The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Marketing, social media, advertising

Danny reds

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
May 31, 2018
Denver, CO
Just looking for opinions. I have bought countless digital marketing products and learned a lot from them.

I bought these products so i can instill the principles into my own business. I never had intentions of actually building a system to sell digital marketing until today.

The idea of building a system crossed my mind, it seems like a good way to make some passive income.

Let me know what you think.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Solrac

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jul 6, 2014
Florida
Danny, not sure what you're asking here.

If you can actually provide value with this, go for it. If that's not what you're saying can you please clarify?

• Banned

Danny reds

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
May 31, 2018
Denver, CO
Danny, not sure what you're asking here.

If you can actually provide value with this, go for it. If that's not what you're saying can you please clarify?

I just want others opinions on the industry. I bought Jeremy Haynes and Tai Lopez program and learned some good stuff but not 100% sold on the business or the industry.

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
519%
May 29, 2013
I think your question is way too vague and large.

It's like saying, "I've been interested in selling used cars my whole life. I bought some products to teach me, but never done it. What do you think?".

Better yet, "how long is a piece of string?".

I can tell you this, I've made a 2 decade long career out of digital marketing. Some people have done it as long as me and prospered, some have done it only 6 months and went bankrupt.

Things are only as good, as what you can put in it and make out of it.

Refine your question a bit, and maybe we can be more helpful.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ALC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jul 19, 2017
France
Myself being around Digital Marketing i can see opportunities but it's not the golden age, with Facebook for example that just killed Ads and IG starting to decrease the impact of their ads, the margins will start to get smaller and smaller.

However many businesses & startup will always need someone for their online presence (social media & website & marketing).

I'm a bit between both side, good time to start but a lot of people joining this industry (sometimes without any skills...)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.