The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

2020 Fastlane Summit, Confirmed Speakers

Chitown

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Apr 14, 2009
Culver City
Yes, he spoke several years ago. If I remember correctly, incredible value delivered in a comedic form! Great to have him slated!

You'd have to ask him, I can't have someone speak if they aren't attending or didn't offer to speak. He's a great speaker and always a shoe-in to be selected, so I definitely didn't pass on an offer, or overlook him.
Got it!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
**** NEW SPEAKER ADDED ****

@Kshatriya, Vasuki N.

Dynamics of Customer Behaviors.
Vasuki will share the principles that he's been applying through the last 18–20 years in his family business. Decades of wisdom packed into 40 minutes. Some of his strategies are learned from his father, some from his own experiences and a few from informational materials. He has successfully reproduced these principles in practice and through employees, used as guidelines everyday to reach the goal of closing the sale. through the dynamics of customer behaviours.

1. Your challenges are customer's concerns.
2. How to be versatile to different types of customers and situations.
3. Hwow to be an expert in influencing, not in increasing transaction value alone.

4. Present the product/service with the goal of creating desire and confidence.

Kshatriya

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Jul 13, 2014
Where am I?

@Kshatriya, Vasuki N.

Dynamics of Customer Behaviors.
Vasuki will share the principles that he's been applying through the last 18–20 years in his family business. Decades of wisdom packed into 40 minutes. Some of his strategies are learned from his father, some from his own experiences and a few from informational materials. He has successfully reproduced these principles in practice and through employees, used as guidelines everyday to reach the goal of closing the sale. through the dynamics of customer behaviours.

1. Your challenges are customer's concerns.
2. How to be versatile to different types of customers and situations.
3. Hwow to be an expert in influencing, not in increasing transaction value alone.
4. Present the product/service with the goal of creating desire and confidence.

This is not very interesting to have my B1 visa application being rejected today. So, unfortunately, I will not be able to speak at the 2020 summit. I'll do my best to humbly impart my knowledge through other means. Without this event and invite, I would probably have never thought of imparting it to anyone outside our family business. All the best to others.

@MJ DeMarco, please guide me with transferring this ticket to someone who is in the waiting list for the ticket.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

GatsbyMag

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jun 20, 2016
Please get a professional to record this and upload it on YouTube or at least share on INSIDERS's thread!

Look forward to this!

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Due to some issues with out-of-country VISA applications, we have room for ONE MORE SPEAKER!!

If you're interested to speak, please let me know -- it's been a few months since I last sent out feelers.

My short list of folks who offered to speak AND are attending is as follows:

@Hassan @lowtek @Rabby @Greg R @Fox @Ravens_Shadow @UnrealCreative @Hyrum @Eskil @GIlman @Tom.V

If you are NOT attending but think the group can benefit from your talk, please post here. I can arrange a ticket swap with someone who can no longer attend. At the moment, there are a few tickets available from folks who had changes of plans. (And the people on the wait list who wanted a ticket have not followed thru.)

PS: If you paid full price for a ticket and eventually speak, you get a partial refund of your ticket price. Cash baby!

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
492%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I'm still willing to speak if you need me to. I can talk about my experiences in building an enterprise software company. Tentative title" Race You to the Top: How I'm Going to Beat @Kak to a Billion Dollar Company"

I love this so much! :thumbsup:

That title STAYS!

In the spirit of competition, I requested my title to be changed to: "I'm Building an Empire and So Can You!"

Last edited:

Hyrum

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
359%
Jul 5, 2016
Nebraska
My only request (If you choose me) is to have me speak after Kyle. I wouldn't have gotten the results I have without his help on the thinking big mindset. So I think it would be beneficial to have folks learn from him first, then see what it looks like in action.

Tom.V

Tom
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Feb 20, 2012
San Juan
"How I Moved My Online Business to a Tax Free Tropical Paradise as a US Citizen and How You Can Too"

"Paid Advertising Secrets: Expert Insight from Buying $50M in Media"

"The Trailer Park Chronicles: Origins"

"From Zero to Hero: B2B Startup That Gets 30+ Leads Daily, After Only 90 Days with No Paid Traffic"

Honestly I'd be willing to speak on anything at this point. Gotta get my public speaking chops leveled up before this coming year where I plan on hitting several large venues.

Last edited:
G

GuestUser4aMPs1

"How I Moved My Online Business to a Tax Free Tropical Paradise as a US Citizen and How You Can Too"
Seconding this. @Tom.V @RayAndré and I all moved our businesses to Puerto Rico and started a Hustle House. The tax incentives, along with the community and lifestyle here is something we'd all be happy to pitch in to speak on.

"The Trailer Park Chronicles: Origins"
This is your standup comedy skit, right? ;)

Vadim26

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
193%
Nov 23, 2018
Vancouver, BC.
Amazing list of speakers!

I won’t be able to make it. Any chance this event will be available to watch somewhere online?

Envision

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
779%
May 5, 2014
You should have @OperationMyWay speak. He literally acquired half of a multi million dollar franchise with no money down.

Took him over a year to do it but it’s probably the most impressive Fastlane story that I’ve watched on the forum.

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
I'd be happy to speak, but would gladly hear one or both of these guys present:

Seconding this. @Tom.V @RayAndré and I all moved our businesses to Puerto Rico and started a Hustle House. The tax incentives, along with the community and lifestyle here is something we'd all be happy to pitch in to speak on.

You should have @OperationMyWay speak. He literally acquired half of a multi million dollar franchise with no money down.

RayAndré

Win From Within
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 7, 2017
Tampa, FL
Jumping in here, I'm happy to speak up with @Tom.V and @UnrealCreative about what we've done since we started the Puerto Rico Hustle House.
I can also definitely speak on mindset and how I've overcome my pretty limiting state of mind.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Took him over a year to do it but it’s probably the most impressive Fastlane story that I’ve watched on the forum.

Is he attending? Sounds like a great story.

Any chance this event will be available to watch somewhere online?

No, it's a private event. No recordings, no living streaming, nothing.

If you want to go, contact the forum. Several individuals won't be able to make it due to immigration visa issues, schedule conflicts, etc. so a few tickets have been approved for third-party resale.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

@OperationMyWay @Envision -- is he attending?

I just had a speaker drop out due to personal issues. If anyone is interested in speaking (on short notice, conference is less than a month away) please let me know -- I don't want to assume anything as I last asked MONTHS ago.

Also, if you'd like to speak but don't have a ticket, you would be allowed to grab one at the speaker rate. If you're already attending (and paid for a general ticket) you'd get a partial refund if selected to speak.

Thanks!

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Wow, looks super cool!

Too bad I cant join this year, expenses need to be controlled for the stage of business that im currently at.

I hope to be able to join these kind of events in the future :) Have fun guys!

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Wow, looks super cool!
Too bad I cant join this year, expenses need to be controlled for the stage of business that im currently at.
I hope to be able to join these kind of events in the future :) Have fun guys!
sounds like a limiting belief

what if instead you said 'i'm attending and going to give and get TEN FOLD the cost'?

how can I? vs why can't I .....

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
sounds like a limiting belief

what if instead you said 'i'm attending and going to give and get TEN FOLD the cost'?

how can I? vs why can't I .....

Hey ZCP, thanks for your input.

Its not a limiting belief.

Perhaps instead of saying "I cant join this year" I should have said the following:

I did a ROI-comparison on whether or not I should join and I came to the conclusion that it is not useful for me to join. A much better investment of my time and money is to stay in Germany and complete the next action steps in my business.

Dont get me wrong, its not that I dont think the speakers wont have any valuable information to offer.

My situation currently is that I know EXACTLY what my next steps need to do be. I need to EXECUTE.. no point in going to a seminar to find more information or discover new business ideas / opportunities that might run the risk of derailing me from my current path.

I hope this made it more clear...

Hope you guys enjoy the seminars, im sure its gonna be great!

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
@Champion that would be an interesting ROI to see ........
what if you got a shortcut / connection that helped you achieve ALL of your next steps in 1/3 the time?
what would the ROI on that be?

i set my businesses back years by being 'too busy' 'know what my next steps are' 'i just need to execute'....... just trying to be the voice i didn't have....... :)

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007

I just had a speaker drop out due to personal issues. If anyone is interested in speaking (on short notice, conference is less than a month away) please let me know -- I don't want to assume anything as I last asked MONTHS ago.

Also, if you'd like to speak but don't have a ticket, you would be allowed to grab one at the speaker rate. If you're already attending (and paid for a general ticket) you'd get a partial refund if selected to speak.

Thanks!
I am available to talk about the golf course or winding down into retirement with an eye on opportunities. Many people have already heard my stories but I can certainly put a different twist on it.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I am available to talk about the golf course or winding down into retirement with an eye on opportunities. Many people have already heard my stories but I can certainly put a different twist on it.

I just secured a replacement speaker, you were about 17 minutes too late! Really appreciate the offer Steve!!

BD64

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
218%
Jul 26, 2017
Denver, CO
Really sad that I won't be able to go again this time around but the list of speakers and topics looks incredibly good.

To everyone attending - have fun and enjoy!

Envision

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
779%
May 5, 2014

Thanks!

No I don’t believe so last time I talked to him he said the dates conflicted with what he has going on.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

@LightHouse, Chris W

Become A Master of Your Mind "Overnight"
Learn how to become free of barriers to your productivity, create your drive, and
supercharge your motivation while still getting a full nights sleep.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.