The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My life sucks, so I'm going to make $1,000,000 in 12 months

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...
G

Guest24480

Anytime someone on this forum makes a bold proclamation and suddenly disappears, you can fill in the blanks as to what happened, err I should say, didn't happen.

Less declarations, more action.

[HASHTAG]#job[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#9to5[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#realityhits[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#declarationsMeanSquat[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#itsNOTeasy[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#swingtrade[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#make100first[/HASHTAG]

This is exactly why I won't be making a progress thread on here until I am sufficiently satisfied with what I have created, if ever.

I've made too many declarations on here, albiet less significant than the OP's, that I wasn't truly dedicated to.

Going to be making those to myself from now on and taking this thing step by step.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jon L

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
272%
Aug 22, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Anytime someone on this forum makes a bold proclamation and suddenly disappears, you can fill in the blanks as to what happened, err I should say, didn't happen.

Less declarations, more action.

[HASHTAG]#job[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#9to5[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#realityhits[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#declarationsMeanSquat[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#itsNOTeasy[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#swingtrade[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#make100first[/HASHTAG]
Not me...I'm gonna swing for the fences. ... Now I just need to get someone to move the fences in really close.

Last edited:

Luffy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 20, 2014

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.