The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Any landing page platform suggestion?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Markin2000

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Jun 3, 2020
Tel Aviv
Hi there,
Starting out building a landing page for our product.

I have a very good web development skills and no marketing experience at all.
I've looked over the options for landing page platform and I see many options like Unbounce, OptimzePress, LeadPages, etc...

The most important thing for me is collecting & analyzing data + perform A/B testing easily. I want to learn the field and see what's works.

My question is what are the benefits of those platforms over a self-hosted website with Google analytics & Google optimize?
I have no experience with any of the platforms including Google analytics & Google optimize. I would love to read a recommendation for where to start, I'm a fast learner but don't want to waste much time on some integration shit.

Thank you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Odysseus M Jones

[B...{r<°∆°>}--O--{<°∆°>k}...E]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
Maybe this might help

Markin2000

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Jun 3, 2020
Tel Aviv
Maybe this might help
This did not answer my question. Reading this took much time and broke "The Principle of Trust" where the writer does not provide answers but only click baits to his website...

Bekit

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Aug 13, 2018
It's my understanding that the value of landing page builders such as lead pages or unbounce is for marketers who DON'T have good web design skills and would be waiting on the dev team to make minor changes to the landing page, like testing a new button color or headline copy. The marketer wants to be nimble and can't sit around waiting for a dev team that has a lot of backlog.

If you already have good web design skills, I don't see a downside to using your own self-hosted website. You'll have more control that way. And your design won't be limited to a set of templates.

levelupinnovator

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Jul 20, 2020
Dallas, TX
Hi there,

I've looked over the options for landing page platform and I see many options like Unbounce, OptimzePress, LeadPages, etc...

The most important thing for me is collecting & analyzing data + perform A/B testing easily. I want to learn the field and see what's works.

My question is what are the benefits of those platforms over a self-hosted website with Google analytics & Google optimize?
I have no experience with any of the platforms including Google analytics & Google optimize. I would love to read a recommendation for where to start, I'm a fast learner but don't want to waste much time on some integration shit.

Thank you!
I am at the same point right now. I am glad you asked this question. I wonder if there is an easy answer of which place. I see that there are so many places. The landing page seems to be the trend right now which is interesting as well.
I wonder if there are other more effective routes rather than doing the landing page.
Good luck on your journey.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Markin2000

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Jun 3, 2020
Tel Aviv

KIBET

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jul 4, 2019
Hi there,

Thank you!
Instapage

figinfrance

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 31, 2019
given ur knowledge and weakness, I’d say look at the ones like LeadPages or those where they don’t look so fancy but do a great job on breaking up page content into a good lead/sales page. You can usually access for free for at least a wk and build on ur own if needed. Some of these platforms will include A/B testing and some will be simple enough for u to just create two versions of the same page and manually switch

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.