The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Urgent import advice needed from other FBA sellers

Anything related to sourcing or importing products.

MitchM

Act. Then Adapt.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
Nov 15, 2016
Atlanta, GA
Okay, so I usually ship goods straight to Atlanta where I am at, pick them up, label them, and just have UPS deliver my inventory to Amazon Fulfillment Centers.

The problem I have run into is that I had my shipment sent to New York through Air China and am currently unable to get the packages labeled by the warehouse so that UPS can pick them up. I am not there, so the only solution that I can see is to have a messenger company pick up the boxes and label them and take them to a UPS center.

This is going to cost me about $360 extra than just having UPS take care of it.

The warehouse fees at this place are about $370 a day starting after tomorrow. Obviously I want to avoid these fees and get the cargo out of there ASAP, as this is only a small shipment intended to keep me from going out of stock while the rest arrives by sea.

So my question is: When creating a renewal order within Amazon, do any of Amazon's partnered carriers offer a service to apply labels or pick up boxes without the warehouse labels already applied?

I realize that I should have had them applied by my manufacturer... this was a stupid and costly mistake :bored: I appreciate any ideas, if the messenger service is the best solution then I guess I will stick to that.

Thank you all!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MitchM

Act. Then Adapt.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
Nov 15, 2016
Atlanta, GA

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.