The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Asking Superyacht Owners How To Make $1,000,000

Anything related to matters of the mind

Goodfella999

My biggest regret is not starting sooner
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Apr 29, 2022
South FL
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVkwsYfrs8k

Interesting watch today. It seems that the majority of them are all for taking risks while not running out of money. Also bitcoin and crypto interests them too. Contrary to what most 9-5ers believe, most rich people aren't actually raging stuck-up assholes. I read MFL a few years ago and regret not signing up for the forum back then.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Hong_Kong

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Apr 7, 2022
Contrary to what most 9-5ers believe, most rich people aren't actually raging stuck-up assholes

Most people period are nice people.

I would have to imagine a huge amount of people would rather not answer interview questions for various reasons so it likely skews the answers.

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
That was a pretty good video.

His shock at the guy in textiles was funny. Someone has to make all the clothes we wear!

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
I walked past a $60 million superyacht, Bella Vita, a couple of weeks ago. Very unusual for Belfast. It was just docked in the river next to an Ice Hockey Stadium/ events arena as the marina wasn't large enough.

Owned by housebuilding billionaire, Dwight Schar.

IMG_4904.jpg

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Hope they're building more houses. We are in short supply! Nice boat ;)
I watched that video the OP posted. One of the guys on there mentioned about his billionaire yacht-owning fried (dont think they are the same guy due to revenue numbers mentioned).

Must be a pretty good industry to be in if you want to own a yacht :rofl:

I remember MJ in a 2017 podcast with Bulldog Mindset saying how Fastlane housebuilders were (he was using it as a comparison to software devpreneurs, as both businesses revolve around building assets)

Goodfella999

Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Apr 29, 2022
South FL
It would be awesome to meet people like this in person and learn from them. Im usually around people that are making multiple 6 figures but never really millionaires.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

It would be awesome to meet people like this in person and learn from them. Im usually around people that are making multiple 6 figures but never really millionaires.
It's weird, I know quite a few millionaires and many of them have very little income, as far as I know. Just high net worth, chilling. Retirees, business owners, former business owners, mostly old people.

Granted, they could be making substantial "paycheck pot" income, or similar. Those with high active or job income are in a different category really

Last edited by a moderator:

Gina H.

I help virtual assistants get HIRED.
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jul 7, 2021
Minnesota, USA
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVkwsYfrs8k

Interesting watch today. It seems that the majority of them are all for taking risks while not running out of money. Also bitcoin and crypto interests them too. Contrary to what most 9-5ers believe, most rich people aren't actually raging stuck-up assholes. I read MFL a few years ago and regret not signing up for the forum back then.
Love this – thanks for sharing!

fastlane_dad

8 Figure Fastlane Graduate
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
638%
Jun 20, 2017
Scottsdale, AZ
Luckily we are in great times where many of the superstars share so much content , mentality, books and videos online to learn from.

Sometimes though you have to be 'careful' taking advice from deca millionaires / billionaires.

Their mentality, finances and situation is SO FAR removed from the average person, especially a slowlaner -- that it could have detrimental effects as well. Even in my position with an 8+ figure net worth I definitely now have value skews and perception of time and money that I would NEVER advise onto someone starting out, or making low six figure range. My actions and mindset is definitely now beneficial for myself - but would not apply or be understood even by many of those around me I hang around.

This is why a lot of the disconnect happens when 'gurus' become 'gurus' - they teach their new and 'englightened' mindsets, over the principles, tactics and mentality that would ACTUALLY be helpful to start and/or grow your business and fastlane journey.

Being 20+ years into my fastlane journey even I feel like I am starting to get somewhat disconnected on the basics of starting, investing and growing the business from scratch. This is why @NeoDialectic and I set out to try and put content aimed at beginners or those looking to start on their entrepreneurial journey (as that's by far one of the hardest steps).

If you haven't seen this thread yet, its a great starter on coming up with some ideas. Idea generation to execution

Last edited:
G

Guest-5ty5s4

Luckily we are in great times where many of the superstars share so much content , mentality, books and videos online to learn from.

Sometimes though you have to be 'careful' taking advice from deca millionaires / billionaires.

Their mentality, finances and situation is SO FAR removed from the average person, especially a slowlaner -- that it could have detrimental effects as well. Even in my position with an 8+ figure net worth I definitely now have value skews and perception of time and money that I would NEVER advise onto someone starting out, or making low six figure range. My actions and mindset is definitely now beneficial for myself - but would not apply or be understood even by many of those around me I hang around.

This is why a lot of the disconnect happens when 'gurus' become 'gurus' - they teach their new and 'englightened' mindsets, over the principles, tactics and mentality that would ACTUALLY be helpful to start and/or grow your business and fastlane journey.

Being 20+ years into my fastlane journey even I feel like I am starting to get somewhat disconnected on the basics of starting, investing and growing the business from scratch. This is why @NeoDialectic and I set out to try and put content aimed at beginners or those looking to start on their entrepreneurial journey (as that's by far one of the hardest steps).

If you haven't seen this thread yet, its a great starter on coming up with some ideas. Idea generation to execution
I agree and I think it’s important to watch what they do, not what they say.

Most go through a “hustle phase” then an “enlightened” phase. Ignore the enlightened phase and pay close attention to the hustle phase.

Goodfella999

Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Apr 29, 2022
South FL

Thanks for the reply, I did read about you and your partners large buyout of your business on another thread. Must be the best feeling ever, knowing you dont have to work again if you dont want to.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.