The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

grantflo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Oct 24, 2019
Hey Fastlane Members.
I‘ve just finished reading the Millionaire Fastlane and loved it. Now I clearly remember the part about not trading yourself but rather opening an exchange. And I do also remember the fact that I should marry one business and swinging for home runs.

Now, I‘m a student, have been into business since four years and made some decent money here and there. My idea is to reach a 6-figure income that I can then outsource which will help me to fund a big serious fastlane business with actual capital to build something professional and long lasting. (I know might not be the best idea).

I‘ve tried daytrading before but obviously most gurus get rich with their courses and I lost money with that. My idea is to learn investing and trading while building my 6-figure income to then start a brokerage/investment service with proofen strategies and outside capital to go FASTLANE.

Any advice or suggestions on your mind?
My idea is to risk and learn with my own capital while building a name and brand first instead of raising outside capital and probably losing most of it because the strategies haven’t proofen to work.

(This would mean that I have my own Money System with more than 5% yearly returns to hit targets even faster. Like adding another wealth accelator to Fastlane).)

Greatly appreciate your opinion and time.
Cheers, Florin.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

afrankmore

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Nov 5, 2020
Central California
Hey Fastlane Members.
I‘ve just finished reading the Millionaire Fastlane and loved it. Now I clearly remember the part about not trading yourself but rather opening an exchange. And I do also remember the fact that I should marry one business and swinging for home runs.

Now, I‘m a student, have been into business since four years and made some decent money here and there. My idea is to reach a 6-figure income that I can then outsource which will help me to fund a big serious fastlane business with actual capital to build something professional and long lasting. (I know might not be the best idea).

I‘ve tried daytrading before but obviously most gurus get rich with their courses and I lost money with that. My idea is to learn investing and trading while building my 6-figure income to then start a brokerage/investment service with proofen strategies and outside capital to go FASTLANE.

Any advice or suggestions on your mind?
My idea is to risk and learn with my own capital while building a name and brand first instead of raising outside capital and probably losing most of it because the strategies haven’t proofen to work.

(This would mean that I have my own Money System with more than 5% yearly returns to hit targets even faster. Like adding another wealth accelator to Fastlane).)

Greatly appreciate your opinion and time.
Cheers, Florin.
IF, this is something you are interested in have you thought about joining a major broker such as TD Ameritrade and go through their education process? The reason why I ask is because I have been swing trading options pretty much for this same reason. I am getting ready to pull some of my profits to pour into my fastlane program.

grantflo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Oct 24, 2019
IF, this is something you are interested in have you thought about joining a major broker such as TD Ameritrade and go through their education process? The reason why I ask is because I have been swing trading options pretty much for this same reason. I am getting ready to pull some of my profits to pour into my fastlane program.
Hey Afrankmore, that’s s great idea, especially because it’s free and in their best interest to provide accurate information which results in profit to retain long lasting customers that buy often. Thanks for the idea.

Is your idea to go Fastlane with investments are you planning on pulling the profits into a different business, while using swing trades as your money system?

afrankmore

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Nov 5, 2020
Central California
Hey Afrankmore, that’s s great idea, especially because it’s free and in their best interest to provide accurate information which results in profit to retain long lasting customers that buy often. Thanks for the idea.

Is your idea to go Fastlane with investments are you planning on pulling the profits into a different business, while using swing trades as your money system?
So I was swinging options because I enjoyed building a money system outside of my main source of income. But after reading FLM, I changed up my thinking. I will be swing trading options to pull profits to fund my startup. This way I dont have to use my hard earned cash from my indentured employment and still be able to grow my business. So to sum it up, I will use the stock market to help fund my business. My way of bootstrapping this deal lol

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

grantflo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Oct 24, 2019
So I was swinging options because I enjoyed building a money system outside of my main source of income. But after reading FLM, I changed up my thinking. I will be swing trading options to pull profits to fund my startup. This way I dont have to use my hard earned cash from my indentured employment and still be able to grow my business. So to sum it up, I will use the stock market to help fund my business. My way of bootstrapping this deal lol
That’s a really great idea. Maybe using outside capital to pull in even more profits would speed up the process and give you a head start.
I‘ll probably leave the exchange/investment service thing open and just aquire the skill to use the profits for funding and the money system.

If I was to, at a later point in time, raise capital so people can be a part of the money system since I‘ll trade for myself anyways. Would that be considered as marring two businesses since the actual Fastlane Business und would be in a different sector in that case?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.