- Joined
- Feb 20, 2015
- Messages
- 558
Rep Bank
$1,480
$1,480
User Power: 123%
This isn't very fastlane, just a curiosity. I'm just wondering, aside from the INSIDERS (which I haven't done yet, but certainly will). What are you subscribed to?
I don't mean apps, software or anything along them lines. I'm thinking newsletters, magazines, podcasts, whatever.
I generally try to limit the amount of stuff I get sent via newsletters, and don't listen to podcasts too often but a few of them really do provide value. Some of the things I'm a subscriber to are:
Magazines:
Fast Company
Newsletters:
Seth Godin's blog
Abundance Insider (Peter Diamandis)
Envato newsletter
Medical Futurist
Fight Aging
As you can see, I don't subscribe to a lot
room for more suggestions.
I don't mean apps, software or anything along them lines. I'm thinking newsletters, magazines, podcasts, whatever.
I generally try to limit the amount of stuff I get sent via newsletters, and don't listen to podcasts too often but a few of them really do provide value. Some of the things I'm a subscriber to are:
Magazines:
Fast Company
Newsletters:
Seth Godin's blog
Abundance Insider (Peter Diamandis)
Envato newsletter
Medical Futurist
Fight Aging
As you can see, I don't subscribe to a lot
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
