• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

NOTABLE! You’re not selling wholesale?

Discussion in 'Business Models, Niches, Industries' started by Scot, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Paul David

Paul David Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,588
    At the moment i have 6000 from last 4 weeks which has cost me around £800.00 in facebook ads.
    I'm running a free competition to win a 4 night holiday using tool called Upviral which encourages customers to share the competition on their social media pages in order to be given extra entrees into the competition therefore more chances of winning. Holiday is going to cost me around £800.00 on top.

Therefore it's going to cost £3000-4000 for 20,000 leads but long term it will be worth it.

If you have anymore questions please feel free to PM me. I don't want to take @Scot thread in a different direction!

Bora.s and njord like this.
  2. jcvlds

jcvlds JC FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $823
    How do you ensure that most people on that list are actually interested in your product and will be likely to buy later on, rather than just giving up their email because they are more interested in winning a free vacation?

I would give up my email for a free chance to win a 4 day holiday without caring at all about whatever your product is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Paul David

Rep Bank:
    $4,588
    Very true. However my product is required by someone going on holiday so therefore very relevant. My facebook ads are also targeted to people interested in Travel.
    I am also running facebook ads offering people my product free of charge.

4. Scot

Scot Ductus Exemplo Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $48,627
    Psst @Paul David and @njord as informative as this is, let’s try and keep this thread in topic to wholesaling. Building email lists for amazon won’t help anyone pursuing retail distribution.

CareCPA likes this.
  5. Paul David

Rep Bank:
    $4,588
    Agree! And speaking of this does anyone have any experience of selling to hotels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scot likes this.