The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What problems to look for if I want to solve them and make a business out of it

Billion_!n_a_r

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 18, 2020
Hi guys

I've been looking for problems

Problems that people are facing so that I can solve it and make a business out of it

I don't know where to look
Is there any good books about this topic

One thing came to my mind is value creation is it the right term what I'm looking for or it's not

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
You have a problem!
...propably....

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ

Billion_!n_a_r

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 18, 2020
Hi guys

I've been looking for problems

Problems that people are facing so that I can solve it and make a business out of it

I don't know where to look
Is there any good books about this topic

One thing came to my mind is value creation is it the right term what I'm looking for or it's not
[/QUOTE
You have a problem!
...propably....

Is there something wrong with me please correct me if I'm wrong I would appreciate that

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

B.Cotter

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Apr 23, 2020
Northern VA
Honestly, you just need to train your mind to be aware of what's going on around you, the things people say, and what triggers people to do things.

This past weekend my wife wanted to carve pumpkins. We went to a family member's house to do so. Nobody wanted to carve pumpkins there. After having bought pumpkins (us), and myself cutting the tops off and cleaning the insides out, all of a sudden everyone wanted to carve a pumpkin now that the hard part was done.

Pumpkins at the local farmers market cost $25-35+ for large to extra-large, each. People were buying these by the wagon load. At Costco and Home Depot they cost $10 for same sizes. Make posting on craigslist/Nextdoor app/wherever, freshly cleaned ready to carve pumpkins delivered to your home, $35 each... make it a small radius maybe 5 miles. Minimum 4 each for delivery. Go purchase the pumpkins only after someone orders them, wipe the outside with a wet rag, top it, clean inside. Should be able to do 2 each in 5 minutes. Deliver, collect payment.

In an affluent area like ours, I think someone would be able to make a small pretty penny on the side, especially during Covid. $80-100 per hour of work. Providing convenience for people who want to celebrate the Halloween spirit. That idea ran through my head after the interactions with my family members this past weekend, just by being aware of how they responded and to what. Maybe the idea works, maybe not; but as long as you're mind is aware and thinking. Lower the price to make it more enticing, and this idea would be spot on for high schoolers.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.