• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

AdWords Keyword Research

Discussion in 'Advertising, Marketing, Social Media' started by Andy Black, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $151,574
    Thought I'd get back into creating videos.

In this one I use the Google Keyword Planner to get some suggested keywords and their estimated search volumes. I then categorise them using a bit of Excel.

For the video creation, I just did a bit of editing where I was waiting for Excel to load etc. Otherwise it's quite easy for me to churn these out.

Hope it helps.

View: https://youtu.be/eoX7Bc_E7wg

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
    Azure, Trevor Kuntz and gabeb1920 like this.
  2. jpanarra

jpanarra Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $14,511
    Think you can turn on auto transcribed CC? I'll love to watch this video since I'm diving into researching keywords all over again for SEO and Adwords for my current project.

Argue and Andy Black like this.
  3. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $151,574
    OK, I'll work that out. You have any links explaining it? (I can dig them out later, just wondering if you found anything particularly helpful.)

4. jpanarra

jpanarra Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $14,511
    This covers it pretty well... and so far the technology has been great for autotrascribing.

Use automatic captioning - YouTube Help

My videos have captioning the auto transcribing software doesn't work with ASL haha.. I have it because I type them in myself and youtube has a pretty good UI for adding captioning but it is time consuming .

gabeb1920 and Andy Black like this.
  5. jpanarra

Rep Bank:
    $14,511
    Whoo hoo! Captions are up and seems like it's working well!

6. Scuur

Scuur Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $618
    I don't really believe in coincidences. I have been planning on using AdWords for the past couple of months. I wanted to get my other revenue streams fluid. Its been a few days since I've been on the forums. I planned on dedicating a good chunk of today to basics of AdWords came here with the intention of learning from you about AdWords. The first post of the forums is immediately what I am looking for.
    Gotta love it.

Azure and Andy Black like this.
  7. Andy Black

Rep Bank:
    $151,574