The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Cold Calling Challenge - Too Many Leads

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Utopia

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Oct 7, 2016
Traveling
Inspired by what @Vilox did in his 30 day cold calling challenge I have done the same the past week, calling businesses that definitely need a website and seeing how I could help.

In the past week, I made 182 calls and got 5 new leads. From anyone who wants a new site and is interested in getting one to others who want to know how they can get found on Google.

I originally thought that I could just grow and stretch myself to take care of all this, but the reality is just that I don't have the time. I work full time and won't even have time for the strategy/closing calls.

My plan is to now only do the sales for this. I talked to a few agencies, but I haven't found anyone that I could send this work to. I'm not sure if this would be a good place to work with someone, but I would be open to it. Nonetheless, I am going forward with what I am calling the Cold Calling Challenge because being able to sell is something I see as super important for me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
629%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
or.....

you can go to data axel and download a giant list of companies in a given industry.

then upload the bajillion numbers to slybroadcast (ringless voicemail service)

and you can record a single message "hey I was looking at your company and saw you might need a website and I make really good websites for a great price in the ____ industry and give me a call back I'd love to show you what I can do!"

have the callback/caller ID number be a number you setup to go through an answering service with a script to hang up on people who are mad, people who actually do have a website, or anything that isn't strictly "I'm interested" and then have the interested people get forwarded immediately to your number and you can talk to them and close them right then.

It costs 3 cents to send those messages, I bet you could find it cheaper too.

How much is your time worth? If you send out 1000 of them it's $30 and instant. They think you actually left them a voicemail and then you're only talking to people who are interested.

F*ck that manual stuff jesus christ that sounds like running an engine by lighting a match for each cylinder to fire.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.