The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Women surpassing men?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Darklight

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Jan 8, 2024
I know most of you guys will skip it, sounds like a nonsense and my point can be and hope it is wrong because it would calm me down.

If you look closely without your ego trying to cover up reality women are literally surpassing men.

I am talking about those who are into self improvement, it is an industry, in the men side we have more competitiveness, less support, and goddamn ignorance towards one's emotions and less vulnerability and courage to open up (totally made up, simply guessing, prove me wrong for god's sake) and on the women side it is the same, but backwards which is like - explained by nature, culture, psyche on gender side of both.

And here it is another thing, my lifesaver youtuber Hamza has less subscribers, more years of putting into effort, probably seven, than Thewizardliz which has only 30 videos (shorts not mentioned) and two years of experience, no editing and thumbnails on vidros and around six millions subscribers and cult like fans.
One is jealous of another, guess who?

I am not talking about you specifically or me, but about industry and most of us, and culture, in this case it is maybe right, but in the case of individuals or man vs. woman it is 50/50, but in industry side it is men vs. women 20/80 in my opinion which - I hope that you will destroy and prove wrong, because - I felt insecure, jealous and envious many times, then healed it, but compassion for most men is always here and desire to be wrong when something feels just off.

Fight the (made-up) odds and statistics, cheers!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
555%
Apr 17, 2022
Is this some sort of contest of trying to get as many threads in the #landfill as possible?

I don't understand what is your point.

Want to watch YouTube videos about compassion and expressing emotions? Go do that.

If, however, you want to run a business or achieve any level of success in life, being open, vulnerable, and crying won't get you very far.

Competence will.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
I know most of you guys will skip it, sounds like a nonsense and my point can be and hope it is wrong because it would calm me down.

If you look closely without your ego trying to cover up reality women are literally surpassing men.

I am talking about those who are into self improvement, it is an industry, in the men side we have more competitiveness, less support, and goddamn ignorance towards one's emotions and less vulnerability and courage to open up (totally made up, simply guessing, prove me wrong for god's sake) and on the women side it is the same, but backwards which is like - explained by nature, culture, psyche on gender side of both.

And here it is another thing, my lifesaver youtuber Hamza has less subscribers, more years of putting into effort, probably seven, than Thewizardliz which has only 30 videos (shorts not mentioned) and two years of experience, no editing and thumbnails on vidros and around six millions subscribers and cult like fans.

I am not talking about you specifically or me, but about industry and most of us, and culture, in this case it is maybe right, but in the case of individuals or man vs. woman it is 50/50, but in industry side it is men vs. women 20/80 in my opinion which - I hope that you will destroy and prove wrong, because - I felt insecure, jealous and envious many times, then healed it, but compassion for most men is always here and desire to be wrong when something feels just off.

Fight your own made-up odds and statistics first.

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
am not talking about you specifically or me, but about industry and most of us, and culture, in this case it is maybe right, but in the case of individuals or man vs. woman it is 50/50, but in industry side it is men vs. women 20/80 in my opinion which
I have no idea what you are talking about here.

Regardless, unless you are planning to change how men interact with each other, just focus on yourself.

Also, the title is quite ridiculous. Women are literally surpassing men? Surpassing them in what exactly? Women on the average have higher emotional intelligence then men in regards to most aspects of EQ. That is biological. So women are going ti be better at supporting each other in emotional ways.

In terms of self improvement, I don't even know how you are measuring this. I hope you are not using YouTube subscribers to measure this... because that would be ridiculous. Focus on yourself. Rather than get worked up over something you have no control over, focus on improving yourself. Be apart of the change you wish to see.

I don't understand why you would feel jealous, envious, and insecure in regards to the general differences between men and women. You are probably watching to much YouTube garbage. Focus on yourself.

Darklight

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Jan 8, 2024
I have no idea what you are talking about here.

Regardless, unless you are planning to change how men interact with each other, just focus on yourself.

Also, the title is quite ridiculous. Women are literally surpassing men? Surpassing them in what exactly? Women on the average have higher emotional intelligence then men in regards to most aspects of EQ. That is biological. So women are going ti be better at supporting each other in emotional ways.

In terms of self improvement, I don't even know how you are measuring this. I hope you are not using YouTube subscribers to measure this... because that would be ridiculous. Focus on yourself. Rather than get worked up over something you have no control over, focus on improving yourself. Be apart of the change you wish to see.

I don't understand why you would feel jealous, envious, and insecure in regards to the general differences between men and women. You are probably watching to much YouTube garbage. Focus on yourself.
Actually, you're quite right here, it is half-personal.
I felt jealous, insecure and envious of women "surpassing" men using subscribers as criteria, it is ridiculous, but yet sincere, it was and is the point of this thread, but look, you're right, no control over it.

I always felt insecure my whole life, but mostly.
I never wanted anyone in this world to be better than me and at the same time felt "unfair" for everything good in my life, two conflicting sides of my personality, whenever someone is better than me it is jealousy and envy, this desire to be better than everyone, this arrogance, this deep darkness is my shamed aspect.
I always hated winning and being better, and then tried to fight it, and here is me fighting myself at this point, feeling insane shame and guilt and pleasure with pride whenever something good is in my life.
I felt really bad when found out that woman is doing better not only than me, but my fave youtuber, and he felt this way too, but it is understandable, it is his business and he is really low on views, but me, what the hell was that?

I really wanna be better than everyone in this world, even you, even me, goddamn 10x better and never let anyone be better than me, it is this inside dark desire of mine, for me even the potential to be better than someone or knowing more than somebody is sweet and shameful at the same time.
I like to search weaknesses in people, mostly projecting my own, but actually, this is what it is, insane desire to be perfect, inhumanely, unachievable goal and this strange stuff inside my head.

I read books and then look at the author and always check his networth, goddamn valuing his advice on his networth which is irrational, but yeah, for me even being multimillionaire or billioinaire will not be enough, it is like, THAT f*cked up.
I am actually afraid to start a business because deep inside it can turn out LESS THAN what is my goal, and imagine,
I am earning decent money, maybe even great money, just choose your own criterias for it, and then someone is better than me, faster than me, effortlessly pulling up 100x more and he is younger than me, it is my deepest fear, to be less than someone, to find out my wrongness, my mistakes, it is like that deep, I hope it never happens, I am waiting for the moment when I will be perfect, but it will never come, but I am hoping, I hope it comes you know, I just want it, I want it more than anything in this world, to be perfect, better than everyone and better than myself by 10x each day in every aspect of my life.

I am hungry for it, I deleted YouTube because it always makes me feel insecure, and other social media, I am stuck, I wanna be perfect, I never wanted and wanna and will want to be mediocre and for me anything less than perfect is mediocre, it is my arrogance that is slowly sending me to hell.

Alex Hormozi did an interview with a guy who has 100 billion of dollars of networth, he is like 100x more worse presently than him, and that guy is 100x more better than him.

Gosh.

It is super hard to focus on myself, because what if there is some guy doing better than me, how to change that, how to make me doing better than him - it is cruel, but it is what it is.

Darklight

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Jan 8, 2024
Is this some sort of contest of trying to get as many threads in the #landfill as possible?

I don't understand what is your point.

Want to watch YouTube videos about compassion and expressing emotions? Go do that.

If, however, you want to run a business or achieve any level of success in life, being open, vulnerable, and crying won't get you very far.

Competence will.
I don't think you're wrong, but right neither.

I understand your point, competence can and will get you very far, it is my second nature, to compete, as every man's is, but it can ruin and make you less than, people compete with like... literally in small lakes, or even in aquarium, then there is guys who can simply jump off and find a sea, but there is guys who can find a goddamn ocean, and here are those who found space and other dimensions more higher than that, but, how deep can one go?

I think compassion and expressing your emotions can get you very far, support is oxygen for man, but competence as well.

My point is - it is shady, this is simply my observation that can be wrong, but it is like half-wise or not so true.
I just wanted someone's opinion more different than mine, I never rely on myself, look how f*cked my points can be?

Darklight

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Jan 8, 2024
Yep you’re right it’s harder to be successful as a man barely any men ever become successful let’s just all give up on life
I am not talking about this exactly, but that for women it is actually became much more easier and for us to fall on their traps as well, it is hard, but for man it can be even more effortless than for anyone, there is a man like you or me, and there is men literally most men, for us it was always hard, but...
I think it was simply my unneccessary compassion for "most" people.

ygtrhos

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Dec 27, 2016
Fight your own made-up odds and statistics first.
Couldnt have put it better.

Accept that world is not fair according to some arbitrary standards you make up, nor it is supposed to be.

Its called "growing the F*ck up".

How old are you, @Darklight ? I bet you are under 25.

You have inspired my new signature btw, thanks a lot.

Last edited:

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
I'm a man and over 30, I guess I'm totally fudged now.

Nothing left to do but watch football with wings and oreos. Maybe buy myself a piss fountain for the corner of the room.

EDIT: Stop wasting your life on YouTube

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

You hope it's wrong so it would calm you down?

It's a generalised nonsense statistic that shouldn't matter to you anyway.

What can you help people with? Go do that.

Darklight

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Jan 8, 2024
You hope it's wrong so it would calm you down?

It's a generalised nonsense statistic that shouldn't matter to you anyway.

What can you help people with? Go do that.
You understood me the most, thank you.

I would actually help men, and as much people as possible to surpass and overcome their own limitations after doing it myself - but help them not in a lie to you, and manipulate you to bug something from me way, but maybe... which sounds very impossible - find a way to do it without this nonsense, still - somehow, it is just a hope.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
555%
Apr 17, 2022
I understand your point, competence can and will get you very far, it is my second nature, to compete, as every man's is, but it can ruin and make you less than
Have you ever, in your entire life, spent some time outside YouTube and TikTok?

Have you ever seen what happens when a sports team wins a championship?

Everyone is ecstatic, they jump around and shout for joy, and they hug each other. We love competitions and we love winners.

Why is this happening? Why do we instinctively know that competing is a good thing? Why do billions of people enjoy watching games, races, and scientific progress?

Competition is the fuel that has powered human civilization.

All human progress is due to someone wanting to be better.

What does this mean for the economy? More, better, cheaper products. Abundance for everyone.

The idea that being competitive or striving to be highly competent is somehow shameful, selfish, or evil, has to be the stupidest thing I've read today.

The world NEEDS good, competent, and brave people.

Darklight

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Jan 8, 2024

Everyone is ecstatic, they jump and shout in joy, and they hug each other. We love competitions and we love winners.

Why is this happening? Why do we instinctively know that competing is a good thing? Why do billions of people enjoy watching games, races, and scientific progress?

What does this mean for the economy? More, better, cheaper products. Abundance for everyone.

The idea that being competitive or striving to be highly competent is somehow shameful, selfish, or evil, has to be the stupidest thing I've read today.
And that is the smartest thing I've read today.

Competing... goddamnit, I never looked at it this way in my entire life actually.

Darklight

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Jan 8, 2024

Everyone is ecstatic, they jump around and shout for joy, and they hug each other. We love competitions and we love winners.

I think you awakened something inside of me, actually it is... like it looks like just an average comment of yours, and me, I am some guy who posted some really weird shit, but at least it was sincere.

But you're so right, then, my focus in not on people, or weak sinking ships, as always was, but on human progress no matter how meaningless to cosmos we are, but it is my goal.
I will overcome everyone, and outcompete the whole f*cking world to make it better place.
It sounds... so ambitious... thank you, really, I appreciate it, whole world is and will be meaningless, but I now see the insane value of competition and being better and making someone worse than you is incredibly valuable to world, it is like my egotism met my altruism, IT IS F*CKING AMAZING, THNX, YET THERE IS MORE better philosophies or ways to think about the world and we're all certainly wrong, but it seems less wrong than my and most ideas about competition.

NervesOfSteel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Aug 26, 2023

Men cheered, shouted for joy, and celebrated during the bloodiest tournaments in the Colosseums when their favorite Gladiator showed courage in their favorite sport of that era!

Competitiveness is embedded in our DNA!

Qasiel

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Mar 31, 2023
Cornwall, UK
Fantastic post, and that last sentence should be at the forefront of people's minds.

It's easy to get bogged down with envy when you see others doing something successfully, especially if it's something you have a vested interest in. I was reading a thread earlier where a member was becoming frustrated when he'd seen people achieve more in 6 months than he did in 2 years in the same industry.

The key is to have a solid vision and mindset and to be actively working towards your goals. Don't get put off because others are "better" than you, or have more visible success than you do. If anything, it should nurture that internal competitiveness and that's not a bad thing at all, especially if it helps drive you. Competition pushes us to want to be the best we can be.

EngineerThis

Accelerate your New Product Launch!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Nov 26, 2014
Traverse City, MI
You're exuding toxic feminine energy in this post, and subsequent replies.. Suggest you stop consuming whatever it is you are feeding your body and brain, go touch some grass, chop some wood, spend some time fishing, and ponder how you became this way, and what you are going to do tomorrow to change it. Be a man, own it. Change it. Never stop.

Aidan04

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Apr 27, 2022
United States
Yoooo this shit is fire!! Put it out immediately!!
82DCC5BE-6B98-4FF3-BDA8-9F978AC9F82B.gif
#landfill

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
*Shrug emoji*

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia

If you look at test scores and wages before child birth, men starts to lag behind women.

Women tend to set smaller goals and accomplish them while men tend to set bigger goals and fail, as a result women on average tend to performed somewhat slightly better.

When it comes to risk related decisions women tend to prefer the one bird in hand rather two in the bush. As a result extreme performance outliers are still dominated by men, but average performances might be subpar.

EngineerThis

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Nov 26, 2014
Traverse City, MI
If you look at test scores and wages before child birth, men starts to lag behind women.

Women tend to set smaller goals and accomplish them while men tend to set bigger goals and fail, as a result women on average tend to performed somewhat slightly better.

When it comes to risk related decisions women tend to prefer the one bird in hand rather two in the bush. As a result extreme performance outliers are still dominated by men, but average performances might be subpar.
Well when you have 99% female teachers, and a whole heck of a lot of DEI quotas to meet.. Generally puts men at a disadvantage in todays society. Point is not to dwell on that, as that affects slow laner’s… not People in the Fastlane.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Well when you have 99% female teachers, and a whole heck of a lot of DEI quotas to meet.. Generally puts men at a disadvantage in todays society. Point is not to dwell on that, as that affects slow laner’s… not People in the Fastlane.
Women on average are better at doing and finishing things even if they hate them. Something that men can learn from.

EngineerThis

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Nov 26, 2014
Traverse City, MI
Women on average are better at doing and finishing things even if they hate them. Something that men can learn from.
That’s true, because men fix the problem.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
That’s true, because men fix the problem.
The below average boys that drop out of schools, fail in test and do not show up for work, cannot take credit for works done by Elon Musk.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
631%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
New forum feature: you take a standardized IQ test and the score goes on your profile and then we can filter out posts made by goobers.

Darklight

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Jan 8, 2024
Only woman should be respected, and it is not even your mother - your GODDAMN subconscious mind.

It is the feminine part of your personality, and in females it is like fully integrated and combined with self improvement it becomes powerful even more than in men, because it is not developed and often repressed and ignored, but if man develops there as well, if he integrates his feminine psyche part, heals it and cares about it, respects it thrice, then and only goddamn then he will be able to surpass those woman who naturally do that.

I am becoming more evil and villain era type, because of her, my beautiful, all loving subconscious mind, she is sweeter than success itself, she deserves my love and only her, nobody in this world deserves as much love as her.

Even in Bible/Quran/Torah and semitic religions prophets talk about mother as prioritized MORE than father and IT IS THE FACT, if you truly realize it you nailed it.

She was the secret that made me more self focused and self loving, we as man focus on man inside, and masculinity, and it is amazing.

I AM NOT telling you to he feminine, it would simply make you like a a$$ licking slave to your subconscious, but a man she truly deserves, who respects, overcomes and rules, rather than ignores, lets to do everything and simply is weak.

Merry f*cking christmas, or happy UNCONSCIOUS international day, it sounds, this post in landfill schizophrenic, who gives a f*ck, it is my sincere opinion.

Only and only woman to be respected is the one in your mind, she is perfect match, and only then your mother and girlfriends/wife.

God as father figure, and unconscious as mother figure and you're unstoppable.

She deserves better, I'll treat her better and you, and everyone can't stop me from it, never, in my entire life - this never ending love is better than any enlightenment.

I love women and how they got more powerful, not better than, but simply more powerful, it is good, it is amazing and something to learn from.

I will make my own subconscious powerful, which already is and simply direct her and rule her chaotic power into ordered goals.

Yeah.
I am schizophrenic and talk to myself and my "parts" to heal my trauma, so what?
Guys - respect her, treat her well and love her - your woman, your subconscious, your unconsciousness, your dark side, EVEN in limitless movie, like where the guy takes NZT, it is actually called Dark Fields, and there are a lot of like that.

SO YEAH, this great insight came in this holy and great day.

Happy women's day, I only say it to my subconscious mind, woo-woo, but still better than nothing.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.