- Joined
- Jan 21, 2022
- Messages
- 75
Rep Bank
$455
$455
User Power: 120%
Hi all,
(Please excuse my poor English). I've been running my website for about 8 months now and I've seen major success. I have already found users and get thousands of traffic daily and it's still very much scalable. It is still not monetized because I'm using the WordPress free plan and have been bootstrapping to purchase a plan. But right before I bought the plan BOOM now I need 180 dollars to buy the pro plan which is the only plan now. It might not sound like a lot for first world country citizens but it's more than my college fees for two years.
So my question to the experienced people is:
1.) Are there any hosts like WordPress that allow google adwords for a cheaper price?
2.) How do you deal with the incredibly low cpc and cpm?
3.) How do you deal with most people using adblockers?
Please leave your thoughts below. If there something I'm doing wrong, please guide me and give me any tips. Thanks
(Please excuse my poor English). I've been running my website for about 8 months now and I've seen major success. I have already found users and get thousands of traffic daily and it's still very much scalable. It is still not monetized because I'm using the WordPress free plan and have been bootstrapping to purchase a plan. But right before I bought the plan BOOM now I need 180 dollars to buy the pro plan which is the only plan now. It might not sound like a lot for first world country citizens but it's more than my college fees for two years.
So my question to the experienced people is:
1.) Are there any hosts like WordPress that allow google adwords for a cheaper price?
2.) How do you deal with the incredibly low cpc and cpm?
3.) How do you deal with most people using adblockers?
Please leave your thoughts below. If there something I'm doing wrong, please guide me and give me any tips. Thanks
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
