The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Any Kentucky folks in the house?

leo3577

New Contributor
Nov 17, 2019
Hi, I'm a real estate broker from Bowling Green, Ky. - about an hour north of Nashville in case you didn't know. Bowling Green is the fastest growing city in Ky. and home to the Corvette and Western Kentucky University. Became a first-time grandfather of beautiful, identical twin boys in the past year from my youngest son and his wife. Found out this summer that my oldest son and his wife will give us our 3rd grandson in February. Still a trip that I'm a grandfather btw but I love it more and more as time passes. My wife and I are college sweethearts and been married 35 years. She is a retired school principal. Looking forward to learning and sharing with you guys.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Strategery

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 25, 2019
I am from Harlan originally and now live near Lexington. Welcome friend!

Not from Kentucky but I love your Whiskey man
Whiskey is from Tennessee.
Bourbon is from Kentucky.

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
I lived in Lexington back in I think 1985 or 1986. Weird thing.... my ex wife AND my current wife's family is from Hazard. 2 of my ex girlfriends are from the Corbin area BUT..... I met them all in Texas! Some how I attract the Kentucky females.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Thanks man! How do you get to be a gold contributor?
It's based on the number of likes you get. I forget the threshold, but it's at least 1,000.

Just stick around and contribute quality content and you'll naturally get there.

edit: pinging @eliquid aren't you from KY?

OP
OP
L

leo3577

New Contributor
Nov 17, 2019
I lived in Lexington back in I think 1985 or 1986. Weird thing.... my ex wife AND my current wife's family is from Hazard. 2 of my ex girlfriends are from the Corbin area BUT..... I met them all in Texas! Some how I attract the Kentucky females.
Wow, that's an oddity for sure. Whatever works though......

Matthew Hinton

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 23, 2019
Kentucky
Welcome to the forum! I’m also from Kentucky. The Rough River lake area if you’re familiar with that. I graduated from WKU.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom