The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

EXECUTION Cold Calling Challenge - Too Many Leads

• Banned

Utopia

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Oct 7, 2016
Traveling
Inspired by what @Vilox did in his 30 day cold calling challenge I have done the same the past week, calling businesses that definitely need a website and seeing how I could help.

In the past week, I made 182 calls and got 5 new leads. From anyone who wants a new site and is interested in getting one to others who want to know how they can get found on Google.

I originally thought that I could just grow and stretch myself to take care of all this, but the reality is just that I don't have the time. I work full time and won't even have time for the strategy/closing calls.

My plan is to now only do the sales for this. I talked to a few agencies, but I haven't found anyone that I could send this work to. I'm not sure if this would be a good place to work with someone, but I would be open to it. Nonetheless, I am going forward with what I am calling the Cold Calling Challenge because being able to sell is something I see as super important for me.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom