The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Forum Self-Promotion Opp: Offers, Links, Your Business, More! (July W2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Forum Notice: This is a TEST RUN to see if there is demand for this type of thread, once per week, once per month, or not at all. It will begin Friday evening (Saturday on the other side of the globe) and continue for 24 hours when then the thread will be closed.

Have something to sell?

:checkbox: Like to post a video from your YouTube channel?

:checkbox: Want to promote your design service?

:checkbox: Like to link to a company who you'd like to recommend?

:checkbox: Have a book to promote?

SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote whatever you'd like within the realm of entrepreneurship on one central thread.

Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to products or services unrelated to business or entrepreneurship will be removed.
(Links to drugs, backlinks to apartments for rent, and other unrelated linkage will be removed and the user banned.)

Post away!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
The uptake of my Franchise Your Way to the Fastlane book is moving slowly, and I think most members probably think it is about buying a franchise, and they don't understand that franchising an entrepreneur's own business is the fastest way to scale. Do I post a link here to my Marketplace thread?

Walter

Last edited:

WellWallet

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
187%
Mar 6, 2019
Love this idea! I have a youtube channel where I post videos on Mindset, Motivation, and Making or Saving Money.

Here's a link to the latest video: "7 Rules You Must Follow to Make Money as an Entrepreneur"
View: https://youtu.be/ylX4pLy8QRs

Features a plug for Millionaire Fastlane ! :)

Thanks for starting, MJ!

Last edited:

dru-man

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Jun 7, 2013
Southeast Asia
Know What You Wanna' Say But Can't Find The Words To Say It?

I support entrepreneurs like you by digging deep into what makes you and your offer special. To craft online messaging that grabs attention, builds relationships...and sells.

(And in YOUR voice, not mine.)

My sales writing skills are pretty versatile but main focuses are sales pages, company website content, and email.

Find out how to unleash a powerful voice for your company here:

Sales Surge Copywriting | Increase Your Sales Online.

Bekit

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Aug 13, 2018
This is a free thing, and it's not something that I have any relationship to other than a user.

But for some reason, I have still felt funny about creating a thread about it, lest it feel like a veiled promotion.

Anyway, this is the #1 most effective method I have ever used to achieve maximum productivity and focus in my work.

It's like pomodoros on steroids, with the added benefit that you learn over time hope to optimize your work and crush the obstacles and hazards that disrupt focus.

AmazingLarry

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Jul 4, 2019
Awesome! I'll gladly take the opportunity to promote my business.

I do freelance mechanical design, primarily custom equipment such as tools, fixtures, automation machines, material handling equipment, etc. I also do awesome design work for new products, inventions, and prototypes.

You get 3D models and 2D drawings, fully owned by you and ready for manufacturing. If you want your product built as well, I have a shop that I work closely with who will make it come to life.

If you have any interest, or know someone who may have a need for this type of service, check out my website and feel free to message me so we can talk.

Fortica Mechanical Design

FierceRacoon

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jun 1, 2019
Hi, my name is Sergey.
My new blog Self Improvement Mindset - Learning strategies, breakthrough ideas and winning mindsets for the top 3%. contains my thoughts on learning difficult skills, long-term, such as software development, piano, martial arts, sales, you name it.

Some of my credentials:
- my team was the ACM ICPC World Champion-2004 ( The ICPC International Collegiate Programming Contest )
- Ph.D. in Math
( AMS :: Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society )
- significant dance training, teaching and performance experience
( Sergey Orshanskiy (@dancesergey) • Instagram photos and videos )

It will take time for me to distill my understanding, but I feel it is easier to do it as a blog than to aim for a book right away. Most resources on the subject are useless or downright wrong, so there is no real competition.

You are welcome to read and give me feedback :)
If you want consulting on the subject, that may be of interest. I have taught / tutored lots of people in several different fields.
If you want to participate in the project in some capacity (e.g. wordpress, design, marketing) that may also be of interest.

empiricalwriter

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Apr 19, 2019
Nigeria
Stop stressing over the drafting of business DOCUMENTS . I have a single tool that contains templates that have been written and compiled by the BEST team of Lawyers & Business Experts.

Features of this tool:
* It Contains Over 3,500 Business Templates
* It's EASY To Navigate
* It's EDITABLE. Etc
* High-Quality Fill-in The Blanks Templates Created By Business Experts & Lawyers

Who needs this tool?

• Business Professionals
  • Offices
  • Real Estate Agents
  • Legal Entities
  • Corporate Bodies
  • Government Agencies
  • NGOs
  • Religious Bodies
  • Freelancers
  • Stores/Sales Outlets etc

• Price: [$5]

• For More Info, DROP ME A SKYPE MESSAGE
  • Skype ID: Nonso Onyejemezi

Last edited:
  • Admin

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Ilya C

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Jun 6, 2019
Hello everyone!

If you have a website where you sell your goods or service, let me drive you more leads for free. You pay nothing upfront!
First I deliver you results. Then, if you are happy and if you want to continue, we can discuss future terms that will necessarily be profitable for you. If you aren't happy, no worries, you owe nothing.

I do all the work, you only approve. If you are interested, please dm me, and I'll answer all your questions.

I've already done this and managed to drive more leads, which I describe in my progress thread (link below).

Last edited:

AppMan

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
May 25, 2019
I do customer web applications and mobile applications , I ll give you good discount since I want to build my portfolio and have no office overhead.
I have been working 10 years in Canadian tech companies and I can share my LinkedIn profile with serious askers .

The other thing my business offer is Software consultation, so if you have some thing want to automate or to build somee tech project I can give you professional advise of what technology to use and how it can be built.
Drop me a message if you have questions, you will never regret.

splok

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Jul 20, 2012
Not sure if this is useful to anyone here, but I do data/BI stuff for a Fortune 500ish company. If anyone could use some help in that area, feel free to give me a yell. Most of what I do is Tableau, SQL, and Excel, but I can tinker with other things when I need to.

Nate L.

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Jun 14, 2017
United States
Thanks MJ!

I run a company in the states called Animation Ants that creates animation videos. Our clients love these videos for getting the word out about their company or product. It is a unique way to stand out from the competition and help increase conversions on your website. Besides using them on your website, our clients have used them in television commercials, youtube ads, facebook videos, email blasts and more.

We are a small team of 5 (plus a great voiceover artist).

Check out the video below!

[video]
]View: https://vimeo.com/201276858[/vimeo]

msufan

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Mar 13, 2013
I'd even be curious to hear about people's businesses if they are unrelated to being an entrepreneur. For example, if someone out there makes and sells some physical item, I'd be more interested in buying from people here than from an unknown entity.

msufan

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Mar 13, 2013
Thanks MJ!

I run a company in the states called Animation Ants that creates animation videos. Our clients love these videos for getting the word out about their company or product. It is a unique way to stand out from the competition and help increase conversions on your website. Besides using them on your website, our clients have used them in television commercials, youtube ads, facebook videos, email blasts and more.

We are a small team of 5 (plus a great voiceover artist).

Check out the video below!

[video]
]View: https://vimeo.com/201276858[/vimeo]

This is really well done.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I'd even be curious to hear about people's businesses if they are unrelated to being an entrepreneur.

That applies here as well, everything goes except SEO backlinks to Modanifl (drugs) and crpyto spam.

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
I'd like to give a plug to someone else, if that's allowed...

@rynor built and configured my local ecommerce site. It's already paid for itself twice over and has only been live a week. It's paid for itself four times over really, because he's helped me truly exercise the commandment of Control.

I'm a tech illiterate forced to do business on the web, and if anyone else is out there, like me (I can't be the only eDummy here... right?), stuck hitch hiking with Amazon, Etsy, or eBay as a sole online venue, he can help you claw back some control affordably.

Very responsive and super patient in helping me do the things I don't know how to do/ don't have time to figure out.

bezos_bucks

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Jul 13, 2019
Hello everyone, hope your summer has been full of blessings so far. I wanted to share an amazing fully online business model that has been life changing for me and some others. I pondered whether to share the details with others or not because of a somewhat irrational fear of over saturation as this specific type of drop shipping is a well hidden gem. I've been listening to a lot of Jim Rohn lately and have developed a burning desire to share this with others and lead them towards financial prosperity. E-commerce pros might call me a lunatic but I want to see others really succeeding by leading them and their families towards a literal pot of gold. I want to see how genuinely fulfilled people are after I show them the ropes. I want to show people how to give everything they have to this winning online business model.
Service to many leads to greatness
-Jim Rohn
This business model is amazon drop shipping. Many have heard of “Shopify drop shipping” or ordering cheap products from china directly to customers. Amazon is supreme as you don't need to invest thousands into facebook ads to lead traffic to your site. Amazon has billions of users browsing their site and searching up products. As your listings show up in the top of select searches (easy) you can easily receive hundreds of thousands of orders with zero investment into advertising.
To put it simply you list product photos and descriptions on your amazon store, sourced from various wholesaler websites. After you list your products at a higher price than your source website (for 20%-50%+ profit margins) when you receive an order on your amazon store you simply order the product from the wholesaler website directly to your customer and keep the price difference. I love this business model because you can't lose, you don't need to make big investments to hold any inventory. You don't buy any product until you get paid through the customers order on your amazon site. You don't need more than a few hundred bucks to get started on this model, Amazon has a 2 week waiting period until payments from orders are deposited into your bank account so you will need a couple bucks on hand to order the products to your customers. I never thought I would say this but I highly recommend taking out a loan or credit card to fund orders if you are low on cash. Don't want to make this seem like a get rich quick scheme, as serious work and dedication is required, but it's virtually impossible to lose out on your investment without some serious bad luck/rare amazon issue. I've seen people from all walks of life open a seller account and see results quickly, receiving a few orders in their first few days of listing products. It can seem complicated with all the mention of softwares/scripts but that is mostly for fine tuning after you master the basics. I've dedicated hundreds of hours into perfecting and systemizing this business. I am able and willing to help people expedite their success and avoid almost all of the headaches and mistakes I made starting out. I have been highly successful with this business by focusing and systemizing a few of the following key business aspects. My energy was focused on.....

1. 1. Dedicating an in insane amount of time towards trial and error/headaches/long sleepless frustrated nights/sacrificing my social life
  2. 2. Creating easy to follow formulas, highly effective systems/processes/
  3. 3. Scouring the internet and finding the very best sites to source product listings.
  4. 4. Listing tens of thousands of products on my amazon store (shotgun approach is best, list like crazy!)
  5. 5. Scaling the business up to consistent 5 figure monthly profits
  6. 6. Maximizing my profit margins by systemizing the use of coupons/discount codes on product source sites.
  7. 7. Crafting detailed excel spreadsheets for quick easy access to all essential business data.
  8. 8. Finding trustworthy freelancers/virtual employees, developing a functional team, individual employee roles for each aspect of the business. I've got some amazing managers/assistant managers keeping the business running smoothly. I've developed an easy on boarding process/training for all new employees. I've even created an emergency plan for my employees in case of my unexpected absence. If I went to jail for 3 months the business would hardly miss a beat. I've made use of a software that allows my employees to use my credit cards to fulfill customer orders while making it impossible for my cards to be stolen or used maliciously. (hiring employees isn't needed until you feel like you need them)
  9. 9. Developing systems for maneuvering through the competition, making use of scripts, chrome extensions etc.
  10. 10. Effectively using tons of e-commerce softwares,
  11. 11. Avoiding competition by finding new trending products with zero competition yet, or healthy amount of competition. (often no competition can mean no demand, 3-4 other sellers selling the same hot product as you is perfect.
  12. 12. Making effective use of dozens of helpful Chrome extensions to further maximize profit margins and save valuable employee time.
  13. 13. Developing game plans before the crazy Black Friday/Cyber Monday to maximize holiday profits. Without sounding like i'm bragging, I made the most cash at once in my entire life in the weekend leading up to the grand finale Cyber Monday.
These are just a few aspects of the business, I'm sure you have questions like “what about this..” or “how do you deal with this happening” I've developed a solution to just about any possible problem you can conceive of running into with this business model.
According to Amazons TOS they “technically” say they don't allow this business model, but I'll tell you a large portion of their business comes through this model. They claim it's against TOS but will allow you to run your store with out giving you any problems as long as you are very careful to ensure satisfaction of all your customers with timely deliveries. They don't want their customers being inconvenienced by new sellers who don't know how to run this business model properly. It is an unwritten rule that they allow drop shipping as long as you keep their customers happy, the rule only created to deter un skilled sellers who could annoy their customers with long 6 week wait times by drop shipping from China. (many of my products are shipped from North America to customers also in North America. Amazons seller fee is 15% of all orders, Jeff Bezos is happy to continue collecting this from us if satisfaction of Amazon customers is maintained.
Some will say that this is a “scummy” business model since you are selling people products they can find cheaper elsewhere, ignore them. People like to buy products quickly, and easily while logged into amazon with a touch of a button using their stored payment info. People don't want to go spend 30-60 mins searching online for a better deal on their product. You are making profits by making it very convenient for people to buy the products they need at the price they feel is fair. Retail arbitrage is a tried and true legit business model and you deserve to build a life for yourself with it, free from any guilt tripping whatsoever. There is a fortune to be made on the margins of bringing two markets together. This is a very common model used by major retail businesses like Walmart.
If anyone would like 1 on 1 mentorship, or group coaching on this method I am able to show you some of my secrets and go into backend systems. Really looking to build close relationships with those who are serious about this business, not “wantrepreneurs”. I really only want to work with people that are serious about giving everything you have to creating a passive income online business, not those who quit at the first sign of struggle. There is nothing more financially satisfying than passive online income, getting 5 figure deposits to your bank account while you are on vacation due to all the hard work you put in initially.
Im almost done with a highly detailed manual. Will be including ALL of my secrets and even some of my sourcing websites. Amazon is so massive there is room for everyone to succeed..

• Over 5 million sellers on Amazons Global marketplace, 2,975 new sellers each day
  • Over 140,000 3rd party sellers surpassed $100,000 in annual sales.
  • Over 1 billion items were ordered from 3rd party Amazon sellers during Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2018. This year will there will be FAR more.
Trust me you want to learn this business model NOW! so that by the time Black Friday/Cyber Monday comes around you already are settled and are ready to have a very profitable holidays with the insane amount of orders. 4th quarter will be the most profitable times for you, and the timing is perfect so that if you dive in now you can be prepared.
If you’re serious about creating passive online income, Hit me up and let’s chat. I’m a pretty relaxed nice guy and am easy to talk to! I have a lot of experience as a bodybuilding/fitness coach for male/female athletes and have quality social skills and am great at working with people. I'm fortunate to have a lot of free time to help others and be responsive since quitting my job and living off of passive income.

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
The uptake of my Franchise Your Way to the Fastlane book is moving slowly, and I think most members probably think it is about buying a franchise, and they don't understand that franchising an entrepreneur's own business is the fastest way to scale. Do I post a link here to my Marketplace thread?

Walter

I don't think that's what members think. The lower sales are likely a result of a much smaller audience.

Think about your first two books:
  • Proven China Sourcing
  • Labels that Exploit
Both of these books are perfect at targeting individuals that have not yet started a business, but are eager (wantrepreneurs).

Your new book gives off the perception that it's for a different audience:
  • Scale by Franchising
This book is not for someone looking to start. This book is for someone that already has a business. That cuts down your potential market to maybe 5% or less of the audience for the other two books.

Now, out of your potential audience, a majority of people either have a business that is not franchise worthy, or they don't want to go towards the franchising route at this moment.

I bought your original book Proven China Sourcing because I was curious to learn if there was any info that I was missing out on. It was instantly actionable.

Your new book I'm not so eager to buy yet since there's a lot of steps I believe I should take before considering franchising. It is not immediately actionable.

It's either a smaller audience because it is, or because of perception.

AppMan

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
May 25, 2019
I'd like to give a plug to someone else, if that's allowed...

@rynor built and configured my local ecommerce site. It's already paid for itself twice over and has only been live a week. It's paid for itself four times over really, because he's helped me truly exercise the commandment of Control.

I'm a tech illiterate forced to do business on the web, and if anyone else is out there, like me (I can't be the only eDummy here... right?), stuck hitch hiking with Amazon, Etsy, or eBay as a sole online venue, he can help you claw back some control affordably.

Very responsive and super patient in helping me do the things I don't know how to do/ don't have time to figure out.
E-commerce url ?

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
E-commerce url ?
There's just about zero overlap between my actual business and my activity here, and I'd like to keep that way if at all possible. I'm sorry to decline, and hope that's not rude...

I have too much fun here to go and cross the streams with building fastlaner executive desks, laptop trays, or what have you.

AFMKelvin

Some Profound Quote Goes Here
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Jan 26, 2016
Rice, Texas
That applies here as well, everything goes except SEO backlinks to Modanifl (drugs) and crpyto spam.

What would be an example of crypto spam. Anything related to crypto currency or specifically coins?

For example if I had a book that teaches you how to navigate the crypto world. Is that considered spam?

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007