The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Vigilante's "Mind Your Business" Radio Show

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Mind Your Business was picked up by another podcast platform today. Welcome to the distribution network JioSaavn. JioSaavn (formerly known as Saavn & JioMusic) is the Indian online music streaming service and a digital distributor of Bollywood, English and other regional Indian music across the world. On 23 March 2018, Saavn announced merger with JioMusic in a deal worth more than $1 billion. The merger was completed in December 2018, with Saavn being rebranded JioSaavn. You can now hear the Mind Your Business show across the JioSaavn network here :

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Mind Your Business was picked up by another podcast platform today. Welcome to the distribution network JioSaavn. JioSaavn (formerly known as Saavn & JioMusic) is the Indian online music streaming service and a digital distributor of Bollywood, English and other regional Indian music across the world. On 23 March 2018, Saavn announced merger with JioMusic in a deal worth more than $1 billion. The merger was completed in December 2018, with Saavn being rebranded JioSaavn. You can now hear the Mind Your Business show across the JioSaavn network here :
Why does it say it’s exclusive on their network?

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Why does it say it’s exclusive on their network?

Maybe they are planning on topping the Joe Rogan $100,000,000 Spotify offer. If Rogan is worth $100m, I am likely worth $110m, but will probably sign with Apple or iHeart in the final negotiation.

Bearcorp

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Jul 2, 2012
Australia
Maybe they are planning on topping the Joe Rogan $100,000,000 Spotify offer. If Rogan is worth $100m, I am likely worth $110m, but will probably sign with Apple or iHeart in the final negotiation.

A few discussions on DMT will get the bids over the line :thumbsup:

Bearcorp

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Jul 2, 2012
Australia

Maybe an option for the follow up to this weeks KAK attack? I wanna hear you both clear minded first time around, but for the follow up let loose haha.

I enjoyed your Walmart insight and lessons, for anyone listening that still works in a job, I hope they take on board not just what you learnt from Walmart, but what they can learn from their bosses.

The last company I worked for there was a whole lot of "what not to do" lessons, but lessons all the same, which have been of benefit now.

Dwight Schrute

Ludicrous Speed
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Oct 27, 2014
where eagles dare
A few discussions on DMT will get the bids over the line :thumbsup:
TFW the morphing time bubbles throw you into the emerald dome to face
that giant, transparent praying mantis that calmly rips you apart with pure love.
Good times.

Glad you brought the show back @Vigilante, I wish you great success.
Just one thing: Could you give us a heads up for that episode where you
get high with Elon Musk, so the forum can cash in on that rollercoaster? plz thx

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Maybe an option for the follow up to this weeks KAK attack? I wanna hear you both clear minded first time around, but for the follow up let loose haha.

I enjoyed your Walmart insight and lessons, for anyone listening that still works in a job, I hope they take on board not just what you learnt from Walmart, but what they can learn from their bosses.

The last company I worked for there was a whole lot of "what not to do" lessons, but lessons all the same, which have been of benefit now.

Any time you have the chance to talk with Kyle you will get more than you bargained for. However, for your listening pleasure on this call we will spend a few minutes playing "word association" because you never know what's going to happen.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
TFW the morphing time bubbles throw you into the emerald dome to face
that giant, transparent praying mantis that calmly rips you apart with pure love.
Good times.

Glad you brought the show back @Vigilante, I wish you great success.
Just one thing: Could you give us a heads up for that episode where you
get high with Elon Musk, so the forum can cash in on that rollercoaster? plz thx

I just heard about a weed cigar (cannagar) dipped in cannabis oil. Elon and I may have something to talk about.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Wow. So Kyle is on the show for this weekend, but you all will probably be surprised at the big hitter that is coming on the show for Saturday June 6th. We will tease that show at the end of my discussion with Kyle on Saturday.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Wow. So Kyle is on the show for this weekend, but you all will probably be surprised at the big hitter that is coming on the show for Saturday June 6th. We will tease that show at the end of my discussion with Kyle on Saturday.

I am privy to this information. You guys won't believe who he has.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
Sounds awesome.. I'll definitely give both shows a listen.

Bearcorp

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Jul 2, 2012
Australia
Must be a sign of the times that of all the topics I want to hear you 2 cover, a moment chatting about the term "boot licker" is right up there for me :rofl:

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I dropped a rare mid-week podcast this morning, which should be available across the entire podcast network. I wanted to talk about the death of George Floyd, and the aftermath. It was therapeutic for me to get these thoughts out. If you agree or disagree, I would welcome your comments and would love it if you would share this link to your social media. The response here can't be as one-sided as the trigger is. We need this dialogue to move forward as a nation, and unfortunately what you are hearing so far on talk radio is much the same, predictable response that is part of the problem. We need to be part of the solution. Please listen, and share :

Hadrian

QUEST MASTER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Oct 8, 2017
Dublin, Ireland
I dropped a rare mid-week podcast this morning, which should be available across the entire podcast network. I wanted to talk about the death of George Floyd, and the aftermath. It was therapeutic for me to get these thoughts out. If you agree or disagree, I would welcome your comments and would love it if you would share this link to your social media. The response here can't be as one-sided as the trigger is. We need this dialogue to move forward as a nation, and unfortunately what you are hearing so far on talk radio is much the same, predictable response that is part of the problem. We need to be part of the solution. Please listen, and share :

Loved the Show. As a European the increasing Militarisation of your Police is pretty terrifying...
and no accident either:

#MakeTacosNotWar

Last edited:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Must be a sign of the times that of all the topics I want to hear you 2 cover, a moment chatting about the term "boot licker" is right up there for me :rofl:

I have a sneaking suspicion you won’t be disappointed.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I have to give a special shout out for the show with @Kung Fu Steve

I would consider myself a big optimist about what I am building. What I am capable of...

HOWEVER...

I have an EXTREMELY pessimistic side as well. One thing that particularly stood out to me was Steve's optimistic take on almost everything Dave threw his way... It took a few days to unpack it for me, but I would say it left a lasting impact.

Here I am, often angered by what I see in the world. I am, for all intents and purposes, blinded to opportunity by this anger. I have come to the fact that it does me NO GOOD to dwell on the negative things in this world... Why? Because being frustrated doesn’t fix problems.

This is NOT to say my belief system has changed AT ALL. HELL NO... But I am doing better not letting it eat me alive.

In this last week... I have looked at everything through a glass half full lens. I know it wasn't the point of the show... But man did it have a nice effect on me. I’ll probably live longer quite frankly.

Last edited:

Solomon Kim

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Oct 25, 2019
First of all, I just wanted to say thank you for providing such a great radio show. I'm gladly soaking up every gold nugget of wisdom like a sponge!

I definitely agree with you @Kak and @Vigilante .

It's the hardest thing when terrible, unspeakable things happen in the same world we live in. Toxic energy is contagious. It's a leech that will cloud your mind/thoughts. Bad things will always happen in this world because humans have ego and insecurities that can manifest into power hungry intent. Chaos has always been around since the beginning of man. Tribalism has been around since the beginning of man.

This quarantine has forcefully put a magnifying glass on all turmoil put in front of us because we have more time to digest what's being spoon fed to us. Everything that irks us is a test and an opportunity to remain focused on getting things done.

Yes, let's observe what's going on and be up to date. At the same time though, let's decide not to feed toxic energy with what it wants. Let's not fall into the state of getting mad at the world for how it is. Let's find solutions to our problems first and then share positive energy to others with the best of our abilities. It's the least we can do :)

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
First of all, I just wanted to say thank you for providing such a great radio show. I'm gladly soaking up every gold nugget of wisdom like a sponge!

It's the hardest thing when terrible, unspeakable things happen in the same world we live in. Toxic energy is contagious. It's a leech that will cloud your mind/thoughts. Bad things will always happen in this world because humans have ego and insecurities that can manifest into power hungry intent. Chaos has always been around since the beginning of man. Tribalism has been around since the beginning of man.

This quarantine has forcefully put a magnifying glass on all turmoil put in front of us because we have more time to digest what's being spoon fed to us. Everything that irks us is a test and an opportunity to remain focused on getting things done.

Yes, let's observe what's going on and be up to date. At the same time though, let's decide not to feed toxic energy with what it wants. Let's not fall into the state of getting mad at the world for how it is. Let's find solutions to our problems first and then share positive energy to others with the best of our abilities. It's the least we can do :)

You hopefully will enjoy the show that comes out on all the podcast platforms tomorrow at 11AM Eastern when @Kak joins the MInd Your Business radio show. Stay tuned to the end for a special announcement.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

Dude, you rock. I am not even kidding.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Dude, you rock. I am not even kidding.

I may or may not have had to mark the show for tomorrow as explicit because one of us dropped the F bomb a few times

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
A week from tomorrow, the CEO of IWG (Regus) for the Americas will join me on the Mind Your Business radio show to talk about a new way to office in a post-Covid19 economy. Saturday June 6th, 11AM Eastern.

IWG - The New World of Work

#Regus #mindyourbusiness #OfficeSpace #RuthlessExpenseControl #office #iwg #offices #workspace #coworkingspace

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

Tethys

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
May 28, 2020
Chicago
Hey @Vigilante, I just listened to your podcast about Walmart this afternoon. It was really fantastic to hear your perspective as a former employee. My biggest takeaway was looking at a job as paid education. Learning as much as you can about how different departments work together and keeping an eye out for what works well and what could be improved. Slow lane jobs are a great opportunity to pick up on inefficiencies and problems in industries that could lead to a great business idea. I look forward to future episodes!

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Hey @Vigilante, I just listened to your podcast about Walmart this afternoon. It was really fantastic to hear your perspective as a former employee. My biggest takeaway was looking at a job as paid education. Learning as much as you can about how different departments work together and keeping an eye out for what works well and what could be improved. Slow lane jobs are a great opportunity to pick up on inefficiencies and problems in industries that could lead to a great business idea. I look forward to future episodes!

i’m glad you liked it. Even if your employer sucks you can learn a lot about business. What things work? What things don’t? What motivates people? What doesn’t? Intentionally learn different parts of the business. Finance. E-commerce. Customer relations. Logistics. Strategy. Every single thing that I learned along the way I used later for my own businesses. My strategy wasn’t intentional but yours can be.

SDE

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
518%
Jul 9, 2018
I "accidentally" stumbled upon the "big announcement" you'll be making at the end of tomorrows show...

Ha ha me too. Wondered for few days what's with the change in the little box and I found it today.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
We're excited about the Mind Your Business show at 11AM Eastern today featuring special guest, entrepreneur and Houston business mogul Kyle Keegan (@Kak ). You can download the show from your favorite podcast platform, or download it or stream it at 11AM Eastern from

https://www.spreaker.com/show/mind-your-business_2

This show has a little bit of colorful language in it so you may not want to listen to it around the kids unless you want to explain to them the definitions of some new words they may have never heard before.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.