The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Collection of Ridiculous Bang For A Few Bucks Marketing Activities!

Marketing, social media, advertising

Christoph

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Dec 6, 2012
Hi Fastlaners, I'd like this thread to be an ever growing collection of marketing tips and tricks that have ridiculous impact for very little money.

I'll start:

#1 Put your video on hundreds of video sites automatically for $5
Take your markting video and post it on Youtube. You should use the most important keyword twice in the title of the video for SEO reasons (not the exact same word, different syntax). Then you write a killer description and put the link to your site before and after the description because many sites crawl yt. Use annotations in the video for extra SEO power. That allows google bots to read your video. When you're done go to fiverr.com and search for trafficgeyser. Pick a user with good reputation who offers something like "I will upload your video to my traffic geyser platinum account for $5". Now you send the video over, change the description slightly and put two links (before and after) to your youtube video in the description. Don't link to your own site here or you risk being punished by Google. Depending on the keyword of course, your Youtube video will be on the first page of google search in a matter of days.

#2 Making a killing with Amazon for less than $20
Let's assume you have produced a product that you want to sell on Amazon in addition to your own shop. Create a killer Amazon site for the product. Use the desired keywords in the title and multiple times in the description. Go to fiverr.com, search for backlinks and buy as many do follow links to your Amazon site as you can get. Amazon has lots of power with Google and won't be punished for this. Within a couple of days your Amazon product page will steamroll the competition on Google and probably appear on the first page. Repeat this as you drop in the rankings.

#3 Making Google YOUR affiliate
Yes, it's possible. Set your adwords campaign to conversion optimizer and you pay for actions (conversions) instead of clicks. That way Google does a massive advertising test for you and if it doesn't work you don't pay. That way you learn which keywords and ads convert on Google's dime. You can later decide to go back to PPC if you want to.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Please elaborate on number 3.

theDarkness

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Jul 11, 2012
I don't think that's how the adwords thing works.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Hello?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Christoph

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Dec 6, 2012
Sorry guys, I was busy and conversion optimizer can't be explained in 5 sentences.

Is this really how it works around here? People share valuable information and instead of reading up the details on the web the sharers get attacked for not replying fast enough?

If the answer is yes, I'm done sharing and wish you well.

Bruce

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Feb 1, 2012
Canada
Sorry guys, I was busy and conversion optimizer can't be explained in 5 sentences.

Is this really how it works around here? People share valuable information and instead of reading up the details on the web the sharers get attacked for not replying fast enough?

No, the forum is generally full of supportive and friendly people. But there's also jokes and sarcasm :).

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

Seeing that you are full of crap, your information was exactly worthless to me.

Conversion optimizer does exactly what it says, it optimizes for conversions. It is still PPC (or maybe ppi I forget if they offered it too) advertising.

theDarkness

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Jul 11, 2012

Your "valuable information" was crap. I'm full of enough crap myself, I don't need more.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.