The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Does Anyone Else Feel Bad for Everyone Without a Fastlane Mindset?

A post of a ranting nature...

Chimp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Sep 30, 2016
attain millionaire status don't work every day then you got another thing coming.

Your post makes you sound extremely mad which I find a little weird but alright. I know you need to work everyday to become rich, I never said otherwise. What I'm talking about is working every single day till you're 65 working just to retire.

andy haven't worked a day in your life to even know what hard work is..

And how do you know I haven't worked a day in my life? You've said that 5 times now. If you say I can't assume anything about others lives don't assume what I've done.

Once again you take my posts as looking down on people or you think that I think I know more than them. Maybe I act like that as I'm very young and naive but I've said it twice now, I don't look down on these people. I'm pretty sure you think I'm talking about everyone in the world with a job which I'm not (I know I said everyone in the title but I just posted after writing, didn't think much of it.) I want the best for everyone because I see how shitty life is being poor as I'm poor as F*ck right now. I want better than this and I want it better for everyone. I don't want people to have their goddamned electrical be shut off and them have to sit in their house for days without power like I did just a few months ago. I'm not looking for pity, no. Especially not from you. I'm saying I know how it is and that living poor can become a cycle and I understand it's extremely hard to become successful. I'm trying to explain that I don't think these people don't work hard already and if they even tried they'd be rich. Becoming successful is as hard

What I wrote in the OP did not state my opinions correctly at all. Now that it's under scrutiny I realise I maybe shouldn't have posted it as my writing ability is poor. If we could have a real conversation without text I think it'd be easier to understand me. Let me state my opinion one last time because I want people to understand me. (The following statements might be completely different from what I've wrote previously because what I wrote was incoherent. After thinking about this post all night I think I have come to a more fair opinion. )

I want everyone to have the best. Not for free but from working hard. I see people working their asses off everyday and not getting further because they don't break off their path very much. Here's an example, my dad got a sum of money which not many here would scoff at. We're poor like I said but once he got this money I was thinking how will he use this money, will he make a business like he's been wishing to for years or will he just purchase stuff he wants that won't improve his current situation (he did buy a house though which is great). We were having a conversation one night and he told me there wasn't a single business that could be created from the lump of money he got for something I won't go into. This sum of money could easily create a very successful business. Right now I'm trying to start my own off $120 and I'm glad I even had that much to start with. This example is what I'm talking about. If he wanted to he could've started a business. It would have been extremely hard work, I know, but to see the potential of not being poor disappear is what I hate to see. My original post is not what I think about everyone in the world, I should've made that clear from the start. It's what I see around me that I dislike, people working so hard and when they have a chance to do better they don't jump on it.

I'd hate for you to believe that I think I know everything or even a %1 of the world around me, I don't and I know this. I have such little experience in life that I won't believe what I have to say has any merit. What I'm writing about is what I see from the people I know. I'm not writing about anyone other than the people I know.

I made the mistake of using the RANT tag as a tag to post whatever the hell I want. I realize that what I wrote is what lowers the quality of an amazing forum like this and I apologize for making a fool out of myself and posting needless text.

Last edited:
A

Anon38776

You're wasting your time feeling bad for others. You could go out and help them instead. But you're here recommending things that you haven't tested.

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
OP. As you get older you'll likely prefer a house in the rural area rather than a penthouse in the centre of town.

And if you construct your life so that every year is better than the last, then why would you worry about getting older?

I find older people take pleasure in simpler things. The wind moving the leaves... A small child seeing their first snail...

Some people don't know there's another way other than school, good grades, college, 9-5. If they're happy with it, then great. I just wish they didn't push it onto everyone else as if it's the only way.

I don't like how society and education seems to prepare people solely for employment, and by making them think they CAN'T do things, rather than making them think they CAN do things. I see this as the invisible chains that, together with consumerism and debt, keeps so many people in modern slavery.

Some people know there's another way, but can't work out how to get there. I don't like that they're marks for the unscrupulous B2C players selling a dream.

Some people have an itch they can't scratch and want to be their own boss. I don't like that every man and his dog is trying to persuade them they "need" so many things before they can get started. Again, keeping them as consumers rather than helping them become producers.

I feel for people who spend 2 hours commuting each way on top of doing their work (whether it's for themselves or for an employer). I feel for their families too, especially their kids, who don't see them sometimes except for the weekend.

If I'm talking to someone and they show an inkling of wanting to be their own boss, then I'll drop in a few seeds. If they bite then I'll talk some more. I'll just echo back their amount of interest.

I once told someone "My problem is ..." and he immediately pulled me up on it and told me I don't have any problems.

I don't really feel sorry for people with a job. I feel sorry for people starving, in danger of getting shot, or who don't have a roof over their head.

So what?

What have I done about it? ("Tell what you've done and I'll tell you who you are.")

I've setup monthly payments to a few charities. (Not sure this makes much difference tbh.)

I've done Maths grinds for local kids to help them get into college, and so they can go through life not thinking they're dumb at Maths.

I've helped out in this forum.

I've done occasional calls with people who are stuck.

I've recorded calls and dropped them in here for the benefit of those who want to follow the bread-crumbs.

I've tried to set an example by doing rather than talking.

I've helped the people nearest to me.

I've helped family members and people I meet.

I've helped clients and contractors.

I've also tried to put my own oxygen mask on first.

I believe the biggest responsibility I have is to be the man I want my kids to grow up to be.

I'm not going to let my kids grow up thinking they CAN'T, or that their self-worth depends on what they own.

And I'm damn sure not letting them grow up without the manners to say please and thank you, or to not be big enough to say I'm sorry.

Just my rambling 2c.

Can we get an AMEN over here!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
Can we get an AMEN over here!

you guys have 1000s of $ rep because you are ahead in terms of success and thinking

all of your ideas are free to grab. this is the miracle of a forum.

anyone can come here and take the good ideas you are sharing and then run away.

imagine taking all the good ideas of the forum and packing them in a product

this would be a great bonus in a MJ DeMarco product.

Last edited:

Chimp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Sep 30, 2016
Mediocrity is what happens when you don't search.
Literally just wrote a self narrative paper about my mediocrity for English class in the past hour. Really helped me realize some things.

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
Not for a single second do I feel bad. Mediocrity is what happens when you don't search.

this is interesting as a lot of posts on this topics

according to chinese philosophy, happiness happens when you don't search for anything and let go of thinking

when you embrace the TAO and the flow of life, suffering ends because everything in life is changing so you can't really fight against the power of the flow

Option

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Nov 22, 2013
Netherlands
It is all relative to your frame of reference.

So you are better because...?
Grinding and having insane discipline for your goals? Money? Freedom to make vacation? Buy a house or a yacht?

To 'make a difference'? With what? A sustainable chair? A crazy effective marketing system for chiropractors? C'mon..

Don't feel so special. Get your monkey money and enjoy your monkey pleasures. Help your neighbours.

But stay grounded.

Seems narrow minded to condemn the 'others', making harsh generalizations about '9-5ers' and 'mediocre' people.

You are talking the very priviliged and rich in this world.

Lots of people just get up, work in the store, and go back to happy family. Enjoying the latest movie. Who cares?

Or chop woods in the forest, work the rice field, have a laugh and a smoke. Never tune in on the internet at all.

Some people give massages or dancing classes or live nomadic in every country. They love it and don't give a shit about goals.

Some do nothing at all. Enjoying a sack of cheetos.

Some people are dying of cancer, or stuck at home with anxiety attacks and depression.

Some work as software engineer and write erotic novels in afterhours.

Whats wrong with any of it?

Enjoy your life.

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France

FiftySeven

Sex. Power. World Domination.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
479%
Jan 18, 2015
LandoftheBlind where one-laser-eyed man is King
put my own oxygen mask on first
Ha Ha Andy, I'm twice your age and half as wise...
construct your life so that every year is better than the last
Good thought Andy. I've constructed my life so that each DAY is better than the previous! Why wait for next year ???!! People think I'm lying when I tell them today is better than yesterday!! Keep them guessing!
Just my rambling 2c.
Ramble on Andy ... ;)

To the OP, I feel the same way. At least, I used to. I meant well. But you know what, only about 3% of the population acually want to improve themselves. Even smart people are hard to convince to move ahead.

Invest in yourself. If you meet someone who really is working to get ahead, treasure them, learn from them, help them. Remember that your life will be the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with. Trim the tree, leave space for a new branch to grow.

Family too. Why does God give you family? So you appreciate being able to pick your friends.;)

This thread is not particularly about jobs but I'll ramble a little here:

After about 40 years, I walked away from a corporate J.O.B. It was a good steady job for an ex-farm-boy. If my Dad could have seen me at work, he would have said, "You get PAID for doing this?" I hardly ever saw or talked to any of my bosses. It was a good J.O.B. - but I did it because I didn't know any better.

After "retirement", I got bored sitting around in the cottonfields and looked for another J.O.B. It took one phone call and about a month to arrange. The secret to doing that? Build a network. BEFORE you need it.

New job paid twice what the corporate job did. So what did I do? Worked a few months then walked away from it. ;)

Why? Because I Can!!

Thanks, @Vigilante Ha Ha!!

Fast-forward a year. Three job offers all at once - unsolicited. Took one of them, it was short-term. Before the short-term J.O.B. was up, I called up another guy I hardly knew and lined up another gig. While waiting on that gig to start, I was sitting at home, started to get bored with home. The phone rang. They wanted a temp fill-in. I said yes. That's one of the secrets - if somebody offers you something good - say yes. They are in a bind and you will make money. Win-win. Helps your reputation as well. When I get called; I go out, meet new people, visit with old friends, learn some new stuff, sharpen the saw. All while getting paid.

Here's another tip: the best ideas and gigs may well come from the outer fringes of your network - don't be afraid to call people you hardly know - your reputation may have been inflated before it reached them!

Just kidding; people close-in on your network already know the same things you do - it's the people on the outer edges that have access to the opportunities you do not.

And another funny thing - you may find that even people who don't like you very well will help you out - all you have to do is ask ...

The best part of having a J.O.B. for me is that I don't NEED a J.O.B. Flip side of that? It took me most of my work life to get here. Whoops!

Recession? What recession? If you invest in yourself, aren't afraid to work and say "yes" to opportunity, the money is out there. Good money.

So when I decide to work, I have a great J.O.B.

Life is good. Every day can be better than the last if you only LET it be ...

And you know what - I STILL hardly ever see my boss.... Ha Ha!!

Thanks, Andy!

Off my soapbox - !!

'57

[Edit] P.S. none of this should be construed as an argument FOR getting a J.O.B. at the expense of giving up your Fastlane!

Last edited:

TKDTyler

The Tea Guy
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
347%
Aug 25, 2014
Some days I feel bad for people WITH a fastlane mindset :)
I know right? What kind of insane, masochistic type people would put themselves through the emotional hellhole of entrepreneurship. It's like crashing into a proverbial brick wall with my heart. Hopefully the wall will break first ;) :headbanger:

Doug Smith

Changing Lanes
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 27, 2016
Detroit, Mi
I really don't. I wish more people would get it and understand so the world could be that much more awesome but it isn't like that. I for one am a believer in people will "one day" understand. Everyone has a journey, mine led me here now, others will not, at least not yet. I know I can't change the world other than by making a big impact in it.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Ha Ha Andy, I'm twice your age and half as wise...

Good thought Andy. I've constructed my life so that each DAY is better than the previous! Why wait for next year ???!! People think I'm lying when I tell them today is better than yesterday!! Keep them guessing!

Ramble on Andy ... ;)

To the OP, I feel the same way. At least, I used to. I meant well. But you know what, only about 3% of the population acually want to improve themselves. Even smart people are hard to convince to move ahead.

Invest in yourself. If you meet someone who really is working to get ahead, treasure them, learn from them, help them. Remember that your life will be the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with. Trim the tree, leave space for a new branch to grow.

Family especially. Why does God give you family? So you appreciate being able to pick your friends.

This thread is not particularly about jobs but I'll ramble a little here:

After about 40 years, I walked away from a corporate J.O.B. It was a good steady job for an ex-farm-boy. If my Dad could have seen me at work, he would have said, "You get PAID for doing this?" I hardly ever saw or talked to any of my bosses. It was a good J.O.B. - but I did it because I didn't know any better.

After "retirement", I got bored sitting around in the cottonfields and looked for another J.O.B. It took one phone call and about a month to arrange. The secret to doing that? Build a network. BEFORE you need it.

New job paid twice what the corporate job did. So what did I do? Worked a few months then walked away from it. ;)

Fast-forward a year. Three job offers all at once - unsolicited. Took one of them, it was short-term. Before the short-term J.O.B. was up, I called up another guy I hardly knew and lined up another gig. While waiting on that gig to start, I was sitting at home, started to get bored with home. The phone rang. They wanted a temp fill-in. I said yes. That's one of the secrets - if somebody offers you something good - say yes. They are in a bind and you will make money. Win-win. Helps your reputation as well. When I get called; I go out, meet new people, visit with old friends, learn some new stuff, sharpen the saw. All while getting paid.

Here's another tip: the best ideas and gigs may well come from the outer fringes of your network - don't be afraid to call people you hardly know - your reputation may have been inflated before it reached them!

Just kidding; people close-in on your network already know the same things you do - it's the people on the outer edges that have access to the opportunities you do not.

And another funny thing - you may find that even people who don't like you very well will help you out - all you have to do is ask ...

The best part of having a J.O.B. for me is that I don't NEED a J.O.B. Flip side of that? It took me most of my work life to get here.

Recession? What recession? If you invest in yourself, aren't afraid to work and say "yes" to opportunity, the money is out there. Good money.

The only thing that occasionally clouds my day? People sometimes get down because thay have to work 10 hours per day. 2 hours of those 10 are at "inch-and-a-half". So I sit there thinking, "A company took you off the street, gave you tools, is training you to do a job, you can take those skills and LEAVE? You live in the greatest country in the world, somebody is investing in you, and you're complaining?" Sometimes I tell them that there are about, oh, roughly, 7 billion people who would trade places with them in a heartbeat. Some get it, some don't.

So when I decide to work, I have a great J.O.B. A little stress every now and then. I stand around and watch other people work. No supervisory role. Make a phone call every now and then, fill out a report, smooth ruffled feathers. B.S. every now and then. Hardest part is keeping my mouth shut.

Life is good. Every day can be better than the last if you only LET it be ...

And you know what - I STILL hardly ever see my boss.... Ha Ha!!

Thanks, Andy!

Off my soapbox - !!

'57
A lot of great advice and insights from this post. Thanks 57.

Sanj Modha

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
315%
Feb 16, 2016
In Your Newsfeed
I don't. The world is made up of different characters and mindsets. The truth is I spend time in the Slowlane. It's a great learning experience - listen to Sara Blakely's podcast on School Of Greatness about the early days of Spanx.

I probably sell to 99% Slowlaners too.

Kelly C

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 20, 2014
UK
I don't feel bad for slowlaners. Most are happy with what they're doing.

I feel bad for the wantrepreneurs and MLM members that are trying to gain freedom but likely never will

I used to feel bad for MLM members because my Sister was one of them but when I pointed out the blatant lying that one of her colleagues was doing - she justified it away. From that point on I no longer cared. I don't feel bad for people who choose to be dishonest and unethical.

G-Man

Cantankerous Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
Jan 13, 2014
Thanks @Andy Black & @FiftySeven for interjecting something constructive into this.

At the risk of incurring the wrath of the interwebs, I feel like these threads tend to get condescending, masturbatory, and thoroughly unproductive.

Not judging, because I'm guilty of being all of those things (at times on this forum), and trying to get better at it.

One of the main reasons I love this forum is that its one of the few places in internetland not dominated by folks bitching about what's wrong with other people. Let's keep it that way. :)

EDIT: after all that, I was just an a**hole to someone. I don't know why I even try being a better person.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
The only time I'd "feel bad" for someone without a Fastlane mindset is when they have sought help and advice because they're unhappy-- and they refuse to listen. In other words, they're an ASKHOLE.

At the end of the day, all of us want to be happy. There are many roads to that objective, not just limited to FL.

Sanj Modha

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
315%
Feb 16, 2016
In Your Newsfeed
People don't want to hear the truth. They want confirmation of what they believe is true.

I've tried to help close family & friends with business ideas, ecommerce tips and traffic sources. In the end, it's always a waste of my time and theirs.

It's like Gary Vee says: "Focus on your shit". The world will take care of itself.

StartupMonkey

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Nov 3, 2016
Well don’t be. They’re here for a reason and they must “think” exactly the same in order for a great economy to function properly (not being sarcastic, really). Think about it, if all these people quit thinking the way they are, adopt TMF belief system and actually implement it, that would be devastating. Why? Because the economy would erupt, which is really really bad. Don’t understand what I’m saying? Well, sorry to burst your bubble OP everyone can’t be rich. It’s just not possible. Everyone can’t have a Ferrari or a Lamborghini. That’s not the way economy functions. That’s against government, society and above all “economy”. Money circulates and it must be kept in balance. Everyone can’t be a billionaire/millionaire because that would mean printing a billion/million dollar for each individual of the country. And do you know what happens when you print more money than you should? Yep, the value of your currency decreases.

Now, what I’m saying is, leave the peasants be peasants. They’re here for a reason. The government enforces jobs upon people because that’s what yields a great economy. The educations system (college) is designed by the government to create jobs, that’s right “jobs”. They want more workers than employees. In other words, they want more people to work than people starting their own businesses. Everyone can’t have a successful business. You need workers, or in other words you need people who are willing to do jobs (enslave) till they die. That’s the same reason politicians promise jobs, because jobs are created for a better economy. Does it mean it’s good for you? Hell no. But does it mean it’s good for the government? Hell yes.

If everyone started their own business…. Wait a second, everyone can’t. Because if everyone started their own business who the hell is going to work on their business if everyone has businesses?

No workers = No expanded businesses. No expanded businesses = bad economy.

Businesses need workers to accelerate their worth. Without workers, there are no businesses and if everyone has a business, there would be no workers. This is against government structure and health of an economy. Jobs and workers may be a mediocrity road but it’s only a mediocrity road for YOU, it’s perfect for government and business owners. You need workers to work on businesses. You need them. You can’t do it without them. PERIOD. They are a vital part of a business and economy. If everyone becomes a “Pharaoh”, there won’t be any pyramids. You need workers to build that pyramid. You need more workers than businesses than businesses itself. That’s why the government stresses on you getting a job than starting your business. The same reason they build universities. They need people to inherit “knowledge” and apply that knowledge in “work force” to help businesses succeed.

Whatever helps the business, helps the economy. That’s what helps the government/society the most (slowlane workers). They need the little guys to withstand the weight of the castle. Hence why we’re told to get a job since birth not just by parents but by society, which functions off what we’re told by the government controlled media.

You need more people than houses. If you have more houses than people, who the hell is going to live in those houses? It’s just not good for “people” and it’s shameful that they don’t realise that. However, if everyone realises it, it simply “wont” work out. So, don’t feel so bad because this is a planned “structure”. And it must remain there to function properly. Peasants will be peasants and kings will be kings. Now it’s time to choose what category you want to become because YOU matter the most, not them. Do you want to join the peasants aka ranks of the majority? (they will always be the most) or the kings? (always the least).

PS: Why are you so concerned about their future? That mindset exists and MUST exists to yield a great economy, so don’t feel too bad for them. There will always be non-believers and believers. That’s their life, let them think what they want. You’re not to be blamed when their financial condition suffers from cancer. You can’t eliminate them and if you’re successful in doing so, keep in mind they will still exist. The little guys MUST exist. They do the legwork while CEO’s enjoy. You need them. So, don’t change their mindset, just change yours because the balance must be there for stability. Also, if everyone happens to listen to you and actually become millionaires, how does that effect you? That effects you in no way possible. Fix yourself, before you fix others. What is it, perhaps satisfaction you’re looking for? My Advice: let the sheep stay the sheep. Because if the sheep tries to become human, we’d run out of meat.

Last edited:

StartupMonkey

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Nov 3, 2016
People don't want to hear the truth. They want confirmation of what they believe is true.

I've tried to help close family & friends with business ideas, ecommerce tips and traffic sources. In the end, it's always a waste of my time and theirs.

It's like Gary Vee says: "Focus on your shit". The world will take care of itself.

It's not that the people don't want to hear the truth. If God just suddenly showed himself to you would it be hard to believe in God if you're an atheist? It would not. Because you see it's not that "people don't want to believe in GOD" It's just that they haven't found any proof. So when they reject TMF belief system they haven't found any proof of it's accuracy (hence they're illiterate in that subject so they will deny). It's useless really because it doesn't affect you.

Last edited:

hawaiiloans

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
Oct 6, 2007
Las Vegas
With the internet and google easily available one can easily search through many pages of "get rich quick" type of pages to get to quality like this site, and others.

When I graduated high school and dropped out of college I went to the library almost every day reading books starting with "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" and absorbed as much as I could for free, except the cost of late fees :)

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
I used to pity Slowlaner and Sidewalkers as if they were poor cold trash :(
At times when I felt animosity I was infected by a form of superiority complex (despite not having any Fastlane mechanism up and ready!-wantrapreneur sadism!).
Then a debate with some senior Fastlaners like AndyBlack and others revealed some things before my eyes.

1. Don't worry about others. They'll do fine. Slowlane or Fastlane, they will find some way to do some good.
2. Wealth is as good as a tool. It used to be adored in the form of gold. Now it's pretty much debt that has to be transformed into businesses and assets for actual actionable impact. The big disaster comes when we chase after 'earn $5000 dollar a month' or 'top deals based on Warren Buffet's endorsements'.When we see wealth as everything, we lose our freedom and our humanity.

And that would be against the Fastlane methodology.

3. Don't criticise others. Don't be afraid of their criticisms. Listen to their points, catch the gist of it, see what we can do about it and move on. Don't hold positions. We are in a war, and we have to move on to gain territory. I have to move on, take what I need, and move on. Chances are, no one will stop you, because they have either no reason to do so, or they don't have the means to do so.
4.Slowlane strengths can be used. Fastlaners hire Slowlaners.
I read a good thread here on substituting business partners with just ordinary employees. Partners can be troublesome if they leave all the dirt to you, and if they aren't reputable. By Slowlaner employees can be good cogs of the system, and mostly hardworking people. They'll do well increasing our sales and getting a good living from it :)

The Slowlane focuses on specialised skills and good work ethic. That could be good leverage to free up our time. Bringing out the best of people....I guess that's an excellent way of making a very dangerous Fastlane weapon.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.