The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

How to make $1,000,000 when you are a broke 17 year old

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)

Envious

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 26, 2017
London
I like to know why he succeeds, while countless others sell candles, fail. I know execution, but any in detailed article of his process?
Yeah, and they look like proper budget candles as well that you see everywhere online

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
May 3, 2014
England UK
Good for him but he hasn’t made a million. He hopes to do a million in turnover this year. Big, BIG difference.

alexkuzmov

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
Good for him but he hasn’t made a million. He hopes to do a million in turnover this year. Big, BIG difference.
Kind of, also turnover aint profit.
That said, very nice setup and love his attitude.
Get this kid on the forum to make a thread and help :D

OP
OP
sparechange

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
I like to know why he succeeds, while countless others sell candles, fail. I know execution, but any in detailed article of his process?
Not sure, although it's a great example of how execution trumps all. You can make millions of dollars selling rocks you find outside but not everyone is capable of doing that, mindset, beliefs execution & strategy.

OP
OP
sparechange

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)

Some more inspiration

How many people now would launch a product and just focus on FB ads? Or just think lets launch on Amazon and spend a ton of money on PPC like every other donkey? A few products were invented back when FB and IG didn't even exist, think outside the box!

Lots of people have million-dollar ideas, but people rarely act on them. Mistakes, too, can sometimes even mean millions — if the timing is right.
For entrepreneurs, one good idea can prove extraordinarily fruitful — even if it's as silly as something like the Snuggie. The Slinky, for example, was born after a naval engineer made a clumsy mistake; meanwhile, the infamous Furby was crafted after its creator was introduced to Tamagotchis, and felt an overwhelming urge to pet it.

I remember having a furby when I was a kid :clench:

Last edited:

WJK

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Oct 9, 2017
Nikiski, Alaska

alexkuzmov

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
The initial trick is to know the difference between sales volume and profits. Then the next trick is to create and sustain an income stream year after year. Followed by the maturity and character to manage the money that he makes. The race has hardly started...
He`s in a great position.
Hopefully he can keep his cool during his early twenties.
Young guys with money love to show off and spend spend spend.

Reactions: WJK

Athos Porthos

New Contributor
Dec 5, 2016
Interesting to me is that he turned away from Etsy to Amazon Handmade. My wife's greeting card design biz on Etsy (inkdropdesign) fell off a cliff in recent years (around 2018). Perhaps Amazon could help get it going again.
Man I made a website for a guy who crafted homemade wooden smartphone speaker docks years and years ago, and urged him to apply and be one of the first people to list on Amazon Handmade when it opened up for applications bc all he sold on was Etsy and in person tradeshows. Couldve made a killing but he never did.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
I'm thinking about joining the program. How is it like joining from Asia (Japan specifically)...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Well, we made it halfway through the year. Don't know what the rest'll bring, but it's gonna be...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Not really a teaser but it does employ a fictional story, so that is similiar. This upcoming...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom