The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Does my business achieves the CENTS framework?

marshi5290

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 7, 2022
Help please. I have a self love subscription box business based in Australia. I honestly run just equal and still reinvest extra money so I can keep scaling it. I get a really great response and feedback. I'm nearly a year in the business now and my subs still hasn't grown to more than 25 :( I started with 13. All my founder members are still subscribed and those who cancels comes back at some point when they have an extra fund

I did my assessment and I believe my business achieves the CENTS strategy although I think I lack the marketing side of things

I'll be honest it's hard to not feel down or disappointed especially when I am trying to make ends meet.

I actually have so much opportunity this year for marketing etc but then I lack the budget for it too. Hoping I could get some inspiration ❤️

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Help please. I have a self love subscription box business based in Australia. I honestly run just equal and still reinvest extra money so I can keep scaling it. I get a really great response and feedback. I'm nearly a year in the business now and my subs still hasn't grown to more than 25 :( I started with 13. All my founder members are still subscribed and those who cancels comes back at some point when they have an extra fund

I did my assessment and I believe my business achieves the CENTS strategy although I think I lack the marketing side of things

I'll be honest it's hard to not feel down or disappointed especially when I am trying to make ends meet.

I actually have so much opportunity this year for marketing etc but then I lack the budget for it too. Hoping I could get some inspiration ❤️
The best referrals are going to be your existing customers. Have your existing customers get you new customers in exchange for something in return. Also, make sure they are leaving you reviews.

What are you going to do differently in March to get different results?

empoweredshay

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 5, 2023
The best referrals are going to be your existing customers. Have your existing customers get you new customers in exchange for something in return. Also, make sure they are leaving you reviews.

What are you going to do differently in March to get different results?
Thank you so much! I had some of them leave reviews but I struggle to get others to do the same. Some of them would do just within our facebook group in which it's not really public. Same thing with some of them messaging me.

This month I am going to find additional ways to encourage them to leave reviews and maybe make it easier for them and I will implement it this month :)

Thanks so much for the feedback!

perchboy

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
321%
Aug 7, 2022
Toronto, Canada
is there even any demand for it?

if so, how will you reach the people who would buy?

then go reach those people and sell.

Whether an idea is CENTS or not does not matter all that much. A retard with a great idea will make $0 and a good businessman with an average idea will still make millions.

marshi5290

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 7, 2022
is there even any demand for it?

if so, how will you reach the people who would buy?

then go reach those people and sell.

Whether an idea is CENTS or not does not matter all that much. A retard with a great idea will make $0 and a good businessman with an average idea will still make millions.
I do believe that there is a demand for it for women who are wanting to incorporate more self care and self love in their daily lives and those who are wanting a sense of community. I did grew my email list when I started over 1,000 subs. I am not doing any advertising at the moment which I think I should. I sell through affiliates as well but I don't make $ when it comes via affiliate sites.

canone

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Mar 20, 2019
Hey man! First of all kudos for not giving up!
Second, I don't know if you're doing a lot of paid marketing. But try Tiktok and Instagram Reels and create some content which is related to your boxes & is funny AND people would wanna send their friends.

The good thing about Tiktok is that you don't need many subs. It CONTENT-BASED. Meaning, if you create entertaining content, you'll get tons of "free" views. And helps building your brand.

That's something I've found out last week. Google made us believe that a 3% conversion rate is good. But try the un-conventional ways. For example, I have 744k on a video (not business related) and can't believe it. Took me like 30 minutes to create a collage and I get all these views. It's insane.

If you wanna share your website, maybe we can give you our 2 "cents" (get it?)

Last edited:

empoweredshay

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 5, 2023
Hey man! First of all kudos for not giving up!
Second, I don't know if you're doing a lot of paid marketing. But try Tiktok and Instagram Reels and create some content which is related to your boxes & is funny AND people would wanna send their friends.

The good thing about Tiktok is that you don't need many subs. It CONTENT-BASED. Meaning, if you create entertaining content, you'll get tons of "free" views. And helps building your brand.

That's something I've found out last week. Google made us believe that a 3% conversion rate is good. But try the un-conventional ways. For example, I have 744k on a video (not business related) and can't believe it. Took me like 30 minutes to create a collage and I get all these views. It's insane.

If you wanna share your website, maybe we can give you our 2 "cents" (get it?)
Thank you so much!

My website is www.stayfocusedbox.com.au

I am trying to come up with reels idea to be honest that would hopefully market my business more but i'll be honest I think I need a huge revamp to convey the message even more and make it clearer.

When it comes to Tiktok, I get stucked with 200 views. I've also converted my tiktok to be more my personal instead of my business one - I am not sure if that is a good strategy. It's one of the area that I am not so sure about as well whether to have two pages promoting my business and my personal brand or stick with one.

I'm currently experimenting with what content works and what not - but did notice when I do more talking videos, I get more engagement with it, views and likes.

Funny while I am typing this..it gives me this idea that I really just have to suck it up and edit all the videos properly and do the work haha

canone

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Mar 20, 2019
Nowadays I believe the CEOs should show their faces and not "hide" behind their logos. Because it makes your brand more trustworthy. Customers know you can't do anything shady because they know who the CEO is.
I think your website looks great by the way. Maybe has a little too much text (maybe A/B test some versions of the website?)

Best of luck!

Qeno

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
May 5, 2022
Nowadays I believe the CEOs should show their faces and not "hide" behind their logos. Because it makes your brand more trustworthy. Customers know you can't do anything shady because they know who the CEO is.
I think your website looks great by the way. Maybe has a little too much text (maybe A/B test some versions of the website?)

Best of luck!
I would agree with you. And maybe I would make the "Subscribe here" button more present because it's really unobtrusive I think. But I can not back this either by experience nor by anything else.

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
279%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany

Optimize the site for mobile. Also increase site speed.

Two things I can tell you right away that would double the conversion of the site.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.