The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

a question about facebook ads

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Madman1996

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Oct 9, 2017
Netherlands
hey guys how are you doing as you know my last post was about being dont know what to do a fellow member said lets begin with facebook ads so i did the member did send me a course i went immediately into learning mode but now i'm kinda stuck at the course i even asked the guy who created the course on fb and he just said i needed to follow his instructions on the course my question i don't have a business nor a product to sell should i still create a facebook page that runs ads trough it and a fb business page many thanks wish you nothing but the best on your journeys

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
If you don't have anything to sell, how would a Facebook ad help you?

Tourmaline

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 4, 2019
Texas

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
hey guys how are you doing as you know my last post was about being dont know what to do a fellow member said lets begin with facebook ads so i did the member did send me a course i went immediately into learning mode but now i'm kinda stuck at the course i even asked the guy who created the course on fb and he just said i needed to follow his instructions on the course my question i don't have a business nor a product to sell should i still create a facebook page that runs ads trough it and a fb business page many thanks wish you nothing but the best on your journeys
Looking at your other thread, it looks like another user is starting a facebook advertising agency and wants you to learn facebook advertising so they can partner with you yo run a facebook advertising agency. Am I reading this right?

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Join ClickBank, you can promote other people's products/services.

Join a CPA network - go to blackhatworld.com it has a CPA section - full of affiliate programs.

Here are some other links for you:

Odigger

OfferVault

When you're first starting out with FB ads (or most things online) - you don't really need a course, most of the basic info is already shared for free. Implement that, become good at that, then as you advance and you start making money, invest in a course from some of those people that have consistently provided value to you in the past - coz you'll know that they walk the walk.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV0Nd6KEeZY

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4o_iB65WtQ

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e28E97P3hKI

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1uUgDfBs90

You shouldn't set up a facebook page or ad campaign if you don't have an offer. First find an offer and confirm there's an audience and the problem is a painful one worth solving - then put together the fan page & ad campaign.

Good luck to ya.

P.s you can create your own products later on - when you've got money to spend on that, but for now focus on promoting other people's products.

digital samurai

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 17, 2019
should i create a facebook page?
The main purpose to enroll in facebook ads course is to learn facebook advertising and earn money.so the best way is to pick a niche you are interested in.

step 1
create an account in Clickbank.com
step 2
go to the marketplace, find your category and select one product sort by gravity.
step 3
click promote and get your affiliate link.
step 4
create a facebook page on the name of the Clickbank product ending with a review
step 5
create a landing page to that product using wix.com redirecting to the affiliate page.
step 6
post content on facebook page daily based on the product and redirecting to the landing page. try to rank on google for your product + review.
If you need to create a course on any niche, check out this free training on how to a digital course (anyone can do it) click here

Madman1996

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Oct 9, 2017
Netherlands
Why are you trying to learn Facebook Ads?

If you want to acquire a new skill and need to practice campaign set up create a business manager on Business Manager Overview and from there you create all the assets: ad account, page, pixel, etc.
It's free.
Why are you trying to learn Facebook Ads?

If you want to acquire a new skill and need to practice campaign set up create a business manager on Business Manager Overview and from there you create all the assets: ad account, page, pixel, etc.
It's free.
It was about my previous post where I was confused where to start and the members said provide value through a skill don't have one then learn one so another member said that
Well, you can learn Facebook ads and if you have some result you can work for me and then another member replied with,

Paid traffic is a GREAT way to learn marketing.

You two should definitely link up and work together.
You do not let an opportunity like this go by if you're serious.

If you learn paid traffic you will learn:
  • how to research a market
  • how to come up with angles and big ideas that sell
  • how to write c
  • opy
  • h
  • ow to make (or at least direct) creatives
  • how to work with the biggest ads network on the planet
Printing cash in 6 months.

Madman1996

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Oct 9, 2017
Netherlands
If you don't have anything to sell, how would a Facebook ad help you?
Yup, that's what I thought too I replied to another member all the way below could you share your thoughts on that one thank you

Madman1996

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Oct 9, 2017
Netherlands

Join a CPA network - go to blackhatworld.com it has a CPA section - full of affiliate programs.

Odigger

OfferVault

When you're first starting out with FB ads (or most things online) - you don't really need a course, most of the basic info is already shared for free. Implement that, become good at that, then as you advance and you start making money, invest in a course from some of those people that have consistently provided value to you in the past - coz you'll know that they walk the walk.

You shouldn't set up a facebook page or ad campaign if you don't have an offer. First find an offer and confirm there's an audience and the problem is a painful one worth solving - then put together the fan page & ad campaign.

Good luck to ya.

P.s you can create your own products later on - when you've got money to spend on that, but for now focus on promoting other people's products.
Appreciated it brother, thank you very much

Tourmaline

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 4, 2019
Texas
True that am gonna fix that grammarly has that option but for paid members
will do something about it

:thumbsdown:

I can't tell if you just haven't studied English enough, or if you're just lazy....or both.

Madman1996

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Oct 9, 2017
Netherlands

Odigger

OfferVault

Good luck to ya.

Hey man What do you mean with an offer and a fan page &ad campaign?
And learning this wouldn't be a waste of time right and it's a good skill to have?
Right

Last edited:

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Hey man What do you mean with an offer and a fan page &ad campaign?
And learning this wouldn't be a waste of time right and it's a good skill to have?
Right

Watch the videos and other videos ... use youtube. What you don't understand, you'll understand if you keep watching and learning.

Madman1996

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Oct 9, 2017
Netherlands
Watch the videos and other videos ... use youtube. What you don't understand, you'll understand if you keep watching and learning.
Thankyou man gonna do this besides my slowlane job the only thing I want now is to work my a$$ of and make a good amount of value and money to leave my job

maverick

Aspice, officio fungeris sine spe honoris ampliori
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
Oct 26, 2012
Do you have Asperger's syndrome?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.