The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

BD64

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
218%
Jul 26, 2017
Denver, CO
Two quick things before I head to the airport.....

1) When you get back, don't start doing 'things' or trying to immediately implement the 147 ideas you pulled from this event . Sit down, put your feet up on your desk, turn the phone off, close the door, and sit and think. Truely think. Deeply. Make your plan. Sketch it all out. Then get your a$$ to work.

2) As I tell the teams I coach after a good hard practice..... all that running, all those drills, all those things you learned don't mean a damn thing if you go home and watch tv. You need to feed the machine we are creating. It needs nutrition, dedicated practice time, and a commitment to make progress. I challenge you to put a reminder in your phone for 90 days from today. Then post, PM, start a progress thread. List what you have accomplished. What progress (not what actions) have you made? Don't be in the same place you are today.

Safe travels everyone. Your time meant a lot to me.

Amen rep+. Great to meet you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BigRomeDawg

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Jan 22, 2014
Canada/USA
Two quick things before I head to the airport.....

1) When you get back, don't start doing 'things' or trying to immediately implement the 147 ideas you pulled from this event . Sit down, put your feet up on your desk, turn the phone off, close the door, and sit and think. Truely think. Deeply. Make your plan. Sketch it all out. Then get your a$$ to work.

2) As I tell the teams I coach after a good hard practice..... all that running, all those drills, all those things you learned don't mean a damn thing if you go home and watch tv. You need to feed the machine we are creating. It needs nutrition, dedicated practice time, and a commitment to make progress. I challenge you to put a reminder in your phone for 90 days from today. Then post, PM, start a progress thread. List what you have accomplished. What progress (not what actions) have you made? Don't be in the same place you are today.

Safe travels everyone. Your time meant a lot to me.

This this this. Meditate today and absorb it all.

Shits better than church.

Amazing weekend with amazing people. Cheers guys and gals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
I am at the black fig grabbing breakfast if I could buy anyone a coffee.

Also have a car taking me to the airport at 1120A if anyone needs a ride.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA

Come see all of us at the buffet before you leave

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
all those things you learned don't mean a damn thing if you go home and watch tv. You need to feed the machine we are creating.

Exactly. The first thing I do now after these events is this:
I sit down at my computer, take out all of my notes, ideas, new connections, and everything else that I learned - and I put them all into actionable items in Trello.

Right now is the perfect time to bring up this super valuable thread by @LightHouse :
GOLD - Achieve Laser FOCUS + PRODUCTIVITY With The System Legendary Fastlaners Use...

I cannot recommend this tool enough! It seriously propelled my own efficiency, structure, accountability, and task planning into the stratosphere.

Do NOT procrastinate on this. Don't let all those notes you made get left to gather dust in your backpack Don't let all the memories of conversations you had the last two days fade out and be forgotten before you know it. Right NOW is when everything is still fresh in our minds.... and it's the best time now to make them ACTIONABLE. ITEMS.

I already have several new ideas and new action steps that I now cannot avoid doing because my Trello (or whatever task manager you prefer) forces me to be reminded of them until I have completed them.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA

Come see all of us at the buffet before you leave

inputchip

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
409%
Mar 26, 2017
www.tmkings.com
This weekend was nothing short of life changing. From the speakers to the conversations held with various other fastlaners, everyone was extremely generous and kind with their time and knowledge. The power of the rolodex in that room was off the charts.

Thanks everyone for sharing so willingly. Look forward to keeping in touch with you all.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I'll post my thoughts in a day or two, gotta decompress and get my bearings back, truly exhilarating event, people, and more.

In the mean time, I highly recommend everyone go out and buy Allen's Crème.

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
In the mean time, I highly recommend Allen's Creme.

Lmao.... an instant classic...

Allen's Creme® and Meat® is one business presentation I don't want to see slides of next year, lol..

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
My biggest take away from the event, which I learned from MJ. To enjoy Allan's creme you first need to eat his meat.

Or is it the other way around...

G_Alexander

Does it Cash Flow?
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
940%
Jun 7, 2008
It only took me 10 F*cking years to get my a$$ here! I could kick myself.

For those of you reading this that didn't attend or are "waiting till your successful" to attend... F THAT. Get an INSIDERS subscription and get your a$$ here next year.

Success is NOT A DESTINATION. Don't wait to come. I have been missing out on time with my Fastlane "family"
-----

I love you guys. Seriously. What an amazing weekend.

Can't begin to express my thankfulness to the man, the myth, the legend: @MJ DeMarco

PS MJ... please check your FB messages. I know most of us have moved off of that toxic site, but I couldn't PM you so sent it there.
---

GOOD LUCK IN 2018 my friends. Looking forward to hearing more legendary progress from you all next year

Tom.V

Tom
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Feb 20, 2012
San Juan
Priceless. Was a pleasure meeting everyone and having the opportunity to finally put faces to the names after all of these years. The gains to be absorbed from this event from strategy, networking, and connecting with people just like yourself is nothing short of extraordinary.

If you missed out this year, DON'T DO IT AGAIN! There were several fastlaners who didn't have tickets and still came out to network in the evenings. The value provided is unlike any you'll find anywhere else. Honestly had I attended the summit years ago, I certainly would have saved myself THOUSANDS of hours in wasted effort trying to learn things on my own.

Thanks @MJ DeMarco for starting this community, or family really. The number of lives impacted at this point cannot be counted. Every person impacted by TMF , Unscripted , these events, the forum * everyone they impact via the value they create for the world around them. The residual effect however is LEGENDARY. I can't express how much it has changed my life alone, and for that I can't even begin to express my gratitude. We need to erect a statue somewhere of you with "I love Allen's Creme" on the plaque somewhere in Phoenix with a copy of TMF etched in stone at the base.

Thanks @biophase for taking the time to really lay out such an elegant system for wealth generation. The simplicity and focus on a cause over profit has extraordinary power. Couple it with @AllenCrawley 's celebrity licensing strategy for a power-packed marketing combo that can make ANY product move off of the shelves faster than you can stock it. Thank you both for your contributions, I definitely learned a lot and appreciate everything you've done here as well. It was awesome talking to you both even if briefly.

I did try to speak to everyone but MAN is that a tough thing to do over the course of only 2 days. So many brilliant minds all in one place, so much to absorb, and so many bright people just getting into the game. It was just an incredible experience that won't be replicated anywhere else. Relationships forged, friends made, knowledge spread like wildfire. Just incredible.

Thanks everyone who attended and I can't wait to continue the many conversations we had. If we didn't get the chance to speak, I'm always looking to engage with like minded entrepreneurs. Just let me know how I can help.

Mind on fire, I know the above was kind of all over the place. But about to board my flight, and one last note. Seriously considering moving out West. I know there are a few other people I spoke with who are interested but I figured I'd just put this out there. The power of being around other fastlaners is unparalleled. If you're looking for a change of pace in a warmer climate with some serious entrepreneurs, reach out.

Thanks to all of the speakers as well, knowledge bombs dropping from every angle. Can't wait to see you all again!

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
443%
May 27, 2013
United States
Who is going to earn a spot at the podium for 2019?

This guy.

@Kung Fu Steve helped me realize that 2017 was a 2 out of 10 for me. Gonna get my limiting beliefs in check, my shitty habits reprogrammed, knock down the anti-productive addictions, and replace it all with a year of massive F*cking action.

My only regret from this weekend was not getting a chance to speak or meet with everyone. Too many amazing conversations. Too little time. 3 nights of 4-hours of sleep.

If we talked even once, please keep in touch, PM me anytime. I may have forgot your name, or forum name, but I seriously loved every one of you, and learned so much.

True story!

Castillo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Mar 8, 2016
Vancouver, BC
This guy.

@Kung Fu Steve helped me realize that 2017 was a 2 out of 10 for me. Gonna get my limiting beliefs in check, my shitty habits reprogrammed, knock down the anti-productive addictions, and replace it all with a year of massive f*cking action.

My only regret from this weekend was not getting a chance to speak or meet with everyone. Too many amazing conversations. Too little time. 3 nights of 4-hours of sleep.

If we talked even once, please keep in touch, PM me anytime. I may have forgot your name, or forum name, but I seriously loved every one of you, and learned so much.

True story!

After talking to you that one night, I was thinking in my head that you definitely need to speak next year. My vote is in!! Haha

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
This is why you stay for Sunday....
f089c62046c3cf38b167104ebfad5220.jpg

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ

LateStarter

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Jan 26, 2015
Toronto, Canada

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
I smell a viral marketing campaign

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
Sure you wanna smell this one?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ

G_Alexander

Does it Cash Flow?
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
940%
Jun 7, 2008
Damn @Vigilante

I was hoping to have some time to chat with you. Hope you got all the "a$$-kickings" in...

+1 @SteveO to missing @Vigilante. The greatest challenge this weekend was getting more than 3 minutes with anyone. And my voice is still destroyed at that.

Definitely made more than 5 new relationships this weekend (@LightHouse's fantastic suggestion to everyone). I will happily place the PROBABILITY (MJ's talk) at 98% certainty I made more than 5 lifelong friends and got a chance to sharpen my bond with those I've already known from years on this forum.

Thank you everyone, again. Thank you speakers for your preparation. Thank you @Red, @Eskil, @AllenCrawley and @MJ DeMarco for your event leadership and coordination. MAGICAL.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%