of thrones were good for being predictable, they would have lost their audience after season 1.

I wonder what the books (if the author ever finishes...) will tell. Hopefully, they will make some angry fans happy. Others will not be happy because everyone has a different ending in their minds.

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
That might be a good reason. The problem is they'd need not only a few more chapters, but probably an entire new season or two to tie all that stuff off, and they decided to finish now (I imagine salaries + CGI were getting crazy expensive).

Anyway, I've seen many people complaining for what's actually happened, more than for what's not been tied off.

Some complain about Daenerys going mad (as if she hadn't burned people since season one - she didn't burn cities down much earlier because she had advisers who calmed her down, now she's got none). I bet they wanted her to keep being a heroin and keep her mad side offline.

Some others complain about the Night King being killed quickly by the most skilled assassin in the show. Maybe they were expecting an epic one to one with Jon, but a guy who doesn't melt under dragon fire and has supernatural powers would kill any human out there on a combat that takes longer than 10 seconds (unless they underpower him just for the sake of sword fights).

I might be wrong, but my impression is that people wanted a happy ending with Jon and Daenerys ruling together, Cersei caught and tortured to death, etc. If games of thrones were good for being predictable, they would have lost their audience after season 1.

I wonder what the books (if the author ever finishes...) will tell. Hopefully, they will make some angry fans happy. Others will not be happy because everyone has a different ending in their minds.
We’re not angry that she went mad, we’re angry because HBO offered them 10 episodes and they stayed with 6.

The entire season felt rushed with little build up to the “madness”.

Not to mention Danny had NEVER, EVER killed innocent citizens. Now all of a sudden she’s burning women and children alive AFTER ALREADY WINNING THE BATTLE.

srodrigo

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Sep 11, 2018
We’re not angry that she went mad, we’re angry because HBO offered them 10 episodes and they stayed with 6.

Yeah, but we knew before they even started filming. Seasons 7 and 8 are definitely rushed, no doubt about it.

The entire season felt rushed with little build up to the “madness”.

She was already uncomfortable on season 7 with the idea of not destroying Kings Landing. That was before she went to Winterfell. Mad was long time ago, they only rushed that side taking over. A few more chapters in between would have helped to avoid making it look like it happens next day.

Not to mention Danny had NEVER, EVER killed innocent citizens. Now all of a sudden she’s burning women and children alive AFTER ALREADY WINNING THE BATTLE.

Indeed, her hobby was more to burn bad guys instead of good people before. And also threaten her advisers if they were naughty.

What would be the alternative plot line to the slaughter? Given there was +30 minutes left, probably burning Cersei alive (for sure) and then... not sure. We'll see what episode 6 shows so we can speculate what would have been a better plot for episode 5 (better for some - I'm personally quite happy to see the Mad Queen honoring her name :devil:).

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
What would be the alternative plot line to the slaughter? Given there was +30 minutes left, probably burning Cersei alive (for sure) and then... not sure. We'll see what episode 6 shows so we can speculate what would have been a better plot for episode 5 (better for some - I'm personally quite happy to see the Mad Queen honoring her name :devil:).
I would’ve preferred Rhaegal to have been killed DURING the battle (actually using the damn ballistas), and the townspeople cheering for Danny’s death.

THEN the slaughter would’ve been warranted.

Instead, Rhaegal gets 360 no scoped three times in a row in episode 4.

Episode 5 comes along (golden company + ballistas absolutely useless somehow) and the random slaughter begins.

Smh...

srodrigo

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Sep 11, 2018
I would’ve preferred Rhaegal to have been killed DURING the battle (actually using the damn ballistas), and the townspeople cheering for Danny’s death.

THEN the slaughter would’ve been warranted.

The townspeople hate Cersei, I'm not sure why they'd be cheering for Danny's death. They would have preferred to be liberated, so Danny's victory without slaughter would have been ideal for them

Instead, Rhaegal gets 360 no scoped three times in a row in episode 4.

Yeah, to me the second arrow that hits Rhaegal in his neck from the right is pointless, providing the other one comes from the front. Ships should be visible if they are deployed in that way.

I don't mind the dragon being killed by surprise though. I was expecting one to die during the battle too, but I prefer surprises, otherwise it gets boring and previsible.

Episode 5 comes along (golden company + ballistas absolutely useless somehow) and the random slaughter begins.

To me, Danny studied the battle for a few days after what happened with Rhaegal. It's clear during the battle that she learned how to take advantage of the slow ballistas if she changed directions fast enough. That's what happened, and even if there's still risk to be hit, makes sense to me. Some people where complaining why she didn't round the ships on episode 4 and destroyed they while the guys moved the ballistas. Now she does something like that and people still complain :)

Sadik

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
Jan 26, 2017
Kolkata, India
Good example of the “opening loops” NLP principle.

The show created dozens of loops that just never really went anywhere. A great show is very hard to stop watching because of all the separate stories you want mental resolve on. Have a look at the 1000s of derailed YouTube GOT fan theory videos that now we know will go nowhere.

They stacked the whole show with great stories and characters and never really had any game plan to tie it all off. Reminds me of Lost.

I wonder if that’s the reason they stalled on releasing this season.

This guy on YouTube created a brilliant alternate story for episode 3 Battle of winterfell which closed several open loops. Just goes on to show that with a little imagination and creativity this season could have been far more satisfying. You don't need more episodes or budget or CGI, just more imagination.

View: https://youtu.be/k7m6HP95EDM

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
The townspeople hate Cersei, I'm not sure why they'd be cheering for Danny's death. They would have preferred to be liberated, so Danny's victory without slaughter would have been ideal for them

Yeah, to me the second arrow that hits Rhaegal in his neck from the right is pointless, providing the other one comes from the front. Ships should be visible if they are deployed in that way.

I don't mind the dragon being killed by surprise though. I was expecting one to die during the battle too, but I prefer surprises, otherwise it gets boring and previsible.

To me, Danny studied the battle for a few days after what happened with Rhaegal. It's clear during the battle that she learned how to take advantage of the slow ballistas if she changed directions fast enough. That's what happened, and even if there's still risk to be hit, makes sense to me. Some people where complaining why she didn't round the ships on episode 4 and destroyed they while the guys moved the ballistas. Now she does something like that and people still complain :)
It’s never stated that the townspeople hate Cersei, only that Cersei hates them. The people probably hate every monarch on the throne up until the battle.

Why else would they be stampeding into the red keep for protection?

Why didn’t we get strategy sesh right before the battle? Hmmm maybe we can outmaneuver the ballistas...

All of these nuances needed to be fleshed out on screen rather than leaving the viewer to speculate.

Nobody gets upset over a predictable ending unless the ending is completely botched. There’s plenty of examples of well written, predictable movies/shows that we all love.

Subverting expectations is wonderful when it actually makes sense.

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
The petition is over 800k right now lol.

Sign the Petition

Edit: Up to 961k. Will hit over 1M by the finale lol

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
So I finally watched Ep5 four days late...

And damn, it just gets worse and worse.

I'm actually quite surprised that I don't seem to have a minority opinion on this here, or even with the general population.

The picture above with the segmented horse best describes this season and how they truly F*cked it up.

The writers of the series could probably say that Dany wanted Cersei to see the destruction, but there was still too little character development to buy into that.

It's sad to see that by far one of the best TV series in history ends like that, with many fans of the series disappointed by the sudden change from a well-thought out, well-paced story into yet another rushed, gimmicky TV show.

Yes, it seems like they suddenly departed from the strengths that made GOT, GOT.

In the first X seasons there was very few plot holes and a ton of strategy and political intrigue.

In the last season, it's one plot hole and one inconsistency after another. Suddenly there is no strategy, no political maneuvering, nothing!

The reason why I DO NOT watch Hollywood movies (or superhero movies) is because I hate having my intelligence offended. (Dropping bombs in space, Star Wars for example.)

GOT never offended my intelligence until this season.

• Now suddenly ONE DRAGON can destroy Kings Landing with no challenge. The army was inconsequential. As Kenric said, why bother with all the army gathering when you could have just shown up with 3 dragons?
  • Now suddenly the Scorpions have ZERO effect and can be destroyed within 19 minutes. That's great, but where was the STRATEGY to make that happen? What was different than the prior episode where it was EASY to kill one dragon? OMG, Dani suddenly learned to quickly veer up, right, down, and left?
  • Strongly developed characters suddenly stopped acting like the character they developed over X seasons. For instance, when Tyrion was arguing with Jaime as he was held captive: He was trying to convince Cersei to surrender and escape to Pentos. Wuh? In what prior seasons (Literally hundred of hours of material) do we ever get the impression that Cersie would just willingly walk away without a fight? And that Tyrion believed she would do such a thing?
  • Dani's sudden shift from reasoned emotional leader to tyrant -- again, we saw hints that should could be emotionally volatile (like who isn't, we're human!) but this? Slaughter of children when the victory is already at hand? WTF?
  • Suddenly the dragons fire no longer acted like a flame thrower, but like a laser that had the power to take down CASTLES and rip boats a part! If you flame-thrower a cement structure (or a boat for that matter) the cement structure would not come down, and the boat would not rip a apart. But now the dragon has laser-fire breath.

GOT is the only show/movie in years that I've watched with some interest.

The reason?

Character development, interconnected stories and thick plots where you truly feel like you're watching real people with real motives within the fantasy itself. And you knew that NOT ONE character was SAFE and could die at any moment. Within the fantasy structure, GOT mimicked how a real life in this fantasy could unfold with plotting characters, political strategies, and other unexpected events that throw wrenches into plans.

Most importantly, it NEVER offended my intelligence within the frame of the fantasy environment.

In this season, all of that disappeared and turned into one bad movie.

lol to be fair, we're here heavily criticizing game of thrones after many seasons of built up trust.
Sheeple would convince themselves GOT is still good.

Yes, viewers who love GOT lore for the reasons I mentioned above would surely be disappointed in this season. Just feels like a bad superhero flick with zero in-fantasy plausibility.

It goes to show that there are no such thing as market saturation, if you provide a very superior product.

GOT attracted an audience because it was different, a fantasy concept that challenged your mind. No one was safe, and the audience loved it. In common Hollywood movies, you know the main character(s) is safe and won't die. In GOT, you never knew who was next.

A total let down, to the point, it feels like betrayal to the series, to the characters and the stories they developed, and to the people who sat through hours and hours of it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.