Hey Fastlane Members.
I‘ve just finished reading the Millionaire Fastlane and loved it. Now I clearly remember the part about not trading yourself but rather opening an exchange. And I do also remember the fact that I should marry one business and swinging for home runs.
Now, I‘m a student, have been into business since four years and made some decent money here and there. My idea is to reach a 6-figure income that I can then outsource which will help me to fund a big serious fastlane business with actual capital to build something professional and long lasting. (I know might not be the best idea).
I‘ve tried daytrading before but obviously most gurus get rich with their courses and I lost money with that. My idea is to learn investing and trading while building my 6-figure income to then start a brokerage/investment service with proofen strategies and outside capital to go FASTLANE.
Any advice or suggestions on your mind?
My idea is to risk and learn with my own capital while building a name and brand first instead of raising outside capital and probably losing most of it because the strategies haven’t proofen to work.
(This would mean that I have my own Money System with more than 5% yearly returns to hit targets even faster. Like adding another wealth accelator to Fastlane).)
Greatly appreciate your opinion and time.
Cheers, Florin.
I‘ve just finished reading the Millionaire Fastlane and loved it. Now I clearly remember the part about not trading yourself but rather opening an exchange. And I do also remember the fact that I should marry one business and swinging for home runs.
Now, I‘m a student, have been into business since four years and made some decent money here and there. My idea is to reach a 6-figure income that I can then outsource which will help me to fund a big serious fastlane business with actual capital to build something professional and long lasting. (I know might not be the best idea).
I‘ve tried daytrading before but obviously most gurus get rich with their courses and I lost money with that. My idea is to learn investing and trading while building my 6-figure income to then start a brokerage/investment service with proofen strategies and outside capital to go FASTLANE.
Any advice or suggestions on your mind?
My idea is to risk and learn with my own capital while building a name and brand first instead of raising outside capital and probably losing most of it because the strategies haven’t proofen to work.
(This would mean that I have my own Money System with more than 5% yearly returns to hit targets even faster. Like adding another wealth accelator to Fastlane).)
Greatly appreciate your opinion and time.
Cheers, Florin.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
