Hello fastlaners! I am going to make an important decision about my improvement in digital marketing and I need some broader perspective.
I'm 18 years old from Poland and after ending high school last month, I have decided to learn digital marketing. I want to use it in the future for my business, but first I want to gain experience (I remember what @MJ DeMarco said about marketing in internet in milionaire fastlane). In order to use my theoretical knowledge, I managed to contact my friends that have been doing start-up for the last year. They have bad marketing, even though their product is great. I've founded a need in their business that could help me get into marketing. The deal is that I will learn digital marketing in the next few months and then - make them a marketing campaign with ads and all that stuff. I won't charge any money until their courses (They do courses for final exam in high school) start in September. They are trust worthy guys, but I have a diffcult decison to make, when it comes to learning digital marketing.
I can buy an expensive course (5000 zl, for instance - 3500 zl is a minimal wage in Poland) which provides connection with experienced social media managers, broad program, certificate and other benefits. Or I can learn it by myself, which will take less money, but I won't have an option to contact more experienced managers. I will do Weighted Average Decision Matrix, after I hear from you guys. What do you think? Is it necessary to take up that course? Should I consider cheaper version? Is there any other way?
I'm 18 years old from Poland and after ending high school last month, I have decided to learn digital marketing. I want to use it in the future for my business, but first I want to gain experience (I remember what @MJ DeMarco said about marketing in internet in milionaire fastlane). In order to use my theoretical knowledge, I managed to contact my friends that have been doing start-up for the last year. They have bad marketing, even though their product is great. I've founded a need in their business that could help me get into marketing. The deal is that I will learn digital marketing in the next few months and then - make them a marketing campaign with ads and all that stuff. I won't charge any money until their courses (They do courses for final exam in high school) start in September. They are trust worthy guys, but I have a diffcult decison to make, when it comes to learning digital marketing.
I can buy an expensive course (5000 zl, for instance - 3500 zl is a minimal wage in Poland) which provides connection with experienced social media managers, broad program, certificate and other benefits. Or I can learn it by myself, which will take less money, but I won't have an option to contact more experienced managers. I will do Weighted Average Decision Matrix, after I hear from you guys. What do you think? Is it necessary to take up that course? Should I consider cheaper version? Is there any other way?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
