- Joined
- Jun 18, 2016
- Messages
- 142
Rep Bank
$455
$455
User Power: 37%
Hi, I am looking for some input regarding my email outreach template for creating partnerships (referral networks) with other health professionals.
The short of it is, I am a trauma psychotherapist and I have a clinic of 6 contractors (other trauma therapists). We get funding through the government to treat people who have been in car accidents, so really our 'clients' are Occupational therapists, Physios, Chiro, MDs...virtually anyone who has had contact with people who have been in recent car accidents.
Since we're still in the days of Covid, most of the clinics are by appointment only so it's not really viable for me to drive around to pay visits to them.
Here's my outreach template. I'd love to hear any input you guys might have:
The short of it is, I am a trauma psychotherapist and I have a clinic of 6 contractors (other trauma therapists). We get funding through the government to treat people who have been in car accidents, so really our 'clients' are Occupational therapists, Physios, Chiro, MDs...virtually anyone who has had contact with people who have been in recent car accidents.
Since we're still in the days of Covid, most of the clinics are by appointment only so it's not really viable for me to drive around to pay visits to them.
Here's my outreach template. I'd love to hear any input you guys might have:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Attachments
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
