- Joined
- Jun 18, 2016
- Messages
- 142
Rep Bank
$455
$455
User Power: 37%
Been having a little private chat with Brexit, she's been of great help. I thought I'd bring it into the thread for some alternate opinions.
I am now trying to create an email campaign strategy.
I am hoping to get some suggestions as to how to how each email I get no reply for should look like - at least the general sense.
From my research it seems that sometimes a 5th or even 8th attempt maybe necessary before even getting a single reply. I also gather that each subsequent email should address a pain point and another value attribute or solutions to that point.
It is a big no no to simply rehash the original email, from what I understand as well.
I took a stab at a 2nd email (after no response) below (and yes I get each one should be personalized):
I am struggling as to what to put in the subject line - I feel I have to convey value, so "thought I'd follow-up/circle back" won't suffice. I was thinking perhaps you guys had a few thoughts on this as well, or can point me at least in the right direction?
I am now trying to create an email campaign strategy.
I am hoping to get some suggestions as to how to how each email I get no reply for should look like - at least the general sense.
From my research it seems that sometimes a 5th or even 8th attempt maybe necessary before even getting a single reply. I also gather that each subsequent email should address a pain point and another value attribute or solutions to that point.
It is a big no no to simply rehash the original email, from what I understand as well.
I took a stab at a 2nd email (after no response) below (and yes I get each one should be personalized):
Hi Tammy,
I know how busy you must be managing your team. I hope the email I sent you about helping your clients was helpful, and that you can share it with the rest of your team. I have attached it below in case it got lost in translation. Would you have time for a call on Monday, October 19 between 12 and 1pm, or Tuesday, October 20 between 12 and 2pm?
Let me know what works best for you, or if you have any conflicts with those times. I’d be happy to work around your schedule.
Thanks.
[FirstName][LastName}, MCP, RCC
Clinic Director and Senior Trauma Psychotherapist
www.LighthouseCounselling.ca
I am struggling as to what to put in the subject line - I feel I have to convey value, so "thought I'd follow-up/circle back" won't suffice. I was thinking perhaps you guys had a few thoughts on this as well, or can point me at least in the right direction?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
