The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

15th Edition of PROVENGLOBALSOURCING

Anything related to sourcing or importing products.
With Covid 19 causing me to delay the 2021 revision until now, I have decided that the massive changes in international commerce have settled into a pattern sufficient to choose now, after months of preparatory work to finalize that revision.

My thread: CHINA PLUS ONE STRATEGY | The Fastlane Entrepreneur Forum posted on Nov 8 referred to a strategy that has been developing over the past couple of years, but which I believe has been greatly accelerated by the pandemic. Together with the release by the International Chamber of Commerce of the long overdue replacement of a new set of INCOTERMS, I concluded that small and large importers need an update of my book.

If you think it is pretentious of me to say large importers need it, I must tell you that not only is my book a part of the entrepreneurship curriculum at Missouri State University, but for years I have enjoyed helping many importers who I can justifiably refer to as large. Those importers are selling B2B, not B2C, and products that they import include building materials, manufacturing machinery, and industrial chemicals. If you really want to go Fastlane, consider B2B.

This 2021 revision has one full chapter devoted to explaining the use of the new INCOTERMS, and that is a topic that even small fry importers must learn. Choosing the wrong INCOTERM or accepting the one offered by a supplier who doesn't know or doesn't care about which to use can have financially disastrous consequences.

My price has remained unchanged for several years, and I believe that the unlimited support provided is worth many times the book price. Much of the book is unchanged, but unlike the importing blogs that have unanswered questions years old, or boast of being updated in November 2020 but still display information that was out of date two years ago, my readers can be confident that this book is up to date.

For this latest revision see:

MARKETPLACE Walter Hay's Business Books

Walter

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
FREE REVISION. This is a reminder to all who have purchased previous copies of my sourcing and importing book that as promised you are all entitled to a free copy of the latest 2021 version.

Kindly email my son in law at ImagemodeUK@yahoo.co.uk and he will send you a copy. I have already received a number of requests, some of which I have responded to via the forum PM system, and some have already received their's from my son in law.

Any who make their request via the email address above will get a quicker response than they would if they ask via PM to me. He's not as busy as I am.:smile2:

Walter

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
STOP PRESS! I have today located an excellent sourcing platform for the Philippines, with a much bigger selection of manufacturers than the one already in the 2021 edition. It is a platform that I am very comfortable about sharing with my readers.

Any members who already have a copy of my book, whether an older version or the 2021 version can obtain that link simply by posting a request here and I will send it via PM. I expect many requests, so my message will contain nothing but the URL.

Walter

Mckenzie

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Aug 25, 2013
STOP PRESS! I have today located an excellent sourcing platform for the Philippines, with a much bigger selection of manufacturers than the one already in the 2021 edition. It is a platform that I am very comfortable about sharing with my readers.

Any members who already have a copy of my book, whether an older version or the 2021 version can obtain that link simply by posting a request here and I will send it via PM. I expect many requests, so my message will contain nothing but the URL.

Walter
Hello Walter,
Thank you so much for your kindness. Could I please have that link, thanks.

Have a great day
Cheers, L

CareCPA

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
356%
May 2, 2017
Pennsylvania
I would appreciate the link. I have purchased previously through the website, not via PayPal.

Chibbs

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Jun 9, 2020
USA

Walter
Walter. I bought two of your books this past spring. Would you please share the Philippines link?

Thanks!

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Sep 26, 2018
United States
Hi Walter, posting to receive in Philippines link. Thank you!

mguerra

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Mar 23, 2015
Hey @Walter Hay , posting here to receive the link of Philipines.

Thanks in advance!

Bekit

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Aug 13, 2018
Hello Walter! I have purchased the book. Could you send me the link?

Thank you!

Sethamus

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Sep 13, 2019
Northshore area, New Orleans

Walter
Emailing to get the updated 2021 version right now after buying it and your labeling book last year.

Can I get the link you just posted about?

Thank you!

BlokeInProgress

Business Building Warrior
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 6, 2014
Australia
Hi Walter,

Would like to receive the link as well.

Thanks and more power.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
Hi Walter, asking for the link, too.
Thanks

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
I have sent the link to all who have asked.

Like all things Philippino this directory is rather random and requires a lot of patience. Many listings only show a business name with little information about the business. Searching for “manufacturers” you may find medical doctors, retail stores and any other kind of business, so it is better to nominate in the search bar the product you are looking for and then search Google for the companies that appear.

The casual approach in the Philippines extends to appointment times as I mention in my book. If visiting the country for product sourcing you must be prepared for the sales person to be as much as an hour late, so take some reading material with you to fill in the time.

Walter

Vadim26

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
193%
Nov 23, 2018
Vancouver, BC.
I would appreciate the link. I have purchased previously through PayPal (imagemodeuk).

bossnfj

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Sep 30, 2020
Philippines

Walter
Hello Walter, can you send me thru PM the link for the book? thanks

Togata

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Mar 22, 2021
Hi Walter,

I have purchased the book. Could you please send me the link?

Thanks!

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Hi Walter,

I have purchased the book. Could you please send me the link?

Thanks!
It is in the 2021 version that you have received. I added it before my son in law began sending the book to buyers.

Walter

D

Deleted58089

Hello Walter!
I have purchased the book.
Could you send me the link as well please?

Thank you!

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Hello Walter!
I have purchased the book.
Could you send me the link as well please?

Thank you!
The link is in the 2021 version that you now have.

Walter

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.