The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Biophase - Introducing My Ecommerce/Amazon Business Coaching Program

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
To answer the first question, I don't ask any clients to come here and post testimonials. Some of my clients have asked if I want them to post a testimonial on my thread. I have told them all, there is no need to post a testimonial on the thread. Why?

To be honest and not cocky, I don't need them. I still have a list of people waiting for me to do the coaching again. I don't need to convince people through this thread to sign up. As others have said, my 10 years of writing posts should be enough. :)

And quite honestly, If you are on the fence and then swayed into signing up by a testimonial, you aren't the right person for my coaching. You either want it bad or not. There's no 50/50 motivation that turns into a 51/49 and succeeds.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

KLaw

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 4, 2012
ohio
To answer the first question, I don't ask any clients to come here and post testimonials. Some of my clients have asked if I want them to post a testimonial on my thread. I have told them all, there is no need to post a testimonial on the thread. Why?

To be honest and not cocky, I don't need them. I still have a list of people waiting for me to do the coaching again. I don't need to convince people through this thread to sign up. As others have said, my 10 years of writing posts should be enough. :)

And quite honestly, If you are on the fence and then swayed into signing up by a testimonial, you aren't the right person for my coaching. You either want it bad or not. There's no 50/50 motivation that turns into a 51/49 and succeeds.
That makes a ton of sense. Thanks for replying.

G-Man

Cantankerous Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
Jan 13, 2014
Thinking about it... yes. Chances of doing it, low.

Bummer. At any rate, thanks for all of the free info. Amazon product selection thread is great. I was all set to order $1,500 of a product that was probably a bad idea in light of what I read in that thread.

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
I hope @biophase offers a similar course in the near future. I'll definitely participate and if I don't - feel free to block my arse from the forum. Rant over. Back to Grind.

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
Oh man, first time I saw this thread was today. I know I will be doing this in the future if I can manage to get in and beat the queue. 100%

I've started something else though and need to see it through.

It's rare to see something like this where you KNOW that you are getting something amazing. Not a course but a huge rare opportunity. Looking forward to it in 2019! Haha (pleeeease keep doing it!)

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Here is my testimonial from knowing Bio, being on a trip with him and doing this course:

Get off your a$$ and go do something. Stop waiting for someone to hold your hand and tell you exactly what to do with your life. If you think its BS and nothing will work because no one comes on here and just raves about it, then you are right. It won't work for you.

This isn't exactly "hard", but it is not easy either. You are developing a completely new skill set here. Go ask a master piano player if playing the piano is hard, he will probably say no. Go ask a student if it is hard, they will probably say yes.

I started all of this stuff before I took Bio's course, and already had items up. But by learning directly from him it 100% changed how I view things and will go about doing all of this. I am sure I would probably have come to those conclusions on my own in 5 or so years, but all I had to do was spend some time learning from someone who already knew, and bam, 5 years worth of knowledge (or at least a source I can refer back to) got crammed into my head.

Like everything else in life, you get out of it what you put in to it. If you can't even be bothered to listen to the FREE advice that is all over this forum, then why the heck would you pay someone money for that same advice? Your life is in your own hands, so start doing something with it. If you don't start TODAY then before you know it 20 years will have gone by and you are no further ahead.

Longinus

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
441%
Aug 28, 2014
Poland / Belgium
Thought to post this here as well, since my progress thread is in the inside. The coaching with Kenric started in November last year. Since the launch in February, I made over $20k and there's more to come this year.

upload_2017-10-23_6-37-22.png

Since I live in another timezone, most sales happen overnight for me. For the moment I spend roughly 10-15 hours per month on this business, and most time goes into sourcing new products.

Together with my webdesign business, this makes it possible to quit my day job which will happen in March next year.

Every day one step closer to freedom.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Together with my webdesign business, this makes it possible to quit my day job which will happen in March next year.

Congrats man.

Every multi-million dollar story starts with 1 sale. You're well on your way and acclimating yourself to the process.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
@biophase and I go back a long way. Before this forum was created. In fact, we were talking about this forum starting while we were out on the golf course.

He had nothing when we met and I had everything. Then he had lots and I had nothing. Now we are back to equilibrium. :) I only say this because he came a long ways in a short time.

He invested a fairly large sum of money with me on a deal and lost it all! NOT ONE COMPLAINT!

Years of softball, golf, Africa, Havasupai Falls, Antelope Canyon, Rafting in the Grand Canyon, parties, poker, etc... Years of fun from a chance meeting with someone from an old forum. We were also a big part of the early investor meetups that took place in Scottsdale.

I can't add anything that others have not stated. He is an outstanding individual and is straight up in all that he does.

I know you don't need the endorsement but could not help it...

vitality11

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Sep 12, 2015
OK
Student of the program here. My thoughts and testimonial here. If you don't have time, you can skip to the bottom for the super short version. If you only have 3 seconds, I even wrote a 3 second version (all the way on the bottom).
----
When you believe an opportunity to be true - you need to jump on it.
When I saw that Kenric offered the program, I almost had no doubts that I needed to jump on this opportunity.
Why would I spend a hefty fee on a person (his mentorship) I have not met once in real life and never even exchanged a single message with on this forum previously? It's good to be skeptical because a lot of people are gonna try to screw your over in life. However, I knew that the course was legit simply because of endorsements from others and the value he provided over a long time here.

I applied for the course as soon as it was announced. Was blessed to get accepted. I did my best to do my best at this business while following Kenric's teachings/principles. I would spend weekdays and weekends analyzing if the business idea is feasible. Initial ideas were too big to tackle or would simply be difficult to make money with. Eventually, a niche was found.

Here are my revenues. I started selling in September.
7 days : ~$2600
15 days: ~$4800
30 days: ~$8700

How do I feel about those numbers? 2 emotions. Gratitude and Motivation.
Gratitude because you never know 100% that you will succeed. Grateful that my niche worked out for me.
And if it did not, I already knew that my exist strategy was solid. Discount the product to the point where the product would sell out and I'd at least break even.
So knowing exit strategy ahead of time gave a little piece of mind.

Motivation. Motivation because I know this number could have been 12-15k (30 days). Ran out of supply here and there. I also have a product expansion plan (selling more products in my niche) that will further help me.

What were my challenges?

1) Obviously finding a niche.
2) I had another limitation that I was able to overcome by finding a workaround. If my mind did not come up with a workaround, I would have had to wait till next year. But next year is not guaranteed! So, if it is possible in any way, the answers should be "Do it Now" not "Later".
3) One of my limbs was broken and it was still recovering during the time when I needed to deliver boxes to fedex. I had to deal with this physical constraint and even ask my mother to help me move boxes around. She is not young but she is a warrior so she helped me out. I never plan to have her help me with boxes again because she worked enough in her life already. Next time, I'll be able to handle it myself because my limb is recovering quite nicely or hire some hungry college student.

What is next?
I still need to work more on this business:
Still need to do more analysis.
Still need to add more products and improve my listings.
But it is definitely not boring! Time flies for me when I work on this stuff.
You see guys. I need to work my a$$ off a lot more! I can still optimize my lifestyle to put in more time into the hustle! And I will.
There is a lot of room to grow in multiple aspects. You don't need to be high IQ, perfect habits person to achieve results. You can be just a regular dude with a drive. That should be enough to get you started and even experience success.

What happens if my niche dies or a big competitor eats me alive?
I'll execute exit strategy and work on another idea. ( I always want to make sure I am aware of what the worst case scenario can be. In 99% of the cases, it is really not that scary at all. So in most cases the answer is "give it a shot", "go for it", "do it" etc.

Why do I even care about making money? Am I this greedy guy?
I have a full-time job that ain't bad at all. Even my boss and teammates are pretty cool. However, spending 10 hours in the office is not something I dream about (8 hours + 1 lunch + 30 minute commute both ways). I want to spend more time with my mother because I am extremely grateful to her. Right now, it's the weekend and I left her home because I need to focus on fastlane work. Financial freedom will grant me time. Time that I can spend on reading more books, meeting smart people, and dedicate myself to some hobbies that in themselves can turn into fastlane.
I had a dog when I was little. Now, I want to have a cat and a dog but I was taught to really respect these creatures so I won't be getting them now when I am still working full-time and have to spend free time on fastlane. I want to have an hour or two to walk in the park while eating a sandwich and listening to music while walking the dog/jogging with the dog. I want to be able to do it every single day and at any time of day I want. #SelfishMofo
----
Super short version:
  • Learn from the best when life presents you with an opportunity
  • You don't need to be high IQ genius or perfect habits person to experience success
  • You do need to put in the time on a consistent basis. Put in the damn time to develop the skills and learn the business.
    • Follow the fastlane principles, switch from consumer to producer, take risks because if you fail you can always try again. Find a way to add value to the marketplace.
  • I feel blessed to have a great mentor in Kenric. I feel grateful that I was and am able to learn from the best. His life is great so he does not need anything from me but I sure hope he knows that there are people out there who trust him and feel indebted to him.
----
3 second version:
Course is great. Teacher is great.
And by great, I really do mean GREAT.

@biophase Thanks again and I'll keep you posted as always.

Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.