The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
A post of a ranting nature...

Ben Zhar

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 27, 2023
Ben, 29 from the Middle East.
Have you ever had the world hit you with a major epiphany? Something that is so universally powerful, that the universe just shoves it up your FACE and alerts you profusely to get out to the world what is holding you back?
Gratitude is what we're talking about. I was ebb and flow for most of my 20's between my addiction to instant gratification to delayed gratification.
Striving to become better to being an addict to a futile video game. Always putting off and postponing stuff because life goes on, right? WRONG.
I disliked laboring, always have. Couldn't hold a job longer than a year because of lack of interest, something kept nagging me that I had something better lying ahead.
So, eventually, I decided to get employment regardless because that situation cant and won't go forever, only this time I decided to do things a little differently and apply myself to a labor small percentage of people are capable and willing to do which is delivering gas cans using a truck. Physically, a lot of people aren't capable but I am because despite being an ex-addict video gamer I also cultivated a very important trait and habit which is keeping in shape, delaying cognitive decline as much as I can. Everything went well..(for a job) until a couple of months ago: I was a subject to a terror attack, and my co-worker got mortally wounded just a few feet away from me. I left the job immediately. It could of been me, easy!! If I would of done something differently, maybe It could have. Imagine that. 29 years of age with immense potential down the drain. But it wasn't because I am still here! That was the epiphany, and that experience parted life to before and after and so it was time to get back to my previous goals which is being an overall better, and valuable person. I resumed reading daily, I read MFL which completely shaped my perception on Money and how I viewed it. I stopped watching TV and instead accelerated studying and additional physical activity. I began consuming more valuable information online rather than spend the day doing unimportant things.
From time to time I get what Jeff Olson calls "The Funk" but I still try and to do "what is uncomfortable now so I can enjoy comfortable later". I mainly get the funk because unfortunately I used to be a very shy individual, and I lack proper network of like minded people.
It's me vs me but sometimes I lack a feeling of importance and the influence of like minded individuals who can help and motivate both parties along the way. How to find them? As a shy, introvert guy I wasn't the best at human relations so I decided to sharpen that ability and apply everything I am learning every chance I get. Shy individuals always learn from other people's mistakes, and try to figure out what they need to help them out. That is why digital marketing is so intriguing to me. The psychology behind it, to behold, listen, attend and figure out the need in the market and fill it accordingly! MJ really does what he preaches, and I have found some similarities in cultivating a "Need in the market". When Dale Carnegie wrote in his book about how the university of Chicago and the united Y.M.C.A schools conducted a survey on what people wanted the most and "How to make people like you and win others to your way of thinking" came in second after abundance in health. "They searched diligently for a practical textbook on the subject and found- not one. Finally, they approached one of the world's outstanding authorities on adult education and asked him if he knew of any book that met the needs of this group. 'No' , he replied. 'I know what those adults want. But the book they need has never been written' " Carnagie knew that statement to be true because be himself was searching diligently for years trying to discover a practical handbook on human relations. "Since no such book existed, I have tried to write one for use in my own courses. And here it is. I hope you like it."
Dale Carnegie discovered and recognized a need that the market would chew on and acted accordingly, resulting in a sensational success after changing millions of lives. "Impact millions, make millions".
During "The funk" I could even get on my feet outdoors and buy that milk I needed, I couldn't eat cereals with no milk because it'll potentially cause annoying canker sores and milk prevents that once they're soggy enough.
Everything got gradually better again once my Psych got back in check and I finally went outdoors and bought that milk and kept going.
Ever since I finished TMFL, I keep seeing ads and content differently.
There's this Lady who keeps retargeting me on Facebook and she's like "I can teach how to make money ***Slowly*** and ***Safely*** over the course of 20 to 30 years!!"
Sounds familiar?! Thought so!
The settlement I am living in got approved for a University back in 2012, and ever since real estate went like OVER THE TOP! Obviously!
The problem I am seeing is price commoditization because of an overflow of real estate offices, we have it abundantly here and in other words: Red ocean! Everyone are operating in a similar way, so I've been doing some investigating and decided to go and offer services to the biggest office in the area who is operating at multiple locations in the area and help myself and my mentor to close a potentially good client.

Dear Michael John Composto, I value the help you've given me.

Kind Regards, Ben.

PPS: if anyone has any tips on how to get with like minded people, I'd like to read please!
PPS: Cute Pup, Give Hachi a treat for me! I do hope I could do it myself one day!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.