The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Whats you guys opinion on this idea?

Idea threads

lordchriscole

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
39%
Aug 16, 2021
I think the future lies in tailor-made clothing. I ordered some t-shits from Son of a Tailor (not a plug), and absolutely love it. Finally something that I can order online, an algorithm measures everything and fits me perfectly. Now they have my loyalty.
i totally agree with you and that's the direction everything is going. The technology is there but it can be better.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Right. but clothing has never been about sizing its about fit and in my opinion to know fit you must know your own size data and then choose the brand and clothing that fits your body. the government tried to do standardize sizing in the 40s and then again in the 60s. but everyone bodies are different. my question is yeah maybe its a nightmare to figure out how to solve the problem. But what if I solve it? I mean we put a man on the moon in 1969.
Hey man, many ridiculously wealthy people started with "What can't I..." And many many more than that wasted a lot of time and money trying to answers questions like that.

I'm not here to say you can't. It shouldn't matter to you even if I did. I'm wrong all the time.

Do your thing Fam and I'll cheer you on. I love to see the "impossible" become possible.

lordchriscole

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
39%
Aug 16, 2021
Hey man, many ridiculously wealthy people started with "What can't I..." And many many more than that wasted a lot of time and money trying to answers questions like that.

I'm not here to say you can't. It shouldn't matter to you even if I did. I'm wrong all the time.

Do your thing Fam and I'll cheer you on. I love to see the "impossible" become possible.
I totally agree with you! 100% I really appreciate your opinion it really gets me thinking things I wouldn't have otherwise.

mjbarlow

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Aug 17, 2021
UK
I'm going to echo what some of the other people have said. Is there actually a need for this? Like others I buy my clothes based on what I already know fits me. So I wouldn't use this service.

My wife on the other hand is a shopaholic. So I guess she would be the target market. She buys new clothes every couple of weeks online or from the store.

She orders the same dress in different sizes knowing she will be sending back one or all of the options.

The thing is she wants to see how the different sizes fit for herself. She also enjoys trying on the items, don't forget that is part of the experience! She might actually be a bit disappointed if it fit perfect first time.

Maybe test the idea first to see if you can get traction. Personally I think it's better to use the custom measurements service and develop your own clothing brand / solution rather than trying to hook into existing ones

Good luck and all the best.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

lordchriscole

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
39%
Aug 16, 2021
I'm going to echo what some of the other people have said. Is there actually a need for this? Like others I buy my clothes based on what I already know fits me. So I wouldn't use this service.

My wife on the other hand is a shopaholic. So I guess she would be the target market. She buys new clothes every couple of weeks online or from the store.

She orders the same dress in different sizes knowing she will be sending back one or all of the options.

The thing is she wants to see how the different sizes fit for herself. She also enjoys trying on the items, don't forget that is part of the experience! She might actually be a bit disappointed if it fit perfect first time.

Maybe test the idea first to see if you can get traction. Personally I think it's better to use the custom measurements service and develop your own clothing brand / solution rather than trying to hook into existing ones

Good luck and all the best.
Really good points my friend! Are fitting rooms still closed where you are? Also I did think of doing a custom clothing brand for Basic essentials is that something that interests you?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.