The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.

You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life + Biz⚡ LightHouse’s 1:1 Accountability Coaching Program [2024]

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
New TFL Banner 1500px.png

Do you keep setting goals and writing endless tasks down every day that never get done even though you are "busy"?

Are you tired of spinning in circles and not feeling accomplished at the end of the week, month, and year?

Are you struggling to make sales, sign clients, or grow your team?

I know exactly how you feel.

What you are experiencing is not unique.

Every entrepreneur struggles with these same issues (even myself at times) and not everyone gets the right tools in order to fix it.

So… how would it feel to…

→ stop procrastinating
→ develop laser-like focus
→ know what to focus on each week

…and get those results you are desperate for?

Let me first give you the key behind your struggle

*The thing you are missing* is getting very clear in what you want, setting the right targets, and being accountable for your work, consistently.

This seems obvious, right?

I bet you have heard it all before, but you still haven’t taken any action on it?

Which is likely because, while it sounds obvious, you do not know where to start or what you need to focus on…

…instead, you just feel overwhelmed.

How do you solve it?

Q: What do you do when you KNOW what you need to do, but just CAN'T get it moving?

A: You get someone to walk you through the process of getting clarity on where things are in your life & business, where you are actually going, then build the plan of how to connect the two.

You work with them to learn how to set proper measurable and actionable goals, and you make sure they hold your feet to the fire, consistently....

Who is that person, you ask?

An Executive Accountability Coach, and you guessed it! I am your guy.

Who am I, and how can I solve your problems?

I'm Chris, a professional Executive Accountability and peak performance Coach....

As an entrepreneur, father, manager, leader, and volunteer I struggled with the same exact things that you do. Until I figured out the key to smashing through my goals and getting things done day in and day out, CONSISTENTLY.

I have been in business almost 20 years, having built 10 companies and sold 4 of them.

For the past 6+ years, I have worked with 100’s of entrepreneurs, founders, executives and business leaders around the world growing their businesses at lightning speed and gaining…

→more confidence
→more self esteem
→more fulfilling relationships

...and ultimately driving towards their biggest dreams in life with less overwhelm and less frustration.

Now I will help you do the same...

I created a 6 month High-Performance Accountability program that will redesign and rewire your mind to have greater clarity, more focus, and ultimately achieve your business and personal goals.

(40+ fastlane members can confirm this, see the long list of testimonials below)

We will also seek to root out the main causes of why you are not getting things done and incrementally improve them until you are in peak condition every day.

Whether you are in startup mode (and have revenue) or are running a med - large business, we will work together to set the right goals week by week, with the right priorities, and be accountable for delivering.

Some of my clients have started with a simple idea that he got off the ground, and with my background in business, we were able to identify a target and get an income stream that provided 5 figures in monthly income in a mere 3 months
:fire:
(Yes you read that right, the testimonial is in this thread)

The majority are in the process of scaling their business in the single and double digit millions. Scale is what I know.

My process is intense and intended only for individuals ready to commit to the 6 month process, ready for change, and ready to invest the time and resources needed to get to the next level.

(2/3rds of my clients stay on longer to continue that growth over time.)

Here is how it works:

First, I am going to help get you very clear on what you want, what it takes to get there, and how to set the right goals weekly/quarterly/yearly to achieve them.

Then we are going to track progress and adjust together, every week. We will complete a continual feedback loop ➿

If you want to enjoy this adventure you are on and design a life that you dreamed of, it all starts here..

What you can expect….

• Confidentiality: Your life is your private data. The first thing we will discuss is 100% confidentiality between you and I.
  • Clarity: We are going to make sure you are very clear on what your vision is for your business, your life, and how you are going to get there.
  • Weekly (or Bi-Weekly) 1:1 Calls: Each week we are going to get on a call and discuss your prior week's performance. We are going to deconstruct any challenges and rebuild them incrementally.
  • Precise Goal Setting: Over the first few weeks, I am going to train you to set goals correctly and guide you to choose the most impactful targets.
  • Weekly Journal (Evernote): You will maintain a structured weekly journal of week overviews and goals in Evernote that is shared directly to me.
  • Quarterly or Semi-Annual Evaluations: On a schedule we are going to make sure your goals and your weekly work aligns with your future vision.
  • 1:1 Support: The most coveted benefit of all, having someone there to support your journey on this lonely path.
  • Fun Stuff: Don't think this is just boring paperwork, we are going to have fun as well. Your journey isn't just work, it's an adventure.

What does it cost?

No silly pitch tricks here.

I offer a few options to fit the program to the needs of the individual. This is 1:1 Executive Coaching so you will need to be willing to invest the time, money, and resources to get the best results.

As you can see by the miles long list of testimonials, you can not afford not to get coaching that changes your life from a fundamental level.

But wait..... there's more.....

Before you even pay me a dime…

I want you to schedule a “no strings” confidential discovery call with me

We will get a sense for where you are , what you are aiming for, and if you are a fit for the program.

Then you will get familiar with my process and my background.

You will decide after the call if it is right for you, in your own pressure-free environment.

Interested? Do this right away…

#1 - Decide that you are committed to the change needed to get the results you dream of.

#2 - Click the link below, enter your name and email, pick a date/time that works for you, and I will take it from there.

I am not in the game of high pressure sales.

This is a discovery call, not a sales pitch.

I guarantee that you will get value. If you feel like you haven't gotten your first month's payment back in value in the first 30 days, I will give it back to you. I have been on TFLF for 16+ years, the proof is there :)

Here is a sample of testimonials from former & current clients…

@Ravens_Shadow says…

Writing a recommendation for @LightHouse. We're part of the same IRL entrepreneur circle and we were on a group retreat of sorts in Mexico a few years ago. I was talking to Chris about the challenges of building my business and he told me his theories of an executive needing a manager too. "Sure, you manage the company, but who manages you?". It stuck with me well enough to start paying him for his weekly executive coaching services. Nearly 4 years later, he's helped me through many tumultuous periods, given me rock solid advice based on his own experience running companies, and is always there when I'm in deep trouble or need clarity. I'd highly recommend working with him. If you feel overburdened, he's able to take some of that weight off and send you in the right direction. Not only is he my coach at this point, but a trusted friend and I can't thank him enough! A large part of having my success is due to his continued guidance.

If you need clarity, direction, weekly advice, accountability, and more Chris is your man!

@Esquire says…

When I saw @LightHouse had an opening available on his accountability schedule it did not take me more than a New York minute to decide I was on board. Chris has been fantastic. Our weekly calls helped me self-reflect and get a clearer vision of where my life’s priorities are. He also had some great tips and insights to share based on his own experiences as an entrepreneur that were very helpful. Great person to brainstorm ideas with. And candidly, knowing that weekly phone call was coming up motivated me to get things done at a faster pace. Which is always a big plus. If you are on the fence and considering his services, as M.J. likes to say: stop action faking and start action taking. There is nothing to think about. Just do it. You’ll be glad you did.

@GlobalWealth says...

Chris and I have been doing this for the past year or so.

It has been a huge help for me to stay on track and keep me accountable on my weekly and quarterly goals.

I can definitely say my productivity has increased exponentially in the past year.

@Vigilante says...

I can tell you that he has changed my business, and helped me position it for sale using a process similar to what he is offering here. I'm a fan, and believe that for the right people who want a coach who can equip them with the tools of success... this would be a worthwhile program.

@amp0193 says...

Did a few months with @LightHouse and can honestly say I'm in a different place because of it.

I thought I was going to get more productive on my business stuff... but what happened was a lot more than that

Chris laid out the importance of setting weekly (and quarterly) targets for all areas of my life. Business, health, family/friends.

Health and family were always important to me, and I had aspirations for that, but never actually sat down and made goals for them before. And it was tough!

Trying to think of something out of the ordinary to do for my wife once a week is harder than it sounds. But I stuck to it, and our relationship went from a 3 to an 8 in a few months, and we just recently got back from a 3 night trip to Santa Fe... sans kids! It was amazing watching the way she acted towards me over the course of the weeks. It doesn't take much guys!

Health and fitness immediately jumped up to the next level and I was making a lot of progress, until a deadlift injury derailed me. Whoops.

Business made some improvement. I often didn't reach my targets, because I was so un-used to setting goals that I usually bit off more than I could chew. Chris drilled the importance of figuring out what that "one thing" to get done needed to be, and make sure you at least get that done. Which I did almost every week. He gave me strategies for managing time throughout the day. And while I wasn't always successful at executing, I had some days where I felt like a superhuman, knocking out huge tasks in a day that normally might have taken me a week.

Beyond just the tactical stuff (which was helpful) Chris has a lot of wisdom, and just getting his thoughts on some of the stuff I was dealing with was invaluable. Also, knowing that he was going to be checking in on the weekly call, put pressure on me to actually have goals set. I didn't want to be unprepared.

The only reason I had to back out, was that I'm in a pretty tough financial spot, and had to cut out any expense in my life that wasn't directly related to fulfilling orders or keeping the lights on.

If you're on the fence... I'd suggest you give it a go. It will be money well spent.

@EngineerThis says…

Had my call with @LightHouse 2 weeks ago, to be honest, I had mixed feelings… however! This turned out to be a great thing… Lighthouse listened to my business problems throughly, and basically deduced my problems stemmed from my business not being a great idea, and my lack of forward progress was also due because it was out of my element… this left me a bit miffed originally…. HOWEVER, I started to work more on my freelance engineering business, it doesn’t really follow CENTS, that’s why I never pushed hard on it… But I’m definitely much more in my element, and have 7 years of Knowledge and experience!… So I dove in! Rebranded as EngineerThis and Long story short, that business picked way up! I’m getting the best feedback I’ve ever had in my life! I absolutely love it! And I do have ideas how to get closer to the CENTS framework! So I’m really appreciative of Lighthouse, for smacking me straight, and setting me on the path I should’ve been on this whole time! It’s so obvious now! Haha.

@FillyCheez says…

I came to @LightHouse at the beginning of 2023 with 2 main challenges; I had a lot of negative self-talk that prevented me from taking action, and I had a tough time determining what to focus on to move my business forward.

Working with Chris has given me two very important things: an ability to focus on needle-moving activities, and a mental toolkit to stop debilitating negative mental spirals.

As far as results go, I've gone from 1 employee to 5 this year, and my revenue has 2xed. I've removed myself from working "in the business", and only focus on administrative and sales tasks.

Through my work with Chris, my business is now in an incredible position to grow 4x or more this year. In short order, my business will finally be providing me with the time and money freedom that made me start the business in the first place.

Hop on a call with Chris, you'll be so glad you did!

@The Racing Driver says…

I just spoke with @LightHouse yesterday and wow...the very issues, overwhelm, and mental blocks I was facing. Chris picked up immediately and got straight to the core of them. On our very first call, he clearly identified my current position in terms of my entrepreneurial mindset and helped me map out an overall strategy with solid targets to aim for with my new venture.

Anyone who is committed to improving their business and results, and lacking clarity should definitely get in touch with Chris, because I have probably saved myself weeks or even months of going in the wrong direction! I'm incredibly grateful for having spoken to him and I'm sure you'll be too.

@therealmark says...

Warning! If you like F*cking off and hiding behind excuses then don’t even think about hiring @LightHouse

When Chris first made this thread I saw it and thought that maybe I could get him to help me get some more done. I mean, this is the dude that brought us the GSD board…

Six months later ... I have a laundry list of achievements.

I hired an accountability coach but got so much more...

Chris has helped me to realize my big whys. He’s helped me to set real, actionable, goals. He’s helped me to eliminate goals that don’t serve my ultimate purpose.

He doesn’t just help you get shit done. He cares enough to work with you to get the right shit done.

And his business advice and mentorship is worth 10x what he charges. If he charged 10x for this service it would still be a steal.

In the last six months:

My health is better than it has been in the last 10 years.

My business is bringing on new clients at an explosive rate

My relationships are stronger than ever.

Chris was integral in helping me achieve all of it.

Of course you are only going to get out what you put into a relationship like this. But Chris isn’t going to let you waste his time with B.S. and excuses.

I just wanted to pop in here and let everyone who decided not to sign up for his accountability program know what they missed out on. If he ever takes on more people you would be stupid not to sign up.

@milehinocmply says...

I traditionally haven't trusted in the "productivity/accountability" industry or whatever you want to call it, but I felt compelled to come in here after a truly life-changing week.

Chris helped me see some pretty obvious opportunities that were right in front of me, and held me accountable for making concrete plans to go after them. I'm a Facebook Ads Manager and Marketing Manager at a company called Agora and have wanted to branch out and build my own agency for a while now.

I've signed 2 clients already (seriously, in one week) and have already received an upfront retainer from one. I'm really riding the momentum now and can't believe how fast things can change.

Just wanted to pop in here and give credit where credit is due.

Thanks!

@Kruiser says...

I just want to give a shout out to Chris to thank him for the help he’s given me over the past 6 months or so through his accountability program. It has really been huge for me.

There is probably a lot of value in having a peer accountability partner – someone who is more or less at your level. You say “I’m going to do X this week.” Next week you have to say whether you did X or not.

There’s value in that. And it can help you move forward. To a degree.

But I’ve benefited from working with Chris because he is NOT a peer accountability partner. He’s someone at a higher level. More experience, better mindset, different (and better) strategies and systems, etc.

Yes, there’s the “did you do X last week like you said you would?” part of it. That helps.

But where things get more interesting (and helpful) is when my answer to whether I did X is “umm . . . yeah, kind of . . . sort of . . . no.” Then we dig into why not and things get deeper and more interesting.

The majority of the time on our weekly phone calls focus on business stuff. But there have been weeks where we pretty much talked about no business at all because other stuff was going on in my life that took priority.

I’d say his approach is holistic and flexible.

Holistic in that, while recognizing that the main focus of the call and my participation in his program is to move forward in business, he knows that business is just a part of life, so he makes sure I’m making progress in other key aspects of life: health, relationships, etc. Flexible in that if a strategy he suggests isn’t working for me for whatever reason, he has a bunch of others he can suggest that might work better.

Anyway, it is Monday morning (at least on the U.S. west coast). If you haven’t made the progress you hoped to in the last week (or month or year), maybe ping @LightHouse to see if he can help you.

He probably can.

@Hong King Kong says...

I've been doing this with Chris for a while and its a world of a difference compared to trying to get shit done on my own.

Having someone to hold you accountable weekly, and doesn't hold back when calling out your bullshit excuses... it really pulls you back to center and focus on the real needle movers. Not just in business, but in other important aspects of your life too. (Your personal health, relationships with friends and family...etc).

It's easy to get lost in the thick of thin things nowadays, the day-to-day busy work and distractions that barely move the needle. Having a partner, or if you're a solo entrepreneur like me, having Chris to give you a raw, outside perspective while tracking the progress has been invaluable.

@Vigilante says...

I have no idea if your roster of clients is full right now or not (as I forgot to ask you) but I thought I would drop in with the following.

I had a quick discussion with Lighthouse/Chris today, and here's what happened.
As he has done in the past, he gave me a simple idea for my business that I had not thought of. I will immediately set to work on his idea, because it was golden. Sometimes all it takes is a fresh set of eyes, and usually that perspective is uniquely from @LightHouse, to cast a new winning suggestion for businesses in the stage of business mine is. It is these same gold nuggets that I used from him during my last business to automate it, structure it, and ultimately sell it. His wisdom seems simple to him, and he often brings to the surface things that "I should have thought about." But I don't, and he does, and that's why he is a winning coach.

If you have a chance to get mentored by him, take it. His out of the box thinking again and again makes a significant difference.

Brett D said:
Getting a business off the ground is difficult, especially as someone who is new to the game. I was dealing that that challenge on top of having my life turned upside down by the covid lockdowns which wreaked havoc on my habits and lifestyle.

I came to Chris as I was ultimately unable to get myself up and out of a slump I had been in for nearly a year prior. Just a few months later I felt like a fully functional human being again, armed with the tools and insights necessary to keep myself on the right track and stay there.

If you are in a rut, stuck in your own head, are looking for a shift in mindset or just need a kick in the a$$ then reach out to Chris. He'll get the job done.

James P said:
I was in a difficult position before Chris's coaching program. I've had issues with my offline business and time management. Time management was a huge challenge. I was starting up a new business selling offline products, while balancing time with my day job.

Chris has assisted me in slimming down my priorities, which has helped me to see what's truly essential for the company to fulfill its ultimate objective. His wealth of experience and time-management tactics have given me a more accurate view ahead.

When you're right in the midst of things, it's difficult to find someone to talk to about it. It was with Chris that I discovered his support be the most helpful.

Juan M said:
I have been working with Chris for around 4 months. He has helped me set my goals both personally and professionally and stick to them effectively. The most important change I was able to unlock by his guidance is changing how I approach challenges, how I think about activities, and also prioritizing that one activity that will produce greater results in my life.

All his knowledge and guidance were key to organizing a more fulfilling life and improving my mindset.
His approach is well designed and comes with a lot of tools to help you overcome entrepreneurial challenges as well as life roadblocks as they present.

Andre C said:
I used to be unclear when I was starting my new business about how to manifest it from idea to reality. It was born from the culmination of information and experiences from the past 5+ years of my life, and I wasn't sure how to boil all that down into a simple offer.

Chris helped me keep the pace of progress and was able to go down rabbit holes with me as I started piecing together all the ideas. Chris also questioned and challenged me as needed which kept my mind on track. Now, my offer is clear and my business is rolling. Thanks Chris!

There are many more throughout this thread (I could only choose a few due to thread length limits)

Interested? Do this right away…

#1 - Decide that you are committed to the change needed to get the results you dream of.

#2 - Click the link below, enter your name and email, pick a date/time that works for you, and I will take it from there.

I am not in the game of high pressure sales.

This is a discovery call, not a sales pitch.

I guarantee that you will get value. If you feel like you haven't gotten your first month's payment back in value in the first 30 days, I will give it back to you. All of it.

The last time I posted open spots on the forum, all the spots were gone in 48 hrs.
If you want to get moving, schedule a call with me right now.

// INTROVERTED and don't like the phone? PM me and we will find a method that works for you. I am non-judgmental, confidential, and easy to talk to. Your trust in me is paramount to my success, so I strive to create a comfortable environment for you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
Holy shit. Amp AND Vigilante testimonials??
AND a message for introverts?!?

I’m impressed. Mad respect dude.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Holy shit. Amp AND Vigilante testimonials??
AND a message for introverts?!?

I’m impressed. Mad respect dude.

Thank you! The list rolls on but there is only so much space on a single post for quote boxes!

Become a Fastlane Member Today to Read More or Comment.

This thread has
more posts!

Join MJ DeMarco's Inner Circle and Rub Shoulders with Other Millionaire Entrepreneurs

Imagine a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been the driving force of Fastlane, contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With over 38,000 posts game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve freedom. Join 90,000+ members and access a vast library of 1,000,000+ posts from entrepreneurs worldwide.

Fastlane isn’t just another community led by an absent guru. By joining, you enter MJ’s inner circle—a supportive home where you’re never alone. Embrace true mentorship and transform your entrepreneurial journey with the Fastlane Forum.

Basic Membership (Monthly)

• Read all threads in the main forums/categories.
  • Post comments in existing topics.
  • React to any comment/post.
  • Sort big threads by best posts.
  • Cancel anytime

$5 per month

Join Now

Basic Membership (Yearly)

• Save 22% vs monthly
  • Read all threads in the main forums/categories.
  • Post comments in existing topics.
  • React to any comment/post.
  • Sort big threads by best posts.
  • 30% Off a Yearly GoalSumo.com Subscription
  • Cancel anytime

$47 per year

Join Now

VIP Insider Membership

• Same as basic plus...
  • Guaranteed read and response from MJ DeMarco*
  • Access to the private Insider forum for more advanced users.
  • Bookmark any posts
  • No non-sponsor ads
  • 50% Off a Yearly GoalSumo.com Subscription ($34 Value)

$119.88 per year

Join Now

* If you post any question or problem within the INSIDER forum, this guarantees MJ will read and respond to your post to the best of his ability at least one time. This guarantee does not imply a lifetime dialogue or a personal ongoing mentorship. Again, MJ has authored more than 38,000 responses at this forum since 2007.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.