The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Why there aren't any simple guides

kundlich

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Jan 2, 2017
Poland
Hi.
If it's not too hard to make money why don't you make guide which can make us rich by following it step-by-step.
Ok, there are few guides with tips like "Understand your clients" or "Work hard", but it's not so useful.
For example slowlane guide would look like this - and we always can find it very useful IF we want to be slowlaners.

1. Go to school.
*2. Go to University. (or even skip this, if you can find "good" job anyway)
3. Find a job.
4. Work.
5. Save 10% of each salary.
6. Live like a boss after 40 years of following steps 4 and 5.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ

Jon L

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
272%
Aug 22, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

I'm not able to post images, apparently ...

The link clearly lays out the steps required to set up a successful company
wGn5o

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
That's it!

So you want someone else to do all the hard lifting so you can just follow it step by step and make a fortune.

The problem with that is you will learn nothing meaningful from the experience, you will also quickly have a huge number of copycat competitors who also want 'money for nothing and their cheques for free'. You would quickly burn through the money and not have a clue on how to create a second fortune.

If you don't labour to climb the mountain you will never truly appreciate the view.

It's the reason that the grandchildren and great-grandchildren of pioneering entrepreneurs often end up putting the hard earned wealth of their forebears up their noses without a second thought until there is nothing left.

kundlich

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Jan 2, 2017
Poland
Step #1 - Read The Millionaire Fastlane .

PM me after that and I will tell you the next step.
Done. I'm not that dumb. :D I think that the next step will be "comply to this book".

I dont wont to look like a lazy guy from sidewalk. I'm just looking for verified way to follow. Even if it cost a lot of time and work.

Castillo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Mar 8, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Landfill.
Sidewalk thoughts man...

You can't expect people to do everything for you and just follow the steps and become successful.

No one said that Entrepreneurship was easy. It's not. And it never will be unless you have a small loan of a million dollars. Even then it takes a lot of work.

The point of it is, doing what you'd like, working for yourself, setting your own hours, having PASSIVE income that you literally have to sit for 5-10 hours a MONTH to create what people work 160 hours in a month to do.

It's not easy. Remember that.

The mentality you have now will not get you far unless you do some research.

Stop asking people to do things for you, and go learn by yourself.

JSM

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
243%
Nov 19, 2016
Landfill.

kundlich

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Jan 2, 2017
Poland
Albert Einstein said:
"if you can't explain it simply you don't understand it well enough"

So I thought it also work in business.

Castillo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Mar 8, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Albert Einstein said:
"if you can't explain it simply you don't understand it well enough"

So I thought it also work in business.

Many people have explained it simply. Just look through the forum.

The problem with stating your quote is that the person (yourself) on the other end needs to also be able to analyze the information given and understand it to reciprocate it into your own business.

Honestly man, read through every gold thread you find on this site, and also read the book. If you can't do something as simple as that, how do you expect to run a business?

Gareth

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Nov 25, 2016
When I look back at the old ways I used to think I have to laugh. It all made sense in my head!

I still think that I don't know a lot, but I know that its better than the other garbage.

Hopefully OP will be able to chuckle about this post in the not too distant future.

Castillo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Mar 8, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Also for this step by step assured guide you're looking for, there are people on the INSIDERS forum who have literally started a 1k+/mo business on the side for fun JUST to show people how easy it really is as long as you're a doer and not a talker.

Step by step. The information is all around you, you're just not looking hard enough.

kundlich

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Jan 2, 2017
Poland
Also for this step by step assured guide you're looking for, there are people on the INSIDERS forum who have literally started a 1k+/mo business on the side for fun JUST to show people how easy it really is as long as you're a doer and not a talker.

Step by step. The information is all around you, you're just not looking hard enough.
I was obese. I'm not obese anymore. With this knowlegde I'm pretty sure it would be easy to lose on weight even 10 times again. It's the same as business or even playing computer games. Some people play for 60 hours - advancted player will have better account after playing for 5 hours.

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ
I'm just looking for verified way to follow. Even if it cost a lot of time and work.

There's actually a word for "a verified way to follow" on the coat tails of someone else who has a tested, verified million-dollar road map, without doing the vision work or taking the risks associated with untested ideas yourself.

That word, in English, is "employee."

Castillo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Mar 8, 2016
Vancouver, BC
I was obese. I'm not obese anymore. With this knowlegde I'm pretty sure it would be easy to lose on weight even 10 times again. It's the same as business or even playing computer games. Some people play for 60 hours - advancted player will have better account after playing for 5 hours.

Since weight loss is something you know, why not start a supplement brand, weight loss blog, youtube video workouts, etc.? There's endless ways but it looks like you're just making excuses and for someone to do the work for you

MidwestLandlord

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
759%
Dec 6, 2016

Easier to repeat it?

That sounds like something I've read here before...

Hmmm....what was that called?

Oh yeah!

PROCESS

thinkandgrowrich

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Nov 29, 2016
I got you.

1. Find a problem or need you can solve or find something you're good at and become a master at it.

2. Fail a hundred times.

3. Cry, pull your hair out, and enter a state of hopelessness and despair.

4. Keep persisting.

5. Succeed

Last edited:

kundlich

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Jan 2, 2017
Poland
[...]for someone to do the work for you
Isn't it main goal? ^^

There's actually a word for "a verified way to follow" on the coat tails of someone else who has a tested, verified million-dollar road map, without doing the vision work or taking the risks associated with untested ideas yourself.

That word, in English, is "employee."
Your destription is inspired by my topic?
Easier to repeat it?

That sounds like something I've read here before...

Hmmm....what was that called?

Oh yeah!

PROCESS
I think that I'm far away from your and mcastillo perception. I didn't saw it when it's so obvious.

After all those answers, I think I should be a comedian.

PureA

Winners never quit
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
348%
Dec 24, 2013
Bali
Troll so obvious you can't possibly be trolling.

But here goes, I'm guessing you want a more complicated answer, but it's really this simple...

1. Identify a problem in your life that hasn't been adequately solved
2. Solve the problem better than the market already has
3. Find customers
4. Sell
5. Repeat if necessary
6. Retire when bored of repeating

kundlich

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Jan 2, 2017
Poland
Troll so obvious you can't possibly be trolling.

But here goes, I'm guessing you want a more complicated answer, but it's really this simple...

1. Identify a problem in your life that hasn't been adequately solved
2. Solve the problem better than the market already has
3. Find customers
4. Sell
5. Repeat if necessary
6. Retire when bored of repeating
Thank you.
I learned something new.
___

By the way - most of you think this topic is, as one man said, landfill of sidewalker.
In my opinion it's not that bad place if I find your comments very helpful. I respect all of you guys, so please forgive me for my mindset and help me change it - if you want to. :)

PureA

Winners never quit
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
348%
Dec 24, 2013
Bali
Thank you.
I learned something new.
___

By the way - most of you think this topic is, as one man said, landfill of sidewalker.
In my opinion it's not that bad place if I find your comments very helpful. I respect all of you guys, so please forgive me for my mindset and help me change it - if you want to. :)

p.s. please please please please please read the book. Ironically it's basically exactly what you are asking for (as near as you can possibly get).

Unknown

Fastlane-ish
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 31, 2014
The inside is full of threads sharing exactly this. Read those and act on them.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Landfill.
Sidewalk thoughts man...

You can't expect people to do everything for you and just follow the steps and become successful.

No one said that Entrepreneurship was easy. It's not. And it never will be unless you have a small loan of a million dollars. Even then it takes a lot of work.

The point of it is, doing what you'd like, working for yourself, setting your own hours, having PASSIVE income that you literally have to sit for 5-10 hours a MONTH to create what people work 160 hours in a month to do.

It's not easy. Remember that.

The mentality you have now will not get you far unless you do some research.

Stop asking people to do things for you, and go learn by yourself.

Even with a loan, the Fastlane doesn't give a shit.

I have seen business begin with a bang, with tons of cash pumped in, and they ended with a bang-terribly.

Even if it is no easy, I am begin to realise that MANY business mistakes come from disobeying the Fastlane commandments and betraying customers. Perhaps business isn't as difficult and horrible as it seems.

But this thread is #landfill. Even Slowlane academic professors ask you to go study yourself, what more the Fastlane.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Read "The 7 Day Startup" by Dan Norris.

Jon L

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
272%
Aug 22, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I got you.

1. Find a problem or need you can solve or find something you're good at and become a master at it.

2. Fail a hundred times.

3. Cry, pull your hair out, and enter a state of hopelessness and despair.

4. Keep persisting.

5. Succeed
Nothing really prepares you for the amount of despair and other challenges coming your way.

Its a bit like having kids. If you don't have kids, you have NO IDEA what its like, and no way of knowing, either. You can hang out with kids, take care of them for a week (or four). When you finally do have kids of your own, though, yours will be different. They will challenge you in ways you never knew existed. They will reflect, interact with and deliberately antagonize your best and worst traits. They will press buttons you thought you'd kept well hidden.

The only way to properly parent a kid is to make sure you grow personally. The kind of growth you need is done on the front lines, in the moment, when you need it, and at no other point. Sure, reading and learning help, but they're not a replacement for action.

Same thing with growing a business.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!