- Joined
- Feb 8, 2015
- Messages
- 280
Rep Bank
$655
$655
User Power: 36%
I'll admit it. I'm a consumer and not a producer - well, at least when it comes to my ventures outside of work.
I've had a very successful career, but I have peaked. My job and ability to move up are constrained by the company i work for and therefore I have to break free.
It's been a great gig. It can remain a great gig. BUT HERE's THE PROBLEM! My cash flow is maxed.
I can keep showing up to work every day working 50-60 hours a week and I will continue to make what, by most anyone's standards is a very good living. I'm not quite a 1%er, but I'm easily a 2%er.
I increase my wealth about $360 per day, all day, ever day of the year. (that's factoring in salary, minimum bonus, dividends, 401k matching, etc).
The problem is, I only get this money if I sell my time to the company. i could move to another company but again, that's just selling my time.
Anyone else stuck in this position?
I've had a very successful career, but I have peaked. My job and ability to move up are constrained by the company i work for and therefore I have to break free.
It's been a great gig. It can remain a great gig. BUT HERE's THE PROBLEM! My cash flow is maxed.
I can keep showing up to work every day working 50-60 hours a week and I will continue to make what, by most anyone's standards is a very good living. I'm not quite a 1%er, but I'm easily a 2%er.
I increase my wealth about $360 per day, all day, ever day of the year. (that's factoring in salary, minimum bonus, dividends, 401k matching, etc).
The problem is, I only get this money if I sell my time to the company. i could move to another company but again, that's just selling my time.
Anyone else stuck in this position?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
