The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

15 and full of ambition. Nothing can stop me, not even my country!

stefanlazar

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Dec 28, 2022
Romania
Hello everyone!
I just finished Fastlane and now I'm here, glad to meet everyone!

I'm 15 years old and live in Romania. Fastlane isn't translated in Romanian, so I had to read it in English. Fortunately I've learnt english at a young age from playing video games (anyone else did this?)

Even though I love my Country and its cuisine, I can't say that it's a good place for someone with dreams like mine. The country has lots of stupid laws that first of all forbid any ways for underage people to make money, and then make it so that if you want to start any kind of business you have to pay some money and go through all kinds of legal BS.

I recently tried to start a "business", but it couldn't even take off since I can't legally earn any money! Even though my business was just a childish dream it was kind of disappointing.

One dollar is about 5 RON, which is the Romanian Currency, so you can guess about how bad our economy is. Right now I have about 2000 RON, somewhere about 400-420$, and I've been gathering money for the past years, but it's going really slow, and I often have to sacrifice going out with my friends or eating out.

Although I'm in this situation I'm not going to give up. I wish to reach real wealth and to be able to fully live my life and also my family's. It's a wild dream for someone like me, and most Romanian people are just expected to go to University (which is, fortunately, free) and then get a job or move out of the country.

Thank you MJ for making your book and helping lots of people everywhere, even though your book is not translated in your language.

Have a nice day everyone!

(Small question here: Do i need a bigger sum of money if I want to start something serious, or are there ways to succeed with as little as 400$ or even free?)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

fabd

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 31, 2022
Netherlands
Hello @stefanlazar
I am glad to read your post. I am happy for you that you encountered MJ's books at 15 years of age.
I wish you all the success in finding and executing your process :smile2::praise:

BigRomeDawg

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Jan 22, 2014
Canada/USA
There are many ways to start with NO money.

I did not use any money to start Superspreader.

Concept -> Conversations -> Interest -> SALE -> Use that money to hire someone/develop product/make it happen -> Deliver Product/Service.

I did not have a website until $2k in monthly recurring revenue.

stefanlazar

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Dec 28, 2022
Romania
Hello @stefanlazar
I am glad to read your post. I am happy for you that you encountered MJ's books at 15 years of age.
I wish you all the success in finding and executing your process :smile2::praise:
Thank you! Wish you the best of luck too!

Matt_2190

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Dec 19, 2017
Southern Europe
Hello @stefanlazar

You're English is pretty good, better than mine.

Please keep in mind that you are in Europe so when you are older you can move wherever you want without barriers looking for more business-friendly countries. In the meantime, you can also study the language of the chosen country to be ready.

In the meantime, if you want to earn money and experience, you could be a freelancer. Your English is great and you can do translations/copywriting/design/website creation or something else.

In this way you can gain experience and earn a good budget for your future business project.

stefanlazar

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Dec 28, 2022
Romania
Hello @stefanlazar

You're English is pretty good, better than mine.

Please keep in mind that you are in Europe so when you are older you can move wherever you want without barriers looking for more business-friendly countries. In the meantime, you can also study the language of the chosen country to be ready.

In the meantime, if you want to earn money and experience, you could be a freelancer. Your English is great and you can do translations/copywriting/design/website creation or something else.

In this way you can gain experience and earn a good budget for your future business project.
Thank you for the advice! I learnt a bit of copywriting during this summer (in Hustler's University) but I didn't carry on with it. I'm thinking of learning sales as I see that it's useful in every business, and in human relationships too.

I'm also thinking of learning how to create games since I've been playing games for almost 7 years and I can see plenty of opportunities in this area. For example, I really like playing horror games with my friends but there's only a couple of good multiplayer horror games, although I'm wary of the "I really like doing this, so I'm going to make a business out of it!'

I have a family member in the UK that is willing to help me with the legal stuff (he already has a small business) and I would just be operating the business from home, so I don't necessarily have to move out. (also, I don't really want to leave my country because my mother would be all alone and sad without me)

Erix

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Jul 26, 2022
Thank you for the advice! I learnt a bit of copywriting during this summer (in Hustler's University) but I didn't carry on with it. I'm thinking of learning sales as I see that it's useful in every business, and in human relationships too.

I'm also thinking of learning how to create games since I've been playing games for almost 7 years and I can see plenty of opportunities in this area. For example, I really like playing horror games with my friends but there's only a couple of good multiplayer horror games, although I'm wary of the "I really like doing this, so I'm going to make a business out of it!'

I have a family member in the UK that is willing to help me with the legal stuff (he already has a small business) and I would just be operating the business from home, so I don't necessarily have to move out. (also, I don't really want to leave my country because my mother would be all alone and sad without me)
Hello nice to meet someone around my age on this Forum i am 16 btw but entered this Forum when I was 15. I am also learning Copywriting right now and I wanted to ask if the classes at Hustlers University or now ThRealWorld are worth its money!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...