• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

OFF-TOPIC Cigar Afficionados in the House?

Discussion in 'Off Topic: Sports, Funnies, Pop-Culture' started by cutthroughstatic, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Vigilante

Vigilante Legendary Contributor Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $183,857
    IMG_20180524_180507.jpg

Kak, SteveO and UnrealCreative like this.
  2. G-Man

G-Man Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $10,698
    Undercrown is the best value in the Drew Estates line up imo. If you ever get a chance to meet the guy that built that company at one of their club events, it's s hell of a fastlane story, too.

Kak, Greg R and Scot like this.
  3. Scot

Scot Ductus Exemplo Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $50,579
    Kak, UnrealCreative and Greg R like this.
  4. Scot

Scot Ductus Exemplo Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $50,579
    Took @Greg R recommendation and got an Undercrown and paired with a Bourbon barrel aged imperial IPA.

0DBABD04-2FE4-4463-B028-5087C4DE01F7.jpeg

Last edited: May 26, 2018
  5. Carlitos

Carlitos Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $400
    I am a Cigar aficionado, and recently came across a beverage cooler which I will be converting it in to a Humidor. Is pretty big, will be getting some custom Spanish cedar drawers for it as well. I calculate I should be able to fit in there about 2K-3K single cigars.

6. Kak

Kak Capitalist Swine Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $27,154
    I was once a big time cigar afficinado. When I did the math one day and found that I was spending what many would call a mortgage payment every month on cigars, I quit.

As much as I LOVE cigars, I love money more. I am now a nicotine gum aficionado.

I enjoy a good Zonic 2mg cinnamon.

Last edited: May 29, 2018
    theag, jon.M, eliquid and 8 others like this.
  7. Kak

Kak Capitalist Swine Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $27,154
    20180529_165853.jpg

You should try it. It's great. Did you ever wish you could light up in your living room watching TV? In front of people you would piss off? Around people pissing you off? Pop a piece. I always take pleasure when someone asks if they can bum a piece of gum I always say that was my last one while my anger melts away.

8. Vigilante

Vigilante Legendary Contributor Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $183,857
    Consider me triggered

JAJT, eliquid, AgainstAllOdds and 2 others like this.
  9. Vigilante

Rep Bank:
    $183,857
    Nice piece

10. Greg R

Greg R Act, Assess, Adjust Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $18,801
    Because whatever @Scot touches turns to GOLD. 20180602_190019.jpg

11. Solrac

Solrac Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,852
    Got this sitting around aging...

[​IMG]

12. Vigilante

Rep Bank:
    $183,857
    @Duane was savoring a Cuban at the Tampa meet up on Friday night

AgainstAllOdds, Solrac, Duane and 4 others like this.
  13. million$$$smile

million$$$smile Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $55,554
    Smoked one of these sitting with some great friends at Freedom Square
    (Plaza de la Revolucion), Havana, Cuba two years ago.

One of the best.

It wasn't the cigar alone, that made it memorable, but what comes with the cigar....

To enjoy the taste of great friendship, the sights and sounds, a '57 Chevy rolling by, and realizing that life is good...

14. Doug Smith

Doug Smith Changing Lanes Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $340
    I am not by any means an aficionado, but I am a newbie and loving cigars! My favorites so far are Regius Robusto, Oliva, and A. Fuente Robusto. I've had a few others such as Ashton and Undercrown, Avo and Rocky Patel that were enjoyable as well. This is all pretty new to me, but I've found cigars paired with Bourbon to be a great way to relax and focus.

I'm looking forward to exploring the world of cigars, and was really excited to see this topic show up in the feed.

15. million$$$smile

million$$$smile Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $55,554
    Winding down, relaxing, and enjoying a great well-balanced cigar. Mild, with a hint of spice...
    20180612_200705.jpg

Doug Smith, eliquid, Greg R and 3 others like this.
  16. Greg R

Greg R Act, Assess, Adjust Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $18,801
    Very nice!

AgainstAllOdds likes this.
  17. eliquid

eliquid ( Jason Brown ) Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $44,161
    No pics, but I've been smoking all week a rotation of Punch, Patel's, Mombacho's, and Patoro's.

Got a new torch lighter with the punch in the bottom too. Never going back to carrying a cutter again, this punch in the lighter has been like a sweet little gift I never knew about.

Really enjoyed the Mombacho and Patoro cigars.

Have not ever came across an Undercrown yet, or even a real Cuban.

Not sure if there are any laws around it, but I'd be down to buying one from someone and paying for shipping too of course to try either.

Scot, Greg R, Vigilante and 1 other person like this.
  18. Doug Smith

Doug Smith Changing Lanes Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $340
    I went to a blind cigar event tonight at a nearby lounge. Enjoyed what I would later learn was a La Imperiosa by Crowned Heads. I also tried an Asylum 13 which was nice, and earlier this week tried a Four Kicks Maduro. Loving this new hobby. Meeting a lot of interesting people too.

Scot likes this.
  19. Vigilante

Rep Bank:
    $183,857
    For those in Tampa, the likelihood around 1PM today that I will be sitting on a park bench at the sponge docks smoking a cigar and watching tourists is 100%. Because...it's Friday.

Unless you're a stalker (and I have one of those right now... he's just thankfully not from the forum). If you have zero posts, don't come. Other than that... message @Scot if you want to know where to meet up.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
    Greg R likes this.
  20. Greg R

Rep Bank:
    $18,801
    Anyone have any cigar recommendations for this weekend? Need something summery, it's going to be hot in Chicago.

21. eliquid

eliquid ( Jason Brown ) Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $44,161
    I'm going to make it down to Tampa one day this summer. Maybe it can be around the next meetup there and we can smoke a few

UnrealCreative, Greg R and Vigilante like this.
  22. Vigilante

Rep Bank:
    $183,857
    00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20180617160556943.jpg

23. million$$$smile

Rep Bank:
    $55,554
    A nice cigar sampler from one of my daughters for Fathers Day[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

UnrealCreative, Scot, eliquid and 2 others like this.
  24. eliquid

Rep Bank:
    $44,161
    Was a good day

[​IMG]

25. eliquid

Rep Bank:
    $44,161
    But it was an even better weekend...

[​IMG]

million$$$smile, Greg R and Vigilante like this.