The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

2020 Fastlane Summit, Tickets Now On Sale! (SOLD OUT!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain

mindfulimmortal

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas
It is an exciting idea, a party for 150 privately catered with liquor would be much cheaper than hotel options. The hotel would want $50K to pull that off, I could do it at my place for $3K; I have a huge yard, full basketball court (if anyone wants to play pickup BB), fire pits, fruit orchard if anyone wants to pick fruit (lol) cornhole, live band, it's actually the perfect place to pull it off...I'd have to jump thru some hoops to pull it off, from insurance to HOA permits (yes, I now have one at my new house).

Should be, no problem.

YES!! GAME ON!!!

Yes he is, but he last logged on in late January. Do we have a weight loss story??

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
It is an exciting idea, a party for 150 privately catered with liquor would be much cheaper than hotel options. The hotel would want $50K to pull that off, I could do it at my place for $3K; I have a huge yard, full basketball court (if anyone wants to play pickup BB), fire pits, fruit orchard if anyone wants to pick fruit (lol) cornhole, live band, it's actually the perfect place to pull it off...I'd have to jump thru some hoops to pull it off, from insurance to HOA permits (yes, I now have one at my new house).

That sounds amazing.

@Greg R @amp0193 - You guys excited to go pick some fruit?

BaraQueenbee

tiny
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
Sep 14, 2015
Scottsdale, AZ

inputchip

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
409%
Mar 26, 2017
www.tmkings.com
Sounds like a blast. Would be a great way to make use of Sunday as there's always people still kicking around.

Wouldn't you need a liquor license to have alcohol catered? It could be - bring your own beer and bring your own steak, and we'll fire up a few grills!

Also, dibs on @amp0193 if we're lacing up for some pickup ball. :happy: ... and for picking fruit.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
I got my ticket! I'll see you folks in February! The speaker line up, as usual, is fantastic!:)

I'll have a surprise for everyone who was concerned about my weight/health at the last Summit. Is Philip Marlowe still on the Forum?
washboard abs?

Connor

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Jan 2, 2012
South Carolina
Just got my ticket! Thank you @MJ DeMarco for opening up more tickets.

I almost didn't get one, as my personal life and professional life have not been going as well as I would like and didn't feel like I deserved to go. However, I've got 120 days to get my life back in gear and show up in a much better place, so now this event will keep me accountable!

RayAndré

Win From Within
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 7, 2017
Tampa, FL

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
444%
May 27, 2013
United States
Also, dibs on @amp0193 if we're lacing up for some pickup ball. :happy: ... and for picking fruit.

Careful now, I was in the band in high school... don't assume I can ball.

Fruit pickin' though... that's something I know I can do!

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
444%
May 27, 2013
United States

Ok, now MJ, you can't make a post like this and NOT do the party at your house now. You're going to start a riot.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
No.

As much as I would like to rewrite my mistake from the previous Summit. I can't make it.

A miscarriage and a death in the family has put a damper on things.

Damn dude, that's terrible news. Be well.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
@Raoul Duke so sorry for your loss. Losing two family members in one year is really tough and family must always come first. Look after yourself and each other.

As you say: 'Through hardships to the stars'.

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV

mindfulimmortal

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas
Just got my ticket! Thank you @MJ DeMarco for opening up more tickets.

I almost didn't get one, as my personal life and professional life have not been going as well as I would like and didn't feel like I deserved to go. However, I've got 120 days to get my life back in gear and show up in a much better place, so now this event will keep me accountable!
Conner it would be helpful to tag up with others like you to keep us all accountable to habits that make us the person we want to become.

Intax

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 27, 2016
Munich, Germany

Hassassin

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Oct 14, 2012
Flying in from the UK, this was a financial stretch for me with flight and room cost.

But I’ve been aroud this forum since I was 16, I’m 23 now, and hung my head in shame about now making the last couple of summits.

I am not missing this opportunity goddamit!

Just booked through eventframe, pretty smooth experience.

Bursting with excitement to meet everyone! Shotgun for 1-2nd row!

@MJ DeMarco Apologies for asking again, but to book the room I wait for a code and then contact the resort?

@biophase Trying to get published on Entrepreneur and Fastcompany. Can I interview and talk to you about your journey in Ecommerce/business?

Mutant

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
347%
Jan 8, 2018
London
I call shotgun toward the front of the room.
I call shotgun next to the shotgun. :)

Or one row in front ;):happy:
Same! Shotgon roll.
Shotgun for 1-2nd row!

Aargh no! I'm missing out on shotgun! Me too! Me too!

You won’t hafta fight too hard. The forum is made of of like 75% introverts.

Yeah, apparently SUPER KEENER introverts like me!

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
Aargh no! I'm missing out on shotgun! Me too! Me too!

Yeah, apparently SUPER KEENER introverts like me!

In all seriousness.. I HOPE AND PRAY we do not act like a bunch of dumb sheep and all sit in exactly the same freaking spots for 8hrs two days in a row. I’m glad you guys wanna be up front and trust me.. I wanna sit with you.. cuz you’re all cool but I also want to STRETCH and do chair yoga and share candy and take a crazy level of notes and meet everyone. So.. I’ll prolly be in the back. I’m not used to being stuck in a chair for longer than ten minutes.

Hassassin

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Oct 14, 2012
Flying in from the UK, this was a financial stretch for me with flight and room cost.

But I’ve been aroud this forum since I was 16, I’m 23 now, and hung my head in shame about now making the last couple of summits.

I am not missing this opportunity goddamit!

Just booked through eventframe, pretty smooth experience.

Bursting with excitement to meet everyone! Shotgun for 1-2nd row!

@biophase Trying to get published on Entrepreneur and Fastcompany. Can I interview and talk to you about your journey in Ecommerce/business?
In all seriousness.. I HOPE AND PRAY we do not act like a bunch of dumb sheep and all sit in exactly the same freaking spots for 8hrs two days in a row. I’m glad you guys wanna be up front and trust me.. I wanna sit with you.. cuz you’re all cool but I also want to STRETCH and do chair yoga and share candy and take a crazy level of notes and meet everyone. So.. I’ll prolly be in the back. I’m not used to being stuck in a chair for longer than ten minutes.
@Primeperiwinkle As the guy perched over an eyebrow-raising standing desk in the office, this makes me lol. I literally alternate between sitting and standing every 30 mins! #Fidgetyy stretch crew.

Hassassin

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Oct 14, 2012
@ UK travellers.
I’ll be setting off from bham but most likely departing from Heathrow.

Anyone want to travel together?

I’m awaiting esta visa confirmation and will book flights after.

Connor

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Jan 2, 2012
South Carolina
Conner it would be helpful to tag up with others like you to keep us all accountable to habits that make us the person we want to become.
Absolutely! I think that would be great to do to 1) help us achieve our goals and 2) maximize our time at the Summit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!