The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The lifestyle, hobbies, and fun thread.

Lyzmin

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
296%
Jan 30, 2023
Amsterdam, Netherlands
This week I’m on vacation in Bordeaux (France). What an amazing city. Once I’ve reached a certain Fastlane level, I will definitely buy a place here.

Have a great week Fastlane community!

IMG_5255.jpeg

IMG_5297.jpeg

IMG_5251.jpeg

IMG_5246.jpeg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
IMG-20230619-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20230619-WA0013.jpg
IMG-20230619-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20230619-WA0001.jpg
Finally had a concert again last Saturday.
Our new singer blew everyone away with her performance. Lightshow was also amazing. (Last image is me btw)

AmazingLarry

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Jul 4, 2019
Finally had a concert again last Saturday.
Our new singer blew everyone away with her performance. Lightshow was also amazing. (Last image is me btw)
Got any audio or video?? Interested to hear you guys.

HoneyBadger302

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
270%
Apr 20, 2023
Right now just trying not to lose my sanity with my life-long dream dog puppy LOL.
Just over a month ago picked up my European Doberman and future Schutzhund, hiking, travel, running, etc buddy. He's everything I expected, although my brain and body are still adapting to the new reality LOL. Won't lie, he's pretty exhausting at this point, but that's to be expected from a sport puppy. Just a couple more weeks and we'll at least be able to start going more places, which will help me - getting pretty tired of being tied to the dang house all the time (with a couple exceptions visiting family and a trusted friend and her dog).

I've had dogs most of my life, but for the past 25+ years, they've all been rescues and a little older - this is my first puppy since I was a kid, even with my past experience a sport puppy can get a little tiring. Speaking of which, about to sign off and grab a short nap while he's down for his afternoon nap too LOL

Strm

Mamba Mentality!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Feb 4, 2018
Estonia
Okay, not a super interesting hobby compared to previous guys but still! I have always been pretty good at activities that require accuracy so I started playing darts. Bought this set so I can play anytime in my basement. Fun and addicting, also I used to watch football games but even watching darts is more exciting now to be honest. :happy:

It's also a bit of an experiment to see how much I can improve with sheer practice and time. Right now my 3 dart avg is around 55 which is shit obviously (but I still beat pretty much everyone in the pub for example haha). The best players in the world usually average around hundred or even more. It's tricky to get the technique right but nothing happens overnight, it's fun to practice and see where it goes. Darts in Estonia is not at a high level, usually the avg in tournaments is between 60 and 70. I want to get there too and maybe I will even compete in some local tournaments in the future. I play against an app where I can set an average for it. The last picture is from last night, my first bull-double checkout. I never would have thought that this game is so exciting.

354265740_535279275331057_5221181340609546172_n.jpg

354566140_1622003184942710_3317548086432129727_n.jpg

353630531_1477217366350552_6773284943231313768_n.jpg

Last edited:

JordanK

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Feb 17, 2014
Ireland
Got tickets from a friend three days before the game in Athens (Ireland v Greece) in qualification for the EURO 2024 tournament.

Decided to bring my dad along with me. We flew into the Northern Greek city of Thessaloniki as all the flights into Athens directly were sold out from soccer/football fans. Stayed in a farmhouse airbnb near the airport and the next morning drove seven hours to Athens city.

Caught up with a few friends at the Irish bar and enjoyed the evening amongst the football crowd. The next day was the game, late in the evening. We were defeated and it killed the mood a little bit.

The next day we drove an hour down to Corinth to visit the canal. Which my dad had traveled through by ship multiple times during his childhood. When we got back to Athens we climbed up to see the Acropolis.

Great to own a business where I can just take off for a few days and have people back at home who I trust to sort out any problems that arise.

98C3CD64-4FF9-470F-9B54-E3A145232E4F.jpeg
CEABF3C7-D870-452F-A611-9281563A6734.jpeg
20B61A1A-1122-427F-BF4F-2A4A773785CE.jpeg

Attachments

• e39ca3a8f0d04aed9ce13dd513de4987.mov
    18.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
View attachment 49825Went to Freezelab today for the first time. -110 celcius. What a boost! Would recommend.

Will do a experiment this month going regularly. Cryotherapy + red light therapy. :smile:

What was it like when you first stepped in that room? When I first started taking ice baths a few years ago, the part that surprised me was the feeling of terror during the first few seconds of being submerged. Did you experience anything similar? And at that temperature, I'd be worried about my eyes freezing.

Lyzmin

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
296%
Jan 30, 2023
Amsterdam, Netherlands
What was it like when you first stepped in that room? When I first started taking ice baths a few years ago, the part that surprised me was the feeling of terror during the first few seconds of being submerged. Did you experience anything similar? And at that temperature, I'd be worried about my eyes freezing.

When I came they the first measured my blood pressure (above 100/180 no go). I put on some special socks provided by Freezlab and then in the cryoroom. 20 seconds in -60 and then 2.40 minutes in -110.

I felt excited trying something new. There were also other people (max 4 per session). It was over before I knew it. No feeling of terror at all. I did have a mask to protect my nose. Eyes all fine.

Cycling there took me 30+ minutes. After I was back in 20 minutes haha. So much energy from it! @Antifragile I think you can cycle the tour yourself after a cryotherapy haha.

Oso

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jan 18, 2022
A few weeks ago I upgraded my goldfish tank. This new tank is 75 gallons (284 liters) and they still make it look small! They're all between 8 and 9 inches in length (~20-23 cm), and I've had two of them for ~4.5 years and one for ~8 years.
View attachment 49473
I've spent the last year or two wanting to create some non-profit goldfish rescue after hearing about pet goldfish dropped in rivers/lakes all over the US that eventually reach 20lbs+.

I had to accept the fact I just wanted a collection of huge goldfish, lmao.

Kudos on the setup, my dude.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
555%
Apr 17, 2022

Panos Daras

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Oct 10, 2022
Does anyone own an electric bike? Any brand recommendations?

What you should be eyeballing is the Urban Arrow. It's a solid two-wheeler cargo bike that won't leave you cursing on the side of the road. Plus, it's got enough room to haul your dogs around too. Check out my profile pic for a glimpse of what it looks like.

Do you have a particular bike style in mind? Shoot it my way, and I'll give you the no-BS rundown.

Robdavis

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
Free grill, pickup required, some burners don't work (16 lbs of tannerite), no trades.
With all due respect Johnny, you haven't told any interested "buyers" where to collect it from.

I assume that it is scattered across a forest somewhere in Washington State USA, but that's not very accurate...

Perhaps you should be a bit more descriptive.

Drive north along such and such a road until you reach so and so and then turn right, continue until you reach the scorch marks, then look out for a crater on the left... ???

I was thinking about coming to pick it up, but it's a bit far away for me. Thanks for the offer anyway. Much appreciated.

nopalmer

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Feb 7, 2023
Saw people here mentioning pickleball and decided to give it a try for the first time this weekend. Seems fun and it's been a while since I tried something new.

Private Witt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Feb 20, 2018
Oklahoma
With all due respect Johnny, you haven't told any interested "buyers" where to collect it from.

I assume that it is scattered across a forest somewhere in Washington State USA, but that's not very accurate...

Perhaps you should be a bit more descriptive.

Drive north along such and such a road until you reach so and so and then turn right, continue until you reach the scorch marks, then look out for a crater on the left... ???

I was thinking about coming to pick it up, but it's a bit far away for me. Thanks for the offer anyway. Much appreciated.

Here is how you find Johnny Boy in Washington.

Start at Bezos HQ in Seattle. Face west. Jump over the guy shooting heroin on the sidewalk. Than face South, make sure you do a flip to get air over human poop on the next sidewalk. While going south dodge 4 hippies smoking weed on the corner. If you come across the old CHAZ occupied zone in Capital Hill you are going wrong way. Okay so you are going south, while in the International district make sure your weapon is ready as roaming packs of thugs can be found. After hopping over more heroin users, tweekers and crack heads keep heading south things will become more calm/clean and eventually will see some Trump signs south of Tacoma and find Johnny Boy territory.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Happy 4th.

Free grill, pickup required, some burners don't work (16 lbs of tannerite), no trades.

View attachment 49885
That’s what should happen to all gas grills. Now get a charcoal grill!

We had a gender reveal for our upcoming baby to our families with tannerite. I used the big one, so probably 5 pounds, and only used one.

I didn’t get as cool of a video as @Johnny boy
but I can confirm, tannerite is cool.
View attachment 083A7CC7-1D13-4DC8-9480-79814335BD74-4306-00000B19A33DAED4.mov

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023

We had a gender reveal for our upcoming baby to our families with tannerite. I used the big one, so probably 5 pounds, and only used one.

View attachment 49900
Is that what Americans do for gender reveals now? And I love it how your in a office chair with a gun.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
Na most Americans don’t know their gender until age 20 now.
Do Americans even know what a gender is at this point?

G

Guest-5ty5s4

Happy 4th.

View attachment 49885

Here is how you find Johnny Boy in Washington.

Start at Bezos HQ in Seattle. Face west. Jump over the guy shooting heroin on the sidewalk. Than face South, make sure you do a flip to get air over human poop on the next sidewalk. While going south dodge 4 hippies smoking weed on the corner. If you come across the old CHAZ occupied zone in Capital Hill you are going wrong way. Okay so you are going south, while in the International district make sure your weapon is ready as roaming packs of thugs can be found. After hopping over more heroin users, tweekers and crack heads keep heading south things will become more calm/clean and eventually will see some Trump signs south of Tacoma and find Johnny Boy territory.

View attachment 49900
I love this forum. You guys rock.

Happy belated 'merica and Freedom day.

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
{BLANK}

Last edited:

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA

REV5028

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Oct 29, 2022
New Mexico
I've spent the last year or two wanting to create some non-profit goldfish rescue after hearing about pet goldfish dropped in rivers/lakes all over the US that eventually reach 20lbs+.
It's pretty wild how hardy goldfish are and the damage they can do. The way goldfish overpopulation problems in rivers/lakes are handled is also really sad, imo.
I had to accept the fact I just wanted a collection of huge goldfish, lmao.
lol I would give you mad respect if you could manage that. Sometimes I feel like I can barely handle these three.
Kudos on the setup, my dude.
Thank you! It was a long time coming.

Oso

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jan 18, 2022
It's pretty wild how hardy goldfish are and the damage they can do. The way goldfish overpopulation problems in rivers/lakes are handled is also really sad, imo.

lol I would give you mad respect if you could manage that. Sometimes I feel like I can barely handle these three.

Thank you! It was a long time coming.
This is partly why I want to do it. I've always found them to be absolutely beautiful and I assume they're simply killed, which isn't okay with me. Also, I can't believe I forgot to say it: YOUR FISHES ARE BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING! Lol.

Alright, that's it, I'll do it: it's nearly 12:30am and I can't sleep, so I'll look into what it'd take to start a goldfish rescue, and research how I'd go about getting it crowdfunded, lol.

Cheers.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.