The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fighting CV19: Please send thoughts and well wishes to Greg B (Runum)

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Update from his wife:

Update: Greg is still on the ventilator. His lungs have not improved, but are not worse either. He is off of the meds that were regulating his heart. He has developed blood clots in his lower right leg. They are trying a procedure to break them up. That is the most critical thing right now. They call his condition critical but stable. Thank you for all the love and prayers for Greg and myself. It encourages me. I tell Greg every day who asks about him. Don't know if he is soaking it in or not. Thank you again.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011

Trevor Kuntz

Professional Dog Owner
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Feb 5, 2012
Arizona
Latest update from Greg's wife:
Update on Greg B : Praise God, the great physician for this miracle and thank you, prayer warriors for lifting Greg up. He is still very sick so keep praying. Greg's lower right leg was full of blood clots and the high powered blood thinners did not work. He was in danger of amputation of his leg, above the knee and his toes were dark. So late yesterday evening they performed surgery to manually take out the clots. The doc told me after surgery that they think they got blood flow all the way to his foot. He will lose his toes, however, but unless clots form again, he will get to keep his leg. The doc told me that when he checked on Greg that morning, he thought rigamortis had set in, but in surgery, he found the muscle tissue viable. He couldn't believe it was that good! He said "I am always humbled in surgery." Sorry this is so long, but I wanted to tell you how bad it was so you'll be reminded of how good God is. Love to all from Greg and Kathy.

Iammelissamoore

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
239%
Sep 23, 2014
Trinidad and Tobago
Update from his wife:
I absolutely appreciate these updates. I am looking forward to him making a full recovery. Lifting him up and sending healing energy his way.

Thank you SO much for sharing.

Thanks @Trevor Kuntz , happy he is coming along with the surgery, sorry he has to lose his toes, but happy he had a successful surgery to remove the blood clots.

Thank you for the updates, it is appreciated.

mdot

Always Improve.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Dec 24, 2020
Ontario, Canada
Truly awful, especially after things seemed like they were turning around a bit. Thinking about you @Runum

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
Did @Runum make it through? Any updates if he is improving? Really sorry to hear about the toes. Important thing is they got rid of the blood cloths though!

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Update on Greg. The doctor said he lost the pulse in Greg's foot, but picked it up mid calf. Still better than the first prognosis. He will hopefully get to keep his knee. Also, the MRI from yesterday showed that Greg had a stroke on the right side of his brain, which affects the left side of his body. They want to take him off of the sedation, but every time they try, his heart rate goes way up and his breathing is not good. The doc says next step would be a tracheostomy. Thank you again for all the love and prayers I am feeling from you. Sorry for the not so good update. God is still in control.

farouqali

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Jun 16, 2021
its sad to hear about our friend Greg's situation, i choose to be optimistic in such situations as God is in control in every situation. Hopefully its a dark moment before it brighten up.@ Greg You are on our prayers Daily.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
689%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
This thread reminds us that every day alive and healthy is a massive blessing.

Really hope @Runum recovers soon - sounds like he has a great family there waiting for him.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Thank you for the update, @JAJT. That's very sad to hear. Hoping he gets through this. He definitely doesn't lack support.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
This thread reminds us that every day alive and healthy is a massive blessing.

Really hope @Runum recovers soon - sounds like he has a great family there waiting for him.

A healthy person has a thousand wishes but a sick person has only one—to get well.

Drchainsaw

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Nov 2, 2021
Thanks for the update. I'm new here but I caught myself thinking about him and needed to check in. Sorry to hear about the turn of events. Hoping things get better for him.

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
Man I can't comphrend... we were just hearing from Greg himself a few pages back. These updates are absolutely devastating to read. Oh how ungrateful some of us are over little things. One moment you're here, the next moment other people are praying you make it out. Please, Greg, get through this man. This really is heartbreaking. Big wakeup call for me personally on how I will approach my life moving forward.

Trevor Kuntz

Professional Dog Owner
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Feb 5, 2012
Arizona
This morning's update from Greg's wife:
Update on Greg B******* Just wanted to give you a bit of good news. The neurologist said Greg's brain should be able to recover. It was a medium size stroke. His left side would have some physical impairment though. They stopped the sedation for a little over 2 hours and Greg moved his right leg and arm and his upper body some. He was trying to open his eyes also. While the sedation was off, they turned off the ventilator and he breathed on his own for 20 minutes. His body got tired and they turned everything back on. They want to increase the length of time gradually. Said he had to get his lungs back in shape. Baby steps. Pray for no setbacks. God is still in control!

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Thanks for posting these on here Trevor. I’m always checking Kathy’s Facebook, but you’ve been beating me to it.

When he’s out of this, we should get some forum folks together and take him out for a nice dinner in Dallas.

Greg is the very first forum member I ever met in person. He is a truly awesome dude, and believe it or not pushed me out of my comfort zone to not only meet someone “from the internet,” but to go meet a hundred of them at the meetup in Scottsdale.

Without Greg there probably wouldn’t be a “Kak” with 8100 posts right now.

I get the impression that he has been pivotal in a lot more lives than just mine.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Trevor Kuntz

Professional Dog Owner
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Feb 5, 2012
Arizona
New update from Greg's wife
Update on Greg B****** We have been on hold for a few days waiting for the tracheostomy and pic line surgery. They are planning on doing it today, along with the amputation. They have not given me a time yet. As soon as they tell me, I will let you prayer warriors know. Thank you so much for your continued prayers and support. Today will be a tough day for Greg.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
Kathy has been incredible about accentuating the positives. Greg will not come out of this as the same person. His life will be changed.

We were just hiking together out in the Arizona desert a few months ago. He was quite enthused about his life and direction.

I really hope he can continue on that journey.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Oh no. I haven’t seen this thread in a couple of weeks and had no idea things had taken a turn.

His wife’s updates show amazing strength and serenity. Praying they all have the strength they need at this time.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.