The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Amazon FBA. I will run your Amazon PPC / Amazon Ads and help you scale your business

Vadim26

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Nov 23, 2018
Vancouver, BC.
Imagine stepping into the Amazon jungle, armed with nothing but your products and dreams.

You've seen the pitfalls: money wasted on agencies that don't get it or software that turns your ads into a nightmare.

Here's where I come in.

As a long-time forum member and someone who is selling on Amazon and also transitioned to offering a specialized service, I've seen firsthand the frustration and disappointment that comes from working with expensive agencies or unreliable automation software.

My journey into Amazon PPC wasn't just about overcoming these challenges for my own store; it was about mastering the ins and outs of Amazon Ads through hours of courses, mentors and strategies I developed over time to to ensure others won't have to go through the same costly learning curve.

I now have an opportunity to take on a 1-2 new clients, and it looks like that window might be closing soon.

Here's the deal:
  • Affordable Pricing: I believe in accessibility, which is why my services start at just $500 a month for small stores (have I mentioned the special Fastlanfers discount yet?). This means you get expert PPC management without the hefty agency price tag.
  • Consistent communication: I will help you make sense of ever-changing strategies when it comes to selling on Amazon with a weekly reports provided and consistent communication.
  • Real Results: I have attached few testiomonials: a big seller averaging $15k ad spend per month and a small seller with around $1k ad spend per month)

• Schaaf Wood Carving Tools: ".. we immediately started seeing a spike in revenue.. it was our first time hitting over 100k in a month.. and that continued to grow. " (their testimonial from a earlier time attached as well)

• Sullins: "Vadim has done a fantastic job.. I am a small time seller, but he's definitely treated me just the same [as big sellers].. always available to ask questions, great to work with him. The product is doing tremendously well right now after it was out of stock thanks to his service. "

Who is this service for:
  • People already selling on Amazon semi-well and struggling with Amazon Ads
  • People already selling on Amazon and want to scale their business through paid ads
  • Someone who's been burned by agency / automation and needs consistent, reliable, service provider with proven results
  • Someone just starting out and looking to launch their product (a unique-differentiated product is a must nowadays in 2024)

Who is this service not for:
  • People with poor product offers, thus poor conversion
  • People with inconsistent cashflow struggling to maintain their inventory
  • People who are doing dropshipping / do wholesale or import Aliexpress-like products
I will happily do a free audit of your Amazon Ads if you are within first 3 people to reach via DMs.

No big agency fluff, no software that gambles with your future. Just real, hands-on strategies and results you can see.
Feel free to ask anything in the comments or share your experience in regards to selling on Amazon.

Edit: 1 spot remaining.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• testiomonial eli.png
    testiomonial eli.png
    31.8 KB · Views: 9
  • schaaf.png
    schaaf.png
    386.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
MARKETPLACE AD approved, good luck!

Ameya.Nagarkar

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 6, 2024
Imagine stepping into the Amazon jungle, armed with nothing but your products and dreams.

You've seen the pitfalls: money wasted on agencies that don't get it or software that turns your ads into a nightmare.

Here's where I come in.

As a long-time forum member and someone who is selling on Amazon and also transitioned to offering a specialized service, I've seen firsthand the frustration and disappointment that comes from working with expensive agencies or unreliable automation software.

My journey into Amazon PPC wasn't just about overcoming these challenges for my own store; it was about mastering the ins and outs of Amazon Ads through hours of courses, mentors and strategies I developed over time to to ensure others won't have to go through the same costly learning curve.

I now have an opportunity to take on a 1-2 new clients, and it looks like that window might be closing soon.

Here's the deal:
  • Affordable Pricing: I believe in accessibility, which is why my services start at just $500 a month for small stores (have I mentioned the special Fastlanfers discount yet?). This means you get expert PPC management without the hefty agency price tag.
  • Consistent communication: I will help you make sense of ever-changing strategies when it comes to selling on Amazon with a weekly reports provided and consistent communication.
  • Real Results: I have attached few testiomonials: a big seller averaging $15k ad spend per month and a small seller with around $1k ad spend per month)

• Schaaf Wood Carving Tools: ".. we immediately started seeing a spike in revenue.. it was our first time hitting over 100k in a month.. and that continued to grow. " (their testimonial from a earlier time attached as well)

• Sullins: "Vadim has done a fantastic job.. I am a small time seller, but he's definitely treated me just the same [as big sellers].. always available to ask questions, great to work with him. The product is doing tremendously well right now after it was out of stock thanks to his service. "

Who is this service for:
  • People already selling on Amazon and want to scale their business through paid ads
  • Someone who's been burned by agency / automation and needs consistent, reliable, service provider with proven results
  • Someone just starting out and looking to launch their product (a unique-differentiated product is a must nowadays in 2024)

• People who are doing dropshipping / do wholesale or import Aliexpress-like products
I will happily do a free audit of your Amazon Ads if you are within first 3 people to reach via DMs.

No big agency fluff, no software that gambles with your future. Just real, hands-on strategies and results you can see.
Feel free to ask anything in the comments or share your experience in regards to selling on Amazon.
Hello Vadim, thank you for the post. Being new to fast lane entrepreneurship, I am "Someone just starting out and looking to launch their unique-differentiated product in 2024...how do I connect with you? Cheers

Vadim26

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Nov 23, 2018
Vancouver, BC.
Hello Vadim, thank you for the post. Being new to fast lane entrepreneurship, I am "Someone just starting out and looking to launch their unique-differentiated product in 2024...how do I connect with you? Cheers

Hey Ameya,
Just reached out via DM.

A76

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Sep 19, 2010
Estonia
Hello Vadim,
We have been working on a ratchet belt in Europe for more than 2 years now. After the 3rd upgrade, we decided that it is time, and last autumn we sent goods to US FBA. We received feedback from the Vine program, used Amazon, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter ads, and garnered over 2k PPC clicks (Amazon listing and our own website), but zero sales.

We had some sales and good feedback before we launched our USA listing, hence we were quite motivated with the launch. But now we are a bit stranded. It seems that I am the only real fan of our own product. What do you think? Would you like to see the listing and give it a try? I really do like the product, though. I still think it's the best belt out there. I can't wear any other after these 2 years, so it may be that I'm just a crappy seller (but it also may be a crappy product too, or both!).

We know what has to be improved to make it even better but can't find it viable with zero sales of the current model. There are 150 pieces available in US FBA at the moment. We count it as an MVP. If there are sales, then we would relaunch manufacturing. We plan to use an influencer next month to give it a last try.

Anyway, please let me know what do you think.

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan

Here's where I come in.

Here's the deal:

Who is this service for:

Edit: 1 spot remaining.
Good luck @Vadim26. I'm glad I've had the opportunity to have talked to you on Amazon PPC and I can vouch that you are ruthless when it comes to anything Amazon PPC.

Did the bulk sheet macros work for you?

Vadim26

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Nov 23, 2018
Vancouver, BC.
Good luck @Vadim26. I'm glad I've had the opportunity to have talked to you on Amazon PPC and I can vouch that you are ruthless when it comes to anything Amazon PPC.

Did the bulk sheet macros work for you?

Hey Saad,

Yes, I remember chatting with you.
Yep works well.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.