• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Crushing B2B Sales with LinkedIn

Discussion in 'Advertising, Marketing, Social Media' started by EarlOfChina, Dec 26, 2018.

1. BlackMagician

BlackMagician Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $971
    Hi Kyle, Did you created personal videos or a generic one?

Roli likes this.
  2. PizzaOnTheRoof

PizzaOnTheRoof 1% Better Every Day Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,786
    I didn't realize you could screen share also + all of the targeting and CTA options! It's faaaaar more powerful than I initially thought. I've got LinkedHelper running right now too.

This will be very useful for staying in front of my linkedin audience (or any since it has an email option).

My plan is to blast a video every week or so about "industry insights" to certain lists with LinkedHelper.

I've got a "Discovery Call" schedule set up on Calendly which, wouldn't you know, integrates with DUBB!

No doubt I'll have hot leads coming in.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
    EarlOfChina likes this.
  3. EarlOfChina

EarlOfChina Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,524
    This sounds awesome! Please do keep me posted on how it’s going.

4. EarlOfChina

EarlOfChina Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,524
    Roli, Chapas and r6203 like this.
  5. CPisHere

CPisHere Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,948
    I am starting a similar strategy...
    100 connection requests/day with a message (I expect 30% to accept).

Of those 30, the following day I send a personal note asking if they are interested in [PROBLEM I CAN SOLVE]. If they reply with a yes (expect 5%), I send them to a Video Sales Letter (VSL) with a call to action of getting them to book a sales call with me. 20% of the people that watch the VSL should book a call.

So sending 100 connection requests/day would bring ~2 sales calls/week.

B2BProspectingTool.io is the software I plan to use that will automate most of this once I get it working, and doing it manually should take about an hour/day.

I am not currently running any ads, so the DUBB video chat wouldn't work as well for me, as I have nowhere to retarget them.

6. Roli

Roli Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $10,547
    I'm not really sure I understand this part, so you send them a video which has a pixel embedded, is that what you're saying?

Then when they click to watch they are automatically put into a retargeting audience?

7. EarlOfChina

Rep Bank:
    $1,524
    Yes, exactly that. I then retarget them with a promo video as well as run ads of my general content against that audience to make sure my hot leads see EVERYTHING!

8. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $186,908
    Is DUBB like Bonjouro?

9. Joe Cassandra

Joe Cassandra Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $10,240
    Love the hustle @EarlOfChina :).

I used to do this hard core a few years ago when I was in a different niche. My process was similar but a bit simpler.

1) I'd send a connection request (I'd make it more relevant to the industry than "how is the weather?" More like "Hey, we both know X person...etc."

2) Once connected, I'll export their email and send them 2-3 emails asking them questions to get the ball moving until we got on the phone. Sometimes, I'd offer a free report.

-------
    You mentioned 'grey hat' software. There used to be this cool software that you'd load up a long list of people, and this software would automatically go and 'look' at the profile of the person. So, I'd have it looking at 500 people per day. Then, those people would be notified and go to my profile. Then would get connection requests from people wanting to talk.

Another thing that changed is Linkedin doesn't allow you to export connection emails anymore. You have to go manually to each profile. So you'd need to hire a PA to scrap 1-by-1.

--------
    One thing I'd mention to help this thread.

MAKE SURE YOUR PROFILE IS OPTIMIZED FOR THE CLIENT YOU'RE ATTRACTING.

Don't write your profile in the 3rd person. Don't make it generic with dumb corporate fluff talk (i.e. I'm an innovative self-starting wordsmith who produces great results and also provides satisfaction for my incredible clients." UGh.....why does everyone write this junk.)

Make your headline and your "About you" section all about the ideal client. "I write sales copy for financial companies to grow cart value 50% in 5 days." Make the benefit sing.

Keep hustlin'!

Andy Black likes this.
  10. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $186,908
    Haha. They write that junk so we can stand out.

I used to get leads by having a title of “AdWords Freelancer” and sending hundreds of connection requests a day... without a personalised message. People see your title when they see all the connection requests. If they’re in the market for what you do then you could end up with an enquiry.

dru-man and Joe Cassandra like this.
  11. Joe Cassandra

Joe Cassandra Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $10,240
    Ugh...this is literally the Linkedin profile of the CMO of a freakin' billion-dollar hotel.

"[NAME -3rd person] is an award-winning marketing executive distinguished as a strategist, a deliverer of results and a developer of talent. Recognized as a leader with strong consumer intuition, analytical horsepower, and the ability to drive strategic alignment within complex organizations. An ROI-minded marketer with a passion for prioritization, business optimization and creative approaches to tackling challenges."

WTF does that mean...

How is this person a "marketer?"

In their defense, I'm sure their legal team stifles any sort of personalization...but please don't put crap like this in your Linkedin if you want clients to call you...

Andy Black likes this.
  12. Andy Black

Rep Bank:
    $186,908
    Eugh. My eyes...

13. ideasunlimited1

ideasunlimited1 Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $354
    @EarlOfChina , this is my first thread to watch. You're a great teacher: I love the screen caps to accompany this, and you explain at length. Can't wait to really up my B2B game up on LinkedIn. Have you thought about teaching courses or explaining how to optimize on other social media vehicles?

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.