The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

YouTube Video Editing, Long-form and Shorts, Instagram Reels, TikToks - Superspreader Media.

Learn how to build wealth and win financial freedom the Fastlane way!

Say "NO" to mediocre living rife with jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs who are making it happen.
Join for FREE Today
Get the books
Remove ads? Join Fastlane INSIDERS
(Registration removes this block)

BigRomeDawg

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 22, 2014
West Coast
[Original size] Superspreader. Media. (2).png

Superspreader Media.
Viral Video Editing. Film, Send, Forget.

Do you wish you could be on YouTube/Reels/TikTok?
But don’t have the time/skill/know-how?
Don’t know where to start?
Too damn busy?

Or, are you already doing video?
But you’re editing it yourself and you would prefer to take that 8 hours per week and close some deals?

Whether taking your content from 0 to 1 OR 1 to 10, Superspreader Media is here for you.

All you have to do is pick up the camera, press record, and send us the footage.

Follow our process and explode your online presence:
Make a script, shoot, upload, done.
We handle the rest while you get back to selling, creating, doing.

Example Videos

Zane Engineers Life (go check out some of his first videos to compare):

"Short" examples (YouTube Shorts, Instagram Reels, TikToks, etc.):

Spicing up a Zoom interview or Podcast:

Benefits of working with Superspreader Media:
  • Speed.
    • Jump on a call, pay, and get your first edit back the next day.
  • Get your time back. Use your extra time to:
    • Film more content
    • Close more deals
    • Do whatever you are amazing at
    • Do fun things
    • Go to the beach
    • Spend time with friends and family
  • More reach / more views.
    • We do this by putting out more content in more places, and, using strategies to get the platforms to push your content to more people.
  • More distribution.
    • We cut up your long-form videos for any and all platforms you give us access to. Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok, Linkedin, etc.
  • Better edits.
    • We hire the best editors, and your viewers will notice. People want to consume content that is professional.
  • Quality control.
    • We do heavy quality control. Our goal is that when we deliver videos for you to review, it’s the final product. We’ve already done the back-and-forth with our editors, so you’ll never have to point out obvious things for revision like typos.
  • Awesome communication.
    • We pride ourselves on excellent communication and customer service (My background is in a heavily customer-service-based organization)
  • Fixed price.
    • No surprise fees. One all-inclusive monthly price.
Our Process:
  • Script-writing
    • Get advice on script-writing to create engaging, clear, and concise videos.
    • We'll show you how to script "short" moments that make it easy for our editors to pull out the highest quality short-form content.
  • Filming
    • We'll help you optimize your filming setup.
    • Equipment advice - what camera/mic/lights to use, and the best way to set them up for winning content.
  • Upload for editing
    • We provide you with a Dropbox link for you to upload your raw footage.
    • We automatically get notified whenever you upload, so we can queue your footage up to get edited.
  • The Magic
    • We get to work on your edit!
    • Go, work hard, and enjoy your life, while we edit the video, cut it up for short-form, and create an engaging and SEO-optimized title, description, and thumbnail.
  • Revisions
    • Our goal is to send you content that is READY to go. Regardless, at this point, you'll have a chance to review it if you like. If you need any changes made, we'll go back and forth until you're satisfied.
  • Upload/Schedule to YouTube and social media
    • We'll upload/schedule your content to YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok.
The story:

@ZCP pushed me to do it...

After he asked, for the 10th time, I got to work!

FZxJOo1YVBUk4fD8VEbitz9ajkwggD7zuz3Y1_kc3L7gaWbeu4hzAMPW0MHpaCX5DKGH5EYpTyJLtxa4QahGxNDToDEB5jzwrsclZSsHzCMSo7WB6IWeiYpGvkKB-knJ8EDIZ7og7FrMM5xJMRz_zg

A business was born.

Did we make an impact? Let's see...

“I closed $10k worth of deals during the time I would’ve been editing videos. Thanks, Superspreader Media for taking it off my plate.”

We gave @ZCP hours per week back and by distributing his content into short-form we 10x’d his views in 2 weeks.

IDS-Sm6OppdusaRQZ0WSCm72mrIXaG75pppLL36KXUqYt8hren9MAvZp0vYFiNnzy9K1v8NQdJerXLuhlz3Wp1KCVlYX_w8IyCiHeUR_gzWzrtUTrD2kM9Vjbcfy8hDE7k27TKIurFN89J4R1GXjSg

The Big Vision:

To multiply entrepreneurs' impact by getting their message out - more, better, faster.

In this season of business/life, the BEST way to do that is with video.

Core Values:
  • Impact-driven
  • Scrappy and quick, done is better than perfect
  • Be bold, take chances

Work with us:

We have room for 5 more clients right now at this initial price level.

We don’t want to just work with anyone. We want to be multipliers for people making a positive impact.
  • Whose life have you changed this week?
  • What’s the intent of your message and who are you trying to reach?
  • How does your stuff make the world better?
$797 per month:
  • 3-6 long videos per month. (depending on length and complexity of edit)
  • 6-12 short videos per month. (originals, or pulled from the longs)
  • Edit/cleanup for YouTube. Remove silence, filler words, and extra takes. Color correction. Normalize audio and reduce noise. Add captions, graphics, and sound effects.
  • Post/schedule to YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok. (including the creation of thumbnail, title, description, tags, all SEO and click-through optimized)
  • Ongoing analysis and strategy recommendations for your channel.
If you’re ready to up your content game with the best video editing house in town, schedule a call:

15 Minute Discovery Call - Roman Massey

www.superspreadermedia.com

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• [Original size] Superspreader. Media. (1).png
    [Original size] Superspreader. Media. (1).png
    511.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Approved, Good luck sir.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland
End-to-end video editing to multiply entrepreneurs' impact.

Do you wish you could be on YouTube/Reels/Tiktok?
But don’t have the time/skill/know-how?
Don’t know where to start?
Too damn busy?

Or, are you already doing video?
But you’re editing it yourself and you would prefer to take that 8 hours per week and close some deals?

Whether taking your content from 0 to 1 OR 1 to 10, Superspreader Media is here for you.

All you have to do is pick up the camera, press record, and send us the footage.

Follow our process and explode your online presence:
Make a script, shoot, upload, done.
We handle the rest while you get back to selling, creating, doing.

Benefits of working with Superspreader Media:
  • Speed.
    • Jump on a call, pay, and get your first edit back the next day.
  • Get your time back. Use your extra time to:
    • Film more content
    • Close more deals
    • Do whatever you are amazing at
    • Do fun things
    • Go to the beach
    • Spend time with friends and family
  • More reach / more views.
    • We do this by putting out more content in more places, and, using strategies to get the platforms to push your content to more people.
  • More distribution.
    • We cut up your long-form videos for any and all platforms you give us access to. Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok, Linkedin, etc.
  • Better edits.
    • We hire the best editors, and your viewers will notice. People want to consume content that is professional.
  • Quality control.
    • We do heavy quality control. Our goal is that when we deliver videos for you to review, it’s the final product. We’ve already done the back-and-forth with our editors, so you’ll never have to point out obvious things for revision like typos.
  • Awesome communication.
    • We pride ourselves on excellent communication and customer service (My background is in a heavily customer-service-based organization)
  • Fixed price.
    • No surprise fees. One all-inclusive monthly price.
Our Process:
  • Script-writing
    • Get advice on script-writing to create engaging, clear, and concise videos.
    • We'll show you how to script "short" moments that make it easy for our editors to pull out the highest quality short-form content.
  • Filming
    • We'll help you optimize your filming setup.
    • Equipment advice - what camera/mic/lights to use, and the best way to set them up for winning content.
  • Upload for editing
    • We provide you with a Dropbox link for you to upload your raw footage.
    • We automatically get notified whenever you upload, so we can queue your footage up to get edited.
  • The Magic
    • We get to work on your edit!
    • Go, work hard, and enjoy your life, while we edit the video, cut it up for short-form, and create an engaging and SEO-optimized title, description, and thumbnail.
  • Revisions
    • Our goal is to send you content that is READY to go. Regardless, at this point, you'll have a chance to review it if you like. If you need any changes made, we'll go back and forth until you're satisfied.
  • Upload/Schedule to YouTube and social media
    • We'll upload/schedule your content to any and all social media platforms that you provide us access to.
The story:

@ZCP pushed me to do it...

After he asked, for the 10th time, I got to work!

FZxJOo1YVBUk4fD8VEbitz9ajkwggD7zuz3Y1_kc3L7gaWbeu4hzAMPW0MHpaCX5DKGH5EYpTyJLtxa4QahGxNDToDEB5jzwrsclZSsHzCMSo7WB6IWeiYpGvkKB-knJ8EDIZ7og7FrMM5xJMRz_zg

A business was born.

Did we make an impact? Let's see...

“I closed $10k worth of deals during the time I would’ve been editing videos. Thanks, Superspreader Media for taking it off my plate.”

We gave @ZCP hours per week back and by distributing his content into short-form we 10x’d his views in 2 weeks.

IDS-Sm6OppdusaRQZ0WSCm72mrIXaG75pppLL36KXUqYt8hren9MAvZp0vYFiNnzy9K1v8NQdJerXLuhlz3Wp1KCVlYX_w8IyCiHeUR_gzWzrtUTrD2kM9Vjbcfy8hDE7k27TKIurFN89J4R1GXjSg

Example of Before and After Edit

Zane's edits before working with us:

After:

"Short" example (YouTube Shorts, Instagram Reels, Tiktoks, etc.):

The Big Vision:

To multiply entrepreneurs' impact by getting their message out - more, better, faster.

In this season of business/life, the BEST way to do that is with video.

Core Values:
  • Impact-driven
  • Scrappy and quick, done is better than perfect
  • Be bold, take chances

Work with us:

We have room for 5 more clients right now at this initial price level.

We don’t want to just work with anyone. We want to be multipliers for people making a positive impact.
  • Whose life have you changed this week?
  • What’s the intent of your message and who are you trying to reach?
  • How does your stuff make the world better?
$797 per month:
  • 5-10 videos per month. (depending on length and complexity of edit)
  • Edit/cleanup for YouTube. Remove silence, filler words, and extra takes. Color correction. Normalize audio and reduce noise.
  • Post/schedule to YouTube. (including the creation of thumbnail, title, description, tags, all SEO and click-through optimized)
  • Cut it up, caption it and post it to YouTube Shorts, Instagram Reels, and TikTok. (On average, 2-3 "shorts" per long-form video)
  • Ongoing analysis and strategy recommendations for your channel.
If you’re ready to up your content game with the best video editing house in town, schedule a call:

15 Minute Discovery Call - Roman Massey
Good luck with this Roman. Video is big and only set to get bigger.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BigRomeDawg

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 22, 2014
West Coast

GoodluckChuck

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Feb 2, 2017
my house
I'm going on 2 years on the Youtube scene and I spent a long time making videos, editing them myself, and posting them only to be seen by a couple of people. During the early days, I was ok with obscurity because I didn't understand how much this could impact my business. After about a year, I started seeing a lot of leads coming in. As the subscriber count grew, so did the lead count. At this point, Youtube is a huge driver of leads in my business so it's critical that it's done in the best way possible.

The amount of time I'm saving in editing and posting is worth the investment but the improvement in video quality is where this really shines. Please do me a favor and don't sign up for Roman's service until he's doubled or tripled my channel. I'm selfish and want SS all to myself. Thanks!

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Testimonial:

Zane Engineers Life went from 142 subscribers and 3475 total views on July 7th, 2022 .... to ...... 199 subscribers and 26340 total views today ..... less than 27 days.

That isn't the cool part .... the cool part, is now I shoot content in blocks of schedule ... THEN I go crush other shit while Super Spreader Media handles the editing / uploads / keywords / titles / release schedule. I finished $10k of work the first day I hired them in the time I had to now work instead of editing 4 videos. AND it makes me do content on a REGULAR schedule because I know they have my back and I don't have to dread or find time for editing.....

Your content AND your time schedule DESERVE Superspreader Media! Sign up today!

Haji Mastan

plutocrat-in-training
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE

JJ24

New Contributor
Jul 30, 2022
This sounds like a great service. In my last job, I worked with a company that does something very similar and it freed up a lot of hours and removed a ton of frustration. I am not in the market for this right now but I wish you luck because I know how helpful this is.

BigRomeDawg

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 22, 2014
West Coast
Our focus has naturally shifted to producing more short-form content.

We just did this one for @RayAndré.

I'm running a temporary FREE offer, if you want a sample video like this done for you, drop a comment or DM me.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Superspreader Media has built out my IG and TikTok for Zane Engineers Life. Super cool because I was working on my business and making content while they did the behind the scenes work. Pushes me to just focus and make more content! Sign up today!

BigRomeDawg

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 22, 2014
West Coast
Superspreader Media has built out my IG and TikTok for Zane Engineers Life. Super cool because I was working on my business and making content while they did the behind the scenes work. Pushes me to just focus and make more content! Sign up today!
End-to-end baby!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Must Read Books...

Explore books recommended by MJ DeMarco and other members of the Fastlane entrepreneurial community.
Fastlane Bookstore