The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Journey of an Email Copywriter

Marketing, social media, advertising

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Day 17
Spec Piece 18
Target Market: Weight loss tonic would be individuals who are interested in losing weight and are looking for a natural, effective, and safe solution.
Awareness: Product Aware

Transform Your Body and Boost Your Confidence with Our Tonic!

Hey, Do you struggle with stubborn fat and unwanted pounds, despite your best efforts to eat healthy and exercise?

We understand how challenging weight loss can be, and we're here to help!

Introducing our new weight loss tonic it's a natural mix of herbs perfect for weight loss.

It works by kicking your metabolism into high gear and burning the fat off throughout the day.

Our tonic contains a blend of strong herbs and vitamins that work together to...

- Burn fat

- Suppress Appetite

- Increase energy levels

What makes our tonic unique is that it doesn't rely on any harmful chemicals.

It's made with 100% natural ingredients and is free from any side effects. So, you can enjoy a healthy weight loss journey worry-free.

Our tonic has helped many people achieve their weight loss goals, and we're confident that it will work for you too!

Whether you're looking to lose a few pounds or a significant amount of weight, our tonic will provide you with the support and encouragement you need to succeed.

So, why wait? Start your weight loss journey today and experience the difference for yourself. To place your order, simply reply to this email or visit our website. We're here to support you every step of the way!

Best regards,
- Fitz

Experimented with ChatGpt for this email all i did was edit it to a lower grade so it's more readable.

I'm going to delve into client outreach tomorrow, as today was a busy day and I wasn't able to spend much time on it. I am also considering GoHighLevel, as it appears it could potentially be useful in the future. Currently, my priority is email copy for clients, but I aim to expand into managing email lists and other forms of advertising for businesses.

Last edited:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I'm going to delve into client outreach tomorrow, as today was a busy day and I wasn't able to spend much time on it.
Delve into client acquisition first so you don't run out of time?

I'm curious why you'll start with outreach too.

I am also considering GoHighLevel, as it appears it could potentially be useful in the future. Currently, my priority is email copy for clients, but I aim to expand into managing email lists and other forms of advertising for businesses.
Try getting email copy clients first before considering what else you'd sell those clients.

Some questions to ask yourself:

How do you help, what do you help them with, how do you do it?

Are you already a good enough email copywriter to help them?

What do people currently pay for that indicates they may pay for your service? Where do those people hangout?

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Delve into client acquisition first so you don't run out of time?

I'm curious why you'll start with outreach too.

Try getting email copy clients first before considering what else you'd sell those clients.

Some questions to ask yourself:

How do you help, what do you help them with, how do you do it?

Are you already a good enough email copywriter to help them?

What do people currently pay for that indicates they may pay for your service? Where do those people hangout?
It seems I accidentally used the wrong word. I meant to say I will start looking for email copy clients.

How I can help them - I help by writing sales emails for clients, freeing up time for busy business owners who do not have the time to write their own emails, and utilizing my skills so that they may not have to write emails for their business.

What I help them with - I help increase sales and customer engagement through emails.

How do I do it - I first have a conversation with the client to gather information about their business and niche. Then I do some research to write sales emails that can convert readers into buyers.

Am I good enough to help clients now? Yes, I believe I have the skills to help clients now but still nervous to take on my first client.

What are people paying for that suggests they may pay for my services? People are always looking for and paying for copywriters, especially email copywriters, which indicates that there is a demand for my skill set in the market.

Where do these potential clients gather? These potential clients can be found in Facebook groups, LinkedIn, Upwork, and business networking events.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Day 18
Spec Piece 19
Target Market: 35 and up with joint pain
Awareness: Problem Aware

Revive Your Joints From The Dead With CBD

Hey CBD Bud

I hope you're in high spirits and not in writhing agony from aches and pains.

Well, I just wanted to drop in some good news that might put a smile back on your face (and your joints).

CBD is the superhero your joints have been waiting for!

Right now your joints are a damsel in distress or mansel in distress that needs a hero.

And CBD will swoop you away and give you relief from all your aches and pains.

You might be thinking that CBD sounds too good to be true and that it'll cost ya a fortune.

But hold your horses, my friend.

Now It's true that some CBD products can cost more than your average bottle of pain meds.

But it's not the price you're paying for.

You're paying for relief, natural ingredients and a product that's been lab tested to make sure it's not up to snuff.

So why not give your joints (and wallet) a break and give CBD a shot? Trust us, your joints will thank you. [Link]

- Your CBD Bud Fitz

Another try of making emails with ChatGPT speeds up writing emails tremendously. Today, I created an Upwork account and joined several copywriting job board Facebook groups. My goal is to find my first client through either Upwork or one of these Facebook groups.

Last edited:

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
What are people paying for that suggests they may pay for my services? People are always looking for and paying for copywriters, especially email copywriters, which indicates that there is a demand for my skill set in the market.
People who might pay for email copywriters might also be paying for ActiveCampaign, ConvertKit, Kajabi, etc.

Today, I created an Upwork account and joined several copywriting job board Facebook groups. My goal is to find my first client through either Upwork or one of these Facebook groups.
Cool. Also think of communities for the tools people pay for. And communities where you can be a peer (feelancers, agency owners, and entrepreneurs... mich like this forum).

Join in, be a member, have fun.

Another try of making emails with ChatGPT speeds up writing emails tremendously.
Thought it might help. Jasper.ai and Copy.ai are apparently even better for copywriters.

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
People who might pay for email copywriters might also be paying for ActiveCampaign, ConvertKit, Kajabi, etc.

Cool. Also think of communities for the tools people pay for. And communities where you can be a peer (feelancers, agency owners, and entrepreneurs... mich like this forum).

Join in, be a member, have fun.

Thought it might help. Jasper.ai and Copy.ai are apparently even better for copywriters.

That's perfect. I'll search for Klaviyo, Kajabi, ActiveCampaign, and ConvertKit communities on Facebook and try to join and connect with the community. I've never heard of Jasper.ai and Copy.ai I'll sign up and play around with them.

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Day 19
Spec Piece 20
Target Market: 30 and up trying to lose weight
newsletter nurture email

We know it’s tough to keep up with your weight-loss goals, especially when you're trying to balance a busy schedule and have a social life.

But don't worry—we've got your back with these 4 tips for keeping the pounds off.

1. Remember: Blue plates are better than white plates.

This is because they make you feel fuller faster, which means you end up eating less overall. So go ahead and get creative with your plate colors at home—you'll be glad you did!

2. Drink water before every meal.

Water helps fill you up and keeps your appetite under control so you can stick to smaller portions of food throughout the day.

It's also good for your skin, hair, and nails—plus it has zero calories!

3. Eat slowly.

This one might seem obvious, but it's easy to forget about when there are so many other things on our minds (like the fact that we're going out tonight).

But just slowing down when you eat can help you stop when your body feels full instead of overdoing it at the table or in front of the TV at home while watching Netflix.

4. STOP watching a show while you eat.

Watching shows while you eat makes your brain unconsciously eat more. As you get more invested you realize your food is gone and you're looking in your fridge for more.

Now some of these tips you’ve probably heard before and that's great. Sometimes it’s not learning something new that helps us but reminding us of something crucial that we forgot.

If you want all the steps to change your lifestyle and tone your belly with ease go here [Link]

- Fitz

Today I spent some time getting used to Copy.AI and learning how to also integrate my style of writing to make it more entertaining and fun to read. It's honestly crazy all the different prompts and basically, full emails it writes for you in seconds. Part of me does feel like it's cheating and I'm not completely learning the skill. But I can't deny the fact that AI helps tremendously and it's not going away. So I need to learn how to harness it and help people with it the best way I can.

Last edited:

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
This Pups got Skills!

How’s it going, my fellow dog owner,

Is your pup a wild child? Do you find yourself constantly saying no or come but end up getting a blank stare?

Well, I think it may be time to turn those ruff days into new pawsitive experiences.

Come take a look at our Dog Training University which has been called the Harvard of Obedience Schools.

Our Proven and innovative system will turn your little troublemaker into the Dog of your dreams.

Just Imagine:

• No more embarrassing moments at the dog park
  • Your pup will be the shining star of obedience class
  • Watch your furry friend transform into a well-behaved pup

So give yourself and your pup the gift of a stress-free and lovely life [Link].

So I applied for a couple of jobs on Upwork today in hopes of getting my first client. I also decided to start posting copywriting content on Twitter as well. Building my social media platforms will be the key to building a pipeline of people requesting to work with me.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
This Pups got Skills!

How’s it going, my fellow dog owner,

Is your pup a wild child? Do you find yourself constantly saying no or come but end up getting a blank stare?

Well, I think it may be time to turn those ruff days into new pawsitive experiences.

Come take a look at our Dog Training University which has been called the Harvard of Obedience Schools.

Our Proven and innovative system will turn your little troublemaker into the Dog of your dreams.

Just Imagine:

• No more embarrassing moments at the dog park
  • Your pup will be the shining star of obedience class
  • Watch your furry friend transform into a well-behaved pup

So give yourself and your pup the gift of a stress-free and lovely life [Link].

So I applied for a couple of jobs on Upwork today in hopes of getting my first client. I also decided to start posting copywriting content on Twitter as well. Building my social media platforms will be the key to building a pipeline of people requesting to work with me.
Have you been through the Inbound/Sales link in my signature?

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Have you been through the Inbound/Sales link in my signature?
WoW, absolutely insane value in the inbound/sales thread. I've been hesitant telling people around me about what I do. I need to start telling people in my circle. A local business meetup is happening in a couple of days near me I'm going to go and chat with some business owners. I need to make more of an effort to help and talk to people more instead of being by myself so often.

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Day 21
Spec Piece 22
30 and up trying to improve their body as a whole.
Awareness:

Broken Arm, Renewed Spirit: A Lesson Learned from Childhood

“Bro your Arm looks like a lightning Bolt”

Back when I was in 4th grade my friend accidentally broke my arm.

We were playing tag on his driveway after coming home from school.

He managed to tag me pretty easily as we played and I was getting sick of it.

So in my head, I thought I could turn into the flash and leave him in the dust.

After I tagged him I took off like a rocket at full speed.

But as I ran my friend actually caught up to me faster than I expected.

And not only tagged me but pushed me.

The push made me lose my footing and I crashed and burned with all my speed onto his driveway.

When I got up my friend started freaking out (the pain hadn’t set in yet).

I looked at my arm and nearly collapsed at the sight.

My arm looked like harry potters forehead scar.

To say I cried was an understatement my shrieks echoed throughout the neighborhood.

I was rushed to the hospital where another nightmare begins but that story is for another day.

So why am I telling you this?

After I broke my arm I viewed the world differently.

I realized how fragile the human body is and why it's important for us to take care of it.

This is why I’d like to pass you an invitation to our new Total Body Renewal Program.

Total Body Renewal Program teaches how to make your body feel amazing and look amazing.

If you're ready to optimize your brain heart and entire body health join today [Link].

It’s time to build a body for a brighter future.

• Fitz

Sent a couple more proposals on Upwork today. Also interacted a bit with some members of the Klaviyo email marketing community on Facebook. Wanted to get more done today but I stacked up too much homework and had to get that out of the way.

Last edited:

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Sent a couple more proposals on Upwork today. Also interacted a bit with some members of the Klaviyo email marketing community on Facebook. Wanted to get more done today but I stacked up too much homework and had to get that out of the way.
How is your time split between writing the copy and sending proposals/ interacting in communities?

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
How is your time split between writing the copy and sending proposals/ interacting in communities?
My time is split between writing and reading copy in the morning 9-11am and 10-11 pm at night. And interacting with communities between the hours of 3-4pm.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
My time is split between writing and reading copy in the morning 9-11am and 10-11 pm at night. And interacting with communities between the hours of 3-4pm.
So that's 2:1 getting better writing copy vs getting better acquiring clients. Can you reverse that?

If you're going to write for free for two hours a day then why not find some clients and do a bit of work for them free to get case studies and real-world experience?

It's the results of your copy that will help you acquire clients. Getting results will help.

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
So that's 2:1 getting better writing copy vs getting better acquiring clients. Can you reverse that?

If you're going to write for free for two hours a day then why not find some clients and do a bit of work for them free to get case studies and real-world experience?

It's the results of your copy that will help you acquire clients. So getting results will help.
Yeah, I can reverse that it makes no sense to just write for myself instead of actually helping other people and testing my writing out in the wild.

If I write it's better to just write for actual case studies and experience.

That would be the actual way of getting better at copywriting. I'll make sure to spend more time connecting and finding clients rather than writing.

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
So, a couple of class assignments took way longer than they should have today. But nevertheless, I managed to interact with more communities on Facebook today where I will be more likely to find clients. I made a post in each new group I found today introducing myself. I'm also planning on posting my first piece of valuable content into a couple of those groups tomorrow. I may be quite new to copywriting but I'm sure I know a couple of things that can help a lot of people in these groups.

Day 22 (Late)
Spec Piece 23

Unlock the Secret to a Calm and Relaxed Life

How’s it going CBD Bud,

So I wanted to talk about how important it is to recharge our batteries every day.

If you don’t know what I mean specifically.

I’m talking about sleep.

It's essential we get enough sleep to go on about our days.

We don’t want you staring up at your ceiling all night while trying to go to sleep.

That’s why we made our new Cbd Gummies so you never have to go through another restless night again.

Perfect for helping you pass out in minutes [Link].

- Fitz

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Day 23
Spec Piece 24

I made a new friend in one of my Facebook groups and I posted in two different Facebook groups today.

SuperBowl Pitch

Hey, are you ready for the Superbowl this Sunday?

The time to party hard with your friends and root for your favorite (Cough) (Cough) Chiefs while shirtless in the living room.

It’s inspiring seeing all these players who worked so hard to make it to the Superbowl and play their absolute hardest.

(Now please brace yourself for my cheesy sales pitch)

The power of these players is similar to the power of words to help you make a touchdown with your customers in your store.

I happen to be a state-of-the-art and finely-built Email copywriter that can help you make touchdowns with ease.
If you’d like I would be happy to write your sales emails for you.

Would you set up a call later this week to discuss the next steps?

Last edited:

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
What did you post?
1st post - Just a small reminder, that it's good just to be grateful for the people each day who read your emails and copy. Because that's another person who tuned into what you are saying about the brand.

2nd post - Most people aren’t ready to buy right now as they have a problem. But eventually, their problem matures and usually gets worse. Emails tip the scale to help them finally get the solution to the problem which would be your product.

Not sure if it's as valuable as can be but I thought it was good.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
1st post - Just a small reminder, that it's good just to be grateful for the people each day who read your emails and copy. Because that's another person who tuned into what you are saying about the brand.

2nd post - Most people aren’t ready to buy right now as they have a problem. But eventually, their problem matures and usually gets worse. Emails tip the scale to help them finally get the solution to the problem which would be your product.

Not sure if it's as valuable as can be but I thought it was good.
Try something and see how it goes...

1) Don't post, only reply.

2) Don't tell people what you do, unless they ask.

Now what will you do I'm those communities?

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Try something and see how it goes...

1) Don't post, only reply.

2) Don't tell people what you do, unless they ask.

Now what will you do I'm those communities?
I will try to be an active member of those communities by replying and being a familiar face. So I should focus on making friends in the community and enjoying it. Then when someone asks what I do that's when I say I'm an email copywriter.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I will try to be an active member of those communities by replying and being a familiar face. So I should focus on making friends in the community and enjoying it. Then when someone asks what I do that's when I say I'm an email copywriter.
You can help folks with a bit of copy, but don't restrict it to that. Be a peer and fellow community member first.

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Day 24
Spec Piece 25

Spent a good amount of time interacting with communities today on Facebook. I'm trying to find more to interact with on Facebook so I applied to join a couple of Shopify groups.

Valentine's Day Doggy Bag Deal

Hey fellow Dog Lover

Valentine's day is coming up and what better way to spend valentines day than with your dog?

Your dog will always be there for you and never betray you.

So what do you get for your fluffy ball of love?

How about a valentines doggy bag filled with goodies guaranteed to give your dog the zoomies.

We wanted to show our appreciation for all the Dog owners and dogs out there. Our Valentine's day doggy bag is packed with:

• 20 Dog heart-shaped treats that will get any dog flipping for joy
  • 3 delicious flavored dog bones ready for your dog to lick and chew all day. Most dogs can barely choose between the bacon, turkey, and steak flavor.
  • 1 Dog toy we call the invincible lobster guaranteed to never break even for the roughest play sessions.
  • 1 cute dog collar with a heart pendant - perfect for showing your love to the neighborhood for your fluffy companion.

Now I don’t know about you but we think this is the perfect gift for your dog. A bag full of love for you and your dog to enjoy.

We’ve only got a limited amount of these available, so make sure to get yours now:
[Link]

• Fitz

Last edited:

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
So, today I interacted with 2 different communities on Facebook.

1. Klaviyo Email marketing community
2. All things Kajabi

Both are relatively small communities but as I participate in the Klaviyo email marketing community the more I enjoy it. It's so interesting to see different email designs people make and copywriting/marketing info I never knew about.

I have also decided that I'm going to start Cold-emailing prospects, along with interacting in communities and sending proposals on Upwork.

Day 25
Spec Piece 26
Welcome series email for people who would be contemplating buying.

3 Quick reasons for you to try this out

Hey,

If you’re on the fence or have questions about our product, here are 4 reasons you’re going to love them.

#1. I stand by these products and recommend them to my family members.

The Cacao powder is so delicious that it would be selfish to not share this with my family.

Many people struggle with losing weight and staying energized but Cacao Bliss fixes that while tasting great.

#2. Thousands of people have tried our Cacao Bliss and love it.

Cacao Bliss is loved so much that it's pretty often that we run out of stock completely.

And there’s a reason for that. This is one of the best fat-burning supplements on the market today. If you want a tool for your weight loss journey look no further.

#3 You’re protected by my 30-day money-back guarantee.

Our top priority isn’t just giving you this amazing supplement. No our top priority is making sure you’re happy. So if you’re not completely satisfied with Cacao Bliss just slide us an email for a refund.

Now, that’s just 3 of the many reasons I know you’re going to love Cacao Bliss. Here’s the link to get it now [Link]

• Fitz

Last edited:

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021
Interacted in the all things kajabi community mostly today and that's really it. Slow day was helping family with a couple of different things.

Day 26
Spec Piece 27

Hey, {Name}

So what do I eat on the Keto diet? What do I cook? How much fat do I need?

A lot of people ask this question as they prepare to go on this wonderful diet.

They usually imagine themselves crying while slowly lowering their bread to the trash.

But honestly your not going to miss it.

You probably think I’m crazy and I may be but honestly, it’s a lot easier than you think.

The hardest part about anything is starting and once you pass the 2-week mark your diet will be as easy as taking candy from a baby.

But to help you Bust your foot through the door.

We have prepared a FREE recipe book filled with quick and easy meals you can cook on your Diet [Link].

And then the question is how much fat do I need?

I can tell you how to do very specific calculations that involve your body weight, protein, age, lifestyle, carbohydrates, and all that boring stuff.

Or...

You could go to this Keto Calculator that can do the calculations for you within 60 seconds [Link].

Well, that's all for today Keto pal.

I'll be back tomorrow to shower you with more free goodies to help you on your journey.

- Fitz

Last edited:

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Interacted in the all things kajabi community mostly today and that's really it.
What are those interactions like?

I skimmed your copy and spotted a few typos. I'd probably also join a few of the sentences up a bit more rather than spread them across a couple of lines.

I still think you should focus on getting a client, maybe even spending all your time on that and leaving the copy aside for now? Maybe even put the copy into tags and turn this into a progress thread to get clients and build your business?

2023-02-14_08-08-53.png

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021

I skimmed your copy and spotted a few typos. I'd probably also join a few of the sentences up a bit more rather than spread them across a couple of lines.

I still think you should focus on getting a client, maybe even spending all your time on that and leaving the copy aside for now? Maybe even put the copy into tags and turn this into a progress thread to get clients and build your business?

View attachment 47156
I'll turn this into a thread for finding clients and growing my business. I was writing copy every day as a form of practice and commitment. But, I need clients in order to actually have a business so I should spend all my time on it. This thread will now contain updates on the things I do to acquire clients each day.

Wizza134

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Feb 27, 2021

View attachment 47156
Sorry I missed the first question.

The interactions are usually me liking and commenting on their posts so If it's a nice email design I'll comment on what I like about it. In other groups, I'll try to like and comment and see if I can join any conversation that may be in the comments.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.