forevermiring
New Contributor
- Joined
- Feb 16, 2023
- Messages
- 6
Rep Bank
$50
$50
User Power: 50%
Hello, I am 19, still in college and I tried some businesses but failed, dropshipping and trying to sell hoodies in my school. But I read the fastlane millionaire and the great rat race escape and I keep thinking about the CENTS thing. when I got the idea of hoodies I worked a lot on it but it failed and now I have nothing. So my question is this: we always hear about working hard and laying off distractions and I do that ( the distraction thing ) I don't know WHAT I should work hard for, what are we supposed to do when we have no idea about the business we wanna start? I'm just waiting for it because I like disconnecting and working my a$$ off something. Should I just have a notebook and keep my eyes on a complaint and an idea? I'm confused
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
