The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Fastlane Forum Thread and Rep+ Exchange

Ravens_Shadow

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
642%
Oct 2, 2012
Austin, TX
@MJ DeMarco

I had an idea that may be a good way to expand upon popular threads, encourage rep+ exchanging, and highlight some of the best gold on the forum besides the gold tag. This is more of real-time thing vs seeing recent posts.

What if we had a page on the forum that was similar to a real time stock market price chart. On this page we could have a list of the highest grossing threads, posts, or users, based on the amount of rep money they have generated from both likes and rep transfers. There would be some sort of filter system to separate the three types.

We can already see who gives the most and earned the most on each given day by clicking rep bank statistics, however I haven't seen a way to follow the trends of cash flow throughout the forum.

This could be sorted by all time rep/like cash flow and recency/relevancy according to the date it currently is.

Perhaps users should be able to buy thread stock to grow their virtual banks on successful trades. This may be able to be exploited though.

I'm certain this would take a fair amount of work, but I believe it's an interesting way to encourage more growth and allow people to find more nuggets of knowledge.

Anyone have any other thoughts?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ravens_Shadow

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
642%
Oct 2, 2012