The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Advice Needed From E-Mail Pros For Cold Outreach Template

Marketing, social media, advertising

Andreas

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 22, 2011
Hello guys, I wrote an e-mail template to promote olive oil through partnerships with nutraceutical/pharmaceutical or any other health product company out there.

There is olive oil used for therapeutic purposes? Yes, and it's quite rare with a lot of research behind it so there is no question about the usefulness and quality of this product.

Problem is, I don't know how to reach out to any company executive without being too pushy or writing e-mails that are too lengthy, while giving enough information about the product to even consider it.

There are two types of companies that I want to send this to. One is the list of companies who are familiar with the product and what it does and the second is those who don't know it, or know that some ingredients in the product are used for therapy, supplements, etc., but don't know that there a type of olive oil that can fulfil certain needs.

Below is my template:

Headline: Are You Open To A Product Partnership?

Good morning,

My name is Andreas and I'm looking to discuss a product offering that I think would be a great fit for your customers.

I work with [company name] in [country], and we produce high-phenolic olive oil for therapeutic purposes.

Currently, two EU health claims apply to it:

1) Replacing saturated fats in the diet with unsaturated fats contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels. [Applies to the U.S as well]

2) The phenolic compounds in olive oil help protect blood lipids against oxidative damage

Let me know if you're interested and we can discuss further details on how we can develop a working relationship.

We can send you a sample of our olive oil if you are interested.

Have an absolutely wonderful day.

Andreas

[Certificate of olive oil analysis shown here]

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Headline: Are You Open To A Product Partnership?

This is not a very good title to get someone to open an email.

I get stuff like this daily, 4-5X per day, and it is usually deleted without opening.

You have to narrow down something that appeals more to your subject than a vague proposition.

I'd open this:

Hey MJ, would Fastlane partner with this?

I'd delete this:

Are you open to product partnership?

Andreas

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 22, 2011
This is not a very good title to get someone to open an email.

I get stuff like this daily, 4-5X per day, and it is usually deleted without opening.

You have to narrow down something that appeals more to your subject than a vague proposition.

I'd open this:

Hey MJ, would Fastlane partner with this?

I'd delete this:

Are you open to product partnership?
So, do I mention the product in the subject line? How would it look like when there is no name behind the contact address of the company that I'm trying to contact?

Andreas

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 22, 2011
Update: I changed the email. I'm still lost on the subject line so it's still a work in progress. I know the compound mentioned is a mouthful, so suggestions on simpler subject lines are welcome.

Anything in brackets is just information for people on this forum to understand the context. This person's business is focused on an EU health claim and an olive oil compound named 'hydroxityrosol', which is a powerful anti-oxidant.

Subject Line: Olive Oil High In Hydroxytyrosol Content

Body: Hello Carlos [CEO], I looked at the EFSA health claim that you mentioned on your website and I think the olive oil that my partner is producing in Cyprus is a great fit for your product line.

The lab analysis shows 390mg/Kg of hydroxityrosol and 828mg/Kg of tyrosol. Only 5% of Greek olive oils have this much polyphenol content, so even an average loss of 46% in 12 months [it’s shown in studies], this olive oil will last a lot longer than most even if it’s not packaged by Tetra Pak.

If this is relevant to your customers who are looking for a strong anti-oxidant product, we can send you our certificate of analysis and discuss in more detail.

Thanks

Andreas

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.